PDA

View Full Version : I hate the rain................................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-08-2006, 08:00 PM
actually rain by itself isn't so bad...............................
rain and 45 degrees sucks
we should do voice chat today, it would be interesting

BeardedOne
04-08-2006, 08:02 PM
actually rain by itself isn't so bad...............................
rain and 45 degrees sucks
we should do voice chat today, it would be interesting

"Voice chat"? :shock:

You mean...like human interaction? :whoa

Not sure I can wrap my head around that, but I s'pose it would be better than listening to the roosters next door and the wet pussys (Cats, that is) on the porch. :lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-08-2006, 08:26 PM
lol
we did it once a while ago
Allanah set up a yahoo voice chat room and folks were too afraid to get on the mic, but the text chat was good

BeardedOne
04-08-2006, 09:16 PM
lol
we did it once a while ago
Allanah set up a yahoo voice chat room and folks were too afraid to get on the mic, but the text chat was good

I actually bought a mic to use for the old Excite 'Talk!' chat when it first added audio. Too damned lazee to take it out of the box, let alone hook it up and use it. :roll:

I'll never forget when the service first appeared (I don't remember there ever having been an announcement, they just rolled it out one day and fired up the links) and I was freaked out when I entered the chatroom and suddenly heard several different voices calling my name from the speakers. :shock: :lol:

I love the chat, but just like in comedy, timing is everything. :?

hwbs
04-08-2006, 09:25 PM
boo this rain....and to top it off , my neighbors on both sides of me have construction going on (alot of banging , lol)......i think i might have to bang some girl with the windows open while they are trying to sleep , lmao....