PDA

View Full Version : ASS!!!!!! @ black-tgirls.com

GroobySteven
11-21-2012, 03:16 PM
http://www.black-tgirls.com

Plenty of ass this week with the curvaceous and lovely Brownie making an appearance. Brand new girl, Kandi Bunz from Kanas City has some of the biggest boobs we've ever seen on the site (and an ass - or bunz - to match) and a lovely first shoot from Lavender Lovelace from Texas.
Maddison, Novembers Model of the Month makes a second set and Vanessa Maclayne is our ... not all that black (!?!) ... hardcore model from Brasil.

dezz
11-21-2012, 06:49 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=527960&stc=1&d=1353503780
I'm trying to sign up for that buffet *cue uncomfortable silence*

Deepdarkfucker
11-21-2012, 08:39 PM
That second girl is off da chain

timid1
11-21-2012, 08:43 PM
all nice, but 2 and 4 esp.!

syla
11-21-2012, 11:29 PM
Seanchai, I kindly ask once again..not out of turn or in bad taste..but how come the brazilian girls end up with the hardcore? Its just something I've noticed.

GroobySteven
11-22-2012, 01:55 AM
Seanchai, I kindly ask once again..not out of turn or in bad taste..but how come the brazilian girls end up with the hardcore? Its just something I've noticed.

They don't. We show at least twice as many US girls in hardcore than Brazilian.

nysprod
11-22-2012, 02:21 AM
Perhaps scratch 'n sniff trading cards of these girls might be a hot seller?

brickcitybrother
11-22-2012, 03:39 AM
Love it ...

Nuff Said

BlkJewels
11-23-2012, 12:49 AM
Lovely ladies. But Maddison is a supastar:dancing::dancing:

Flaco
11-23-2012, 04:12 AM
Great update, I'm such a sucker for a big ass lol

buckjohnson
11-23-2012, 04:28 AM
Nice girls but some of the poses are a little degrading and unprofessional. I guess they sell tickets and bring folks to the show, but I would like better shots and settings.

for exp, one seting has shower curtains for drapes and the drapes are falling off. And one of the models looks very uncomfortable with the spread eagle look/pose. It is the job of the photographer to make the models comfortable and lovely looking as possible. The background looks cheap, which add to the effects that the cock and ass are the show and not the allure of a models natural beauty.

GroobySteven
11-23-2012, 10:22 AM
Nice girls but some of the poses are a little degrading and unprofessional. I guess they sell tickets and bring folks to the show, but I would like better shots and settings.

for exp, one seting has shower curtains for drapes and the drapes are falling off. And one of the models looks very uncomfortable with the spread eagle look/pose. It is the job of the photographer to make the models comfortable and lovely looking as possible. The background looks cheap, which add to the effects that the cock and ass are the show and not the allure of a models natural beauty.

Yeah, whatever son.

Flaco
11-23-2012, 10:31 AM

I honestly think you're full of shit.