PDA

View Full Version : Jasmine the ladyboy who has everything ...

GroobySteven
11-27-2012, 03:02 PM
Is this the ladyboy who just has everything? Cute face, nice tits, big ass, curvy body, huge hard cock, willing asshole, awesome cumshot ... and a magic dildo?

Only on http://www.ladyboy.xxx

hiddendesires
11-27-2012, 04:41 PM
Nice, but still im not into asian tgirls.its not that if im a racist, its a matter of taste.hope i didnt ofended someone

LongTom101
11-27-2012, 06:29 PM
yep !

everything

Dino Velvet
11-27-2012, 06:46 PM
I would like to know more about this willing asshole please.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=529758&stc=1&d=1354021293

giovanni_hotel
11-27-2012, 07:05 PM
Too many Asian TGs are named Jasmine.

nikki666
11-27-2012, 07:57 PM
If you ask her what her name is it sounds more like "Jusmine". Still working in Cascade in Bangkok. I took her a while back before she had tits, actually, before she grew her hair out.
Amazing dick, I pushed down on it playfully and she resisted just using "dick power" , kind of like arm wrestling with a third arm. Unreal.

jamesedwards
11-27-2012, 08:38 PM
Is this the ladyboy who just has everything? Cute face, nice tits, big ass, curvy body, huge hard cock, willing asshole, awesome cumshot ... and a magic dildo?

Only on http://www.ladyboy.xxx

Nice I thought that was the other Jasmine who I love whew, this one is ok .

this is the Jasmine I love.
http://img1.imagehousing.com/65/76407affd6c50fb2d73d18e2cecab860.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1082396)

jamesedwards
11-27-2012, 08:41 PM
Nice, but still im not into asian tgirls.its not that if im a racist, its a matter of taste.hope i didnt ofended someone

You shouldn't have to apologize if you're not into Asian women so be it. I am into some not a lot, just like black I 'm into white, Brazilian, etc, but mostly black girls. You have the right to like who you like, and not be a racist. The culture of outburst everytime someone doesn't like some thing is so ridiculous people feel the need to apologize, fuck that . If you don't like peanuts would you apologize for not liking them?

GroobySteven
11-27-2012, 08:49 PM
You shouldn't have to apologize if you're not into Asian women so be it. I am into some not a lot, just like black I 'm into white, Brazilian, etc, but mostly black girls. You have the right to like who you like, and not be a racist. The culture of outburst everytime someone doesn't like some thing is so ridiculous people feel the need to apologize, fuck that . If you don't like peanuts would you apologize for not liking them?

I agree - but then why come into a ladyboy thread and make a comment like that? I don't make a choice to enter (insert ethnic food restaurant here) and once throught the door state, "I don't like this type of food, I'm not racist, it's just not to my taste".

benfromchicago
11-27-2012, 09:16 PM
shes perfect

jamesedwards
11-27-2012, 09:28 PM
I agree - but then why come into a ladyboy thread and make a comment like that? I don't make a choice to enter (insert ethnic food restaurant here) and once throught the door state, "I don't like this type of food, I'm not racist, it's just not to my taste".

:iagree: I have to agree with why make a comment like that, some things maybe we should just keep to ourselves.

mrtrebus
11-27-2012, 09:38 PM
I want her

jamesedwards
11-27-2012, 09:40 PM
i want her

lol lmao lol hahahah

Dino Velvet
11-27-2012, 11:11 PM

I like Asian gals a little too much to the point I wonder if it's racist. It is good-natured as all heck.:fuckin:

CORVETTEDUDE
11-27-2012, 11:16 PM
I don't know about 'perfect' but, definitely in the 'superior fun' range!!!

dafame
11-27-2012, 11:36 PM

I don't really care whether or not your racist. This was just a "strange" comment. It was so random. I don't have the same sentiment when it comes to Asian girls, but if I did I think I'd post that in a place where the topic was "Are You Attracted to Asian Girls?" Otherwise I'd feel like "hey why volunteer info into this aspect of myself when no body asked me"

jamesedwards
11-27-2012, 11:53 PM
I like Asian gals a little too much to the point I wonder if it's racist. It is good-natured as all heck.:fuckin:

Yeah for you Dino is in reverse TSICAR <---- that's what you like a TS-ICAR lol hahahah

Dino Velvet
11-28-2012, 12:01 AM
Yeah for you Dino is in reverse TSICAR <---- that's what you like a TS-ICAR lol hahahah

TS-ICAR? That's a new term. What would it stand for? Hmmmmmm...

T = Totally
S = Schizo
-
I = Insane
C = Crazed
A = Asian
R = Ravager

SammiValentine
11-28-2012, 12:06 AM

Do you still eat it though ?:D

squirtsilly
11-28-2012, 01:05 AM
Love the pix, especially the third and last one. Thanks for posting!

artie
11-28-2012, 02:23 AM
Do you know her # at Cascade? Less than 3 weeks to go and I'm counting the days...

If you ask her what her name is it sounds more like "Jusmine". Still working in Cascade in Bangkok. I took her a while back before she had tits, actually, before she grew her hair out.
Amazing dick, I pushed down on it playfully and she resisted just using "dick power" , kind of like arm wrestling with a third arm. Unreal.

youngblood61
11-28-2012, 02:42 AM
Hot looking girl!:jerkoff

terrygrooby
11-28-2012, 06:06 AM
She also got a great personnality, she's smart, really fun and always laughing and smiling. And her cumshots are huge and powerful :)

I invite you all to watch her heavy cock dancing while she walks naked and then jump rope on my video. ;)

tsdvdman
11-28-2012, 06:15 AM
She also got a great personnality, she's smart, really fun and always laughing and smiling. And her cumshots are huge and powerful :)

I invite you all to watch her heavy cock dancing while she walks naked and then jump rope on my video. ;)
That sounds like my kind of solo action. Where can I find this??

danthepoetman
11-28-2012, 06:46 AM
LOL! I can’t think there’s anything such as liking too much, Dino. Of course it’s not “racist”! It shows a lot of conscience on your part to ask yourself the question, although I suppose it’s more of a pleasantry, but what we like comes from deep down somewhere and is not quite in our control.
As far as I’m concerned, I love the fact that women’s beauty and charm comes in so many shapes and forms. I love it! And when it comes to Asian girls, I also confess a big weakness: I crave for them! They’re so petite and delicate! I just adore these girls! And they have some kind of particular charm, it’s innocent and naughty at the same time, candid and direct yet timid in some strange way. I love these girls (I think I’ve said that)!

nevada64
11-28-2012, 09:29 AM
:iagree:

Well said sir.

LongTom101
11-28-2012, 10:20 AM
LOL! I can’t think there’s anything such as liking too much, Dino. Of course it’s not “racist”! It shows a lot of conscience on your part to ask yourself the question, although I suppose it’s more of a pleasantry, but what we like comes from deep down somewhere and is not quite in our control.
As far as I’m concerned, I love the fact that women’s beauty and charm comes in so many shapes and forms. I love it! And when it comes to Asian girls, I also confess a big weakness: I crave for them! They’re so petite and delicate! I just adore these girls! And they have some kind of particular charm, it’s innocent and naughty at the same time, candid and direct yet timid in some strange way. I love these girls (I think I’ve said that)!

I have the same views and tastes when it comes to GGs just as much as TGirls

Asians, especially Thais, are number 1 for me, no contest

terrygrooby
11-28-2012, 03:23 PM
That sounds like my kind of solo action. Where can I find this??

http://www.ladyboy.xxx

hiddendesires
11-28-2012, 03:43 PM
Thanks for your suport.

hiddendesires
11-28-2012, 03:44 PM
dafame, it was just an opinion and a matter of taste, ok? opinions are not allowed in this thread?

Dino Velvet
11-28-2012, 06:08 PM

My conscience is so clean now it's sparkly. I think I'll call Lemon Drop later.:fuckin:

nikki666
11-28-2012, 09:41 PM
Do you know her # at Cascade? Less than 3 weeks to go and I'm counting the days...

Sorry, I don't remember her number, just ask for her by name. Cascade is an amazing place so keep your mind on what or who you want you want and have a great time , I know I can't wait till I return again.