PDA

View Full Version : Wendy Summers to Appear at Brimstone in NJ

WendyWilliams
11-21-2012, 06:25 AM
Ts Starlet Wendy Summers will be greeting fans at the KinkShop Booth (TheKinkShop.com) November 23-25th at Brimstone III in Asbury Park, NJ. This annual BDSM educational and social event has gained a solid reputation in the Northeast Lifestyle Community. Although Wendy is best known for her imaginative, 2013 Xbiz Award nominated website, www.wendysummers.com, she is also gaining attention for her bondage and ball busting fetish work. Wendy encourages fans to stop by the KinkShop Booth for a picture or receive an autographed promotional trading card.

“This is the second year I'm getting to join The Kink Shop in their booth. The Kink Shop's handcrafted BDSM toys are among the best out there and my ass has the marks to prove it. Last year I got zapped with electricity, flogged and hogtied. I can't wait to see what happens to me this year!” says Wendy.

Fans can follow Wendy on twitter @WendySummersCom or at her official site www.wendysummers.com. Check out the event's website at http://www.brimstonenj.com/. Interviews for Wendy can be directed to HotWendyPR.com.