PDA

View Full Version : Am I the Only One Who feels this way about breasts?

OrlFla89
11-19-2012, 05:59 AM
When it comes to trans girls, am I the only one who feels like breasts are a "must have" if I were to date another trans girl? I like both tits and ass equally, and I can survive with a girl have just one of those features, but I wouldn't date a girl who is flat both in the front and back

I know that hormones can only do so much and I know implants are very expensive but do any other guys have this "must have breasts" preference when it comes to t-girls? Now don't get me wrong, they don't have to be DDs but at least a nice B cup, you know?

I'm weird I guess, but I feel like girls who are flat look boyish, and for me that is a turn off

Now if I met a tgirl who had a gorgeous face, beautiful legs, and a very feminine voice I could date her if she was flat and if there was some real chemistry and we really hit it off, so I'm not completely closed to flat chested women. Thoughts, opinions?

RallyCola
11-19-2012, 08:02 AM
i prefer my women as i prefer my fried chicken....plump thighs, delicious legs and big breasts

caliuncut
11-19-2012, 08:18 AM
In the past I would have agreed 100% with you...and I mean I still agree for the most part. However, recently I've made an awesome connection with someone who's young has no implants but is very fem and very pretty....and very hot... lol.

Anyways, point is she's amazing and i could care less about implants, so I guess it depends on the person.

nycguy1
11-19-2012, 08:26 AM
most important feature for me used to be breasts. i only used to date gg's with large breasts. but overtime i realized what i value in beauty the most and that is the face. if the girl has a beautiful face for me, i am fine regardless of the body.

i have dated a few tgirls who have had implants as well as natural (hormones) growth. i think it was nice but i didn't care for it. i just want a pretty face to look at. yes i am very shallow : )

JenniferParisHusband
11-19-2012, 08:39 AM
I agree and disagree. I think it depends mostly on the girl. As a general rule, the more feminine the girl is, the more I like her. That doesn't always mean breasts, it could be feminine behavior, or even just as simple as bottoming. If I see a top who has no breasts though, to me anyway, they seem more TV than TS to be, just because they are closer to the male behavior. There are also some cultural aspects to it, like Asian girls, I expect to be small, if not flat.

That said, I actually prefer smaller breasts on GG's. But I think my dearest Jennifer Paris has perhaps the most amazing breasts I've ever seen. (sadly, in photos only.)

Jericho
11-19-2012, 09:23 AM
I know that hormones can only do so much and I know implants are very expensive but do any other guys have this "must have breasts" preference when it comes to t-girls?

Hmmmm, sensing a bit of in denial there! :shrug

danthepoetman
11-19-2012, 09:32 AM
Always felt nipples to be more important than breast. And yet not that important either. A beautiful girl is a beautiful girl, whether she has enormous boobs or tiny titties. It’s a package. Charm and personality are also important, of course. Everything considered, it’s the femininity that gets my drive going; the rest is accessory.

GrimFusion
11-19-2012, 10:09 AM
Everybody has physical preferences they desire from potential mates. If that list is unusually long, petty, or deviation is out of the question, good luck having lasting or enriching relationships. It's pretty normal for dudes to have preferences for big ass and titties though. Unfortunately where transsexuals are concerned, those preferences exclude girls in early transition, chicks who aren't genetically gifted, and girls who can't afford all the hormone therapies, plastic surgeries, and augmentations. Not a big deal, though; I mean, it's not like every transsexual you've ever been sexually interested was part of that group at one time or another.

:whistle:

rbiller
11-19-2012, 08:18 PM
I usually won't see a TGirl unless she has at least some small hormone titties. I actually prefer them to overly large, hard as a rock, implants. I think Kimber James looks ridiculous with those huge tits. I have a simple question. What is the point???

GrimFusion
11-19-2012, 09:23 PM
I usually won't see a TGirl unless she has at least some small hormone titties. I actually prefer them to overly large, hard as a rock, implants. I think Kimber James looks ridiculous with those huge tits. I have a simple question. What is the point???

I'd suspect she's always seen herself as a chick with big tits. She probably feels more comfortable about her self-image that way. I'm sure the number of shoots she's been offered have increased since her breasts have so there are other perks which may have contributed, but I doubt that was her main motivation.

Besides, whether it's just your opinion or not, there was a much better way to come across critically about Kimber's boob jobs without calling her ridiculous. She's not "my thing" either, but that's all I'll say.

rbiller
11-19-2012, 09:32 PM
First of all, I didn't call her ridiculous. I said she looks ridiculous with those huge tits. Again my question is, what is the point? Why would she want breasts that large? It can't be comfortable for her. She must have to have clothes altered to fit her. And why do so many guys think it's great? Her first set of implants were more than large enough for someone of her petite size, IMHO.

Rusty Eldora
11-19-2012, 09:56 PM
Always felt nipples to be more important than breast. And yet not that important either. A beautiful girl is a beautiful girl, whether she has enormous boobs or tiny titties. It’s a package. Charm and personality are also important, of course. Everything considered, it’s the femininity that gets my drive going; the rest is accessory.

Said perfectly. With GG's I prefer natural over implants always with the women I am playing with. Implants can be nice to look at but they always feel fake.

On Tgirls, it is the package. I think I need some curves for her to be fem but once there is enough I factor in other things.

Rusty

sucka4chix
11-19-2012, 10:13 PM
I totally get the "not wanting a boyish T-girl" thing. That being said, I think breast are waaaaaaaay over rated. There are many sexy GGs out there with little to no breasts. Many tgirls look perfectly fine natural, then they go fuck up their whole look with implants that don't fit their frame or just very poor surgery. Personally, I think none at all is better than bad ones, but I'm in the minority!

morim
11-19-2012, 10:43 PM
This is a strange matter.
Usually I prefer a girly looking girl, and this involve breasts implants.
But as someone else already said the most important thing is that a girl "must" have feminine appearence, feminine look, or feminine general behavior to be a girl...

Dino Velvet
11-19-2012, 10:51 PM
Breasts are no big deal to me. Seen the same TS when she was flat then she got a boob job. I like her new tits but I was fine with her before also. The face is the most important thing to me.

callahac
11-19-2012, 11:07 PM
I totally get the "not wanting a boyish T-girl" thing. That being said, I think breast are waaaaaaaay over rated. There are many sexy GGs out there with little to no breasts. Many tgirls look perfectly fine natural, then they go fuck up their whole look with implants that don't fit their frame or just very poor surgery. Personally, I think none at all is better than bad ones, but I'm in the minority!

Ditto!

LongTom101
11-20-2012, 12:17 AM
When it comes to trans girls, am I the only one who feels like breasts are a "must have" if I were to date another trans girl? I like both tits and ass equally, and I can survive with a girl have just one of those features, but I wouldn't date a girl who is flat both in the front and back

I know that hormones can only do so much and I know implants are very expensive but do any other guys have this "must have breasts" preference when it comes to t-girls? Now don't get me wrong, they don't have to be DDs but at least a nice B cup, you know?

I'm weird I guess, but I feel like girls who are flat look boyish, and for me that is a turn off

Now if I met a tgirl who had a gorgeous face, beautiful legs, and a very feminine voice I could date her if she was flat and if there was some real chemistry and we really hit it off, so I'm not completely closed to flat chested women. Thoughts, opinions?

+1

Totally agree

Is it weird for wanting them to have a very feminine face, a petite girlish frame, a round squeezable ass, c+ breasts and a big, smooth, everhard and responsive cock ?

I dont know, but I dont care either, cos thats what I like

LongTom101
11-20-2012, 12:18 AM

+1

Bad implants are a huge turnoff and can look absolutely awful, so no implants is better than bad implants in my book for sure

Merkurie
11-20-2012, 03:41 AM
Implants are too impersonal for me to get turned on by them. Real tits are unique and personal and that is why seeing a woman topless is sexy to me. Implants look too generic.

But I love a tgirl with hormone tits, I love how the nipples pop and get puffy and even if they are small they look totally feminine and hot.

SXFX
11-20-2012, 06:16 AM
I drive a nice Bavarian sports car and have a nice paycheck.....so yeah.....tits and long legs are a must thank you.
And i do prefer fakes to nothing.

tomvan20000
11-20-2012, 06:30 AM
DanthePoetMan, well said about the nipples.
*As far as tits in general, a handful is good. I also agree about Kimber James, if she were a B/C, she would be 10x hotter IMO

youngblood61
11-20-2012, 09:17 AM
I love big tits always have, on a Tgirl they have to look right not cartoonish. A handful is fine by me.:)