PDA

View Full Version : Would you for $5000...

nina_lisa
11-25-2012, 05:11 PM
Question for the guys here, in exchange for $5000 would you tell your parents, wife, GF, best friend, employer and work colleagues, that you are trans?

Cecil Rhodes
11-25-2012, 05:17 PM
Hell yes ...... 5Gs just for telling them i am a Tran ..... yep . For an extra 1K, i'd do it on April 1st

nycguy1
11-25-2012, 05:20 PM
you mean tell them i am dating or marrying a trans? a guy who admires trans wouldn't really become a trans. he wants to be with one.

nina_lisa
11-25-2012, 05:27 PM
you mean tell them i am dating or marrying a trans?

Not really, more you are sitting around the dinner table with your mother, and suddenly you say: Mom, there is something i want to tell you, not sure how to say it. I've always felt on the inside since i was small that I am girl, I've started to see a doctor and next month i am starting hormone therapy.....Etc

freedom
11-25-2012, 05:40 PM
ummm yeah! because it ain't true... sure they freak out for a day and then you tell the truth and collect holiday money :-p

Jericho
11-25-2012, 06:08 PM
Fuck, for five grand, I'd do it in a mini skirt and stilettos! :shrug

sz1122
11-25-2012, 06:10 PM
Sure, If I were close to my family, they would probable find out at some point and if I wasn't close to them I would take the money and run

Nikka
11-25-2012, 07:39 PM
I wud do it for $100

FreddieGomez
11-25-2012, 07:40 PM
no.

as long as she is 100% passable it wouldn't matter to anyone else because they'd never think twice.

nina_lisa
11-25-2012, 08:06 PM
no.

as long as she is 100% passable it wouldn't matter to anyone else because they'd never think twice.

please read the question again.

nina_lisa
11-25-2012, 08:12 PM
decided to add a new condition to get the $5K.

You can not call your family, parents, GF, wife...Etc the second day and tell them it is a joke that you did for money.

You will need to wait at least 6months before telling them the truth.

gaysian71
11-25-2012, 08:25 PM
no.

Someone doesn't have their listening ears on, or maybe their glasses. :)

gaysian71
11-25-2012, 08:29 PM
I would probably do it.
In fact there was a time in my life that I had though about doing it. When i was in my teens, i knew i was gay. When i was in my late teens I had major fantasies of being a girl for a man. I almost broke down and told them that I needed to become a girl. I never followed through on that and I'm kind of glad that I didn't. It took me a few years to figure it out, but i finally figured out that i was just a gay guy that liked to CD for guys sexually. I never really had any desire to become a fulltime woman like a lot of the girls on this site.

For the guys that don't know. There is a difference between being a girl trapped in a guys body and being a guy that likes to be femme for other men.

Dino Velvet
11-25-2012, 09:01 PM
I play practical jokes on people all the time. I'd do it and film it too. Forget the 5000.

Tayla
11-25-2012, 09:05 PM
you mean tell them i am dating or marrying a trans? a guy who admires trans wouldn't really become a trans. he wants to be with one.

well, except for closet cases.. usually the ones into crossdressers, etc...

MdR Dave
11-25-2012, 09:30 PM
please read the question again.

Seemed pretty clear to me.

I wouldn't do it, as I try not to lie.

Never for love or money.

GrimFusion
11-25-2012, 10:22 PM
I wouldn't. I'd have to cut contact with my parents, girlfriend, and friends for six months not because their reactions would be too severe, but because I have no inclination to transition. Hanging around me enough, they'd notice I'm 100% dude 24x7 and they'd call me out. In other words, I don't think I could carry on the lie for six months and considering I'd likely be single again and have to find a whole new group of friends, I'd pass. Keep your $5,000.

nina_lisa
11-25-2012, 10:30 PM
I'd pass. Keep your $5,000.

Damn I should had added another rule that said: if you don't do it, you need to pay me $5k :D

Quiet Reflections
11-25-2012, 10:40 PM
Sure I would. They wouldn't believe it anyway so it would be a free 5G's.

martin48
11-25-2012, 11:34 PM
Fuck, for five grand, I'd do it in a mini skirt and stilettos! :shrug

Please someone erase this image from my mind!

danthepoetman
11-25-2012, 11:41 PM
The question is very bright, Nina Lisa. Normally, I guess it would be very difficult, even for 5Gs. You run the risk of fucking your whole life, especially at a certain age, of cutting any kind of deep emotional link you have, of finding yourself completely alone, in the end. Doesn’t worth 5Gs…
Personally, I didn’t have such a great relationship with my folks. I must say that on the mere physical aspect of things, if I had told them something like that, they probably would not have stopped laughing for hour, just trying to picture things, and especially my brother, to whom I was very close –and knew me too well to have believed it anyway. But if any such admission could have been credible, I was not attached to them enough (or either was too wild, as a young man) to have hesitated doing it for five grands. It would just have fucked more something that was already fucked (excuse the French).
Yet, I understand the question. In normal circumstances, I would not do it. Not even for more money, I guess, given I would have great emotional link and love, great closeness with my family. Money isn’t worth abandon…

bluesoul
11-25-2012, 11:46 PM
Question for the guys here, in exchange for $5000 would you tell your parents, wife, GF, best friend, employer and work colleagues, that you are trans?

i just got a great idea for a tv show:

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2009/07/20/timestopics/springer395.jpg

nina_lisa
11-26-2012, 12:36 AM
The question is very bright, Nina Lisa. Normally, I guess it would be very difficult, even for 5Gs. You run the risk of fucking your whole life, especially at a certain age, of cutting any kind of deep emotional link you have, of finding yourself completely alone, in the end. Doesn’t worth 5Gs…

Exactly, many people here say: oh i'll do it, where is the money. But in real life i doubt they would really do it.

martin48
11-26-2012, 12:44 AM
Exactly, many people here say: oh i'll do it, where is the money. But in real life i doubt they would really do it.

Exactly - but what is the price? $1m? For many of us - there probably isn't one

fordly66
11-26-2012, 12:56 AM
I don't have any parents that are still alive and one brother. Lots of co-workers though, and that would be very tough to do. I'd probably pass on that deal. Now what if you said $5 million to actually transition the whole way to woman hood? I might do that. Imagine, the first half of my life as a man and the second as a woman! LOL

danthepoetman
11-26-2012, 01:19 AM

Exactly - but what is the price? $1m? For many of us - there probably isn't one
:iagree:
It's easy in the abstract; but when it puts your whole life and well being on the line, I'm not sure money could do it. What transsexual women have to go through sometimes is pure abandonment, and generally at a very young age. And that's only a part of it all for them...

Yvonne183
11-26-2012, 01:30 AM

I know this is a question for the guys but when I was a teen I was sort of a guy and I did tell my parents,, they threw me out in the street, ha ha ha. And I didn't get 5,000 dollars, I didn't even collect 200 for passing GO. Nowadays I don't tell anyone that I'm trans, except maybe fools on the internet.

danthepoetman
11-26-2012, 01:42 AM
I know this is a question for the guys but when I was a teen I was sort of a guy and I did tell my parents,, they threw me out in the street, ha ha ha. And I didn't get 5,000 dollars, I didn't even collect 200 for passing GO. Nowadays I don't tell anyone that I'm trans, except maybe fools on the internet.
Well, the fools have the weakness of enjoying your presence on the site, Yvonne...

Yvonne183
11-26-2012, 01:44 AM
Well, the fools have the weakness of enjoying your presence on the site, Yvonne...

I didn't mean it bad, just used fool cause it came to my head, I meant people, guys, dudes, whoever,, I only tell people on the net that I an trans, except for the guy at the pizza store, I tell him just to get a free slice.

nina_lisa
11-26-2012, 01:52 AM
Now what if you said $5 million to actually transition the whole way to woman hood? I might do that. Imagine, the first half of my life as a man and the second as a woman! LOL

Someone once asked on a transgender private group if they would detransition in exchange for $1 million, and people answer was a big NO, we would rather die than detransition.

danthepoetman
11-26-2012, 02:19 AM
I didn't mean it bad, just used fool cause it came to my head, I meant people, guys, dudes, whoever,, I only tell people on the net that I an trans, except for the guy at the pizza store, I tell him just to get a free slice.
Lol... I understand, Yvonne... :)

danthepoetman
11-26-2012, 02:23 AM
Someone once asked on a transgender private group if they would detransition in exchange for $1 million, and people answer was a big NO, we would rather die than detransition.
Logically. If you're ready to go through all of that and, as the potential and obvious answer to this question is or should be, if you're willing to suffer all of that to transition, it means it's a matter of life and death. And I can't possibly imagine myself, especially at a young age, finding myself suddendly in the body of a woman. I would have been ready to do anything.
I sense it's precisely the whole point of the thread, Nina Lisa. And it was well thought of.

Jericho
11-26-2012, 10:14 AM
Please someone erase this image from my mind!

Pffft...You should be so lucky...Bitch! :dead: