PDA

View Full Version : Black OPs 2

Quiet Reflections
11-16-2012, 09:28 AM
Anyone play it yet? Is it worth buying?

puller
11-16-2012, 11:53 AM
it's good but it's not worth the full price, cause they took alot away from the game & most of the guns are gone & there isnt a kill streaks anymore it's a " Point Streak " System. Snipers are really strong but so are SMG's & a few Pistols or is it Assault rifles are now weaker. the levels are nice most of them & most of them are small like nuketown but you cant play nuketown 2025 in the normal multiplayer mode there is a special mode for that map.
but all this is in the Mulitplayer cause i really dont play the campaign
but just think about it as a new game & it will be alot of fun to play

bulldog
11-16-2012, 03:46 PM
Average website rating "8.0", average user rating about 5.5 to 6.0. That alone should tell you something, people usually rate higher than websites too......

SammiValentine
11-16-2012, 07:48 PM
it's good but it's not worth the full price, cause they took alot away from the game & most of the guns are gone & there isnt a kill streaks anymore it's a " Point Streak " System. Snipers are really strong but so are SMG's & a few Pistols or is it Assault rifles are now weaker. the levels are nice most of them & most of them are small like nuketown but you cant play nuketown 2025 in the normal multiplayer mode there is a special mode for that map.
but all this is in the Mulitplayer cause i really dont play the campaign
but just think about it as a new game & it will be alot of fun to play

eugh hated nuke, well didnt hate it but.. :Z

didnt mind small maps though, firing range was my fave small one

villa,hanoi & radiation prolly my faves though.

might try blkops2 next week :D

shemalefun
11-16-2012, 09:21 PM
Not bad game.. alot foin on at first but you get settled in.. I like it

Friend me if you want to play

Mr Sandman42

LibertyHarkness
11-16-2012, 10:14 PM
ahh i loved nuke town ..... i liked summit ...

lifeisfiction
11-17-2012, 12:49 AM
$60 for the same game as modern warfare 3. They release a new game every year without much changes. If you buy the PC verison, they don't fix the problem cheaters. I wasn't planning on buying, probably won't buy it, but if Steam drops the price enough I might consider getting it. I don't like buying a game knowing it will only last for year before no one plays it.

(Before any asks why I don't play on it on Xbox or PS3 it is because you can't as good as a mouse with joystick. The concept is silly.)

SammiValentine
11-17-2012, 12:55 AM
$60 for the same game as modern warfare 3. They release a new game every year without much changes. If you buy the PC verison, they don't fix the problem cheaters. I wasn't planning on buying, probably won't buy it, but if Steam drops the price enough I might consider getting it. I don't like buying a game knowing it will only last for year before no one plays it.

(Before any asks why I don't play on it on Xbox or PS3 it is because you can't as good as a mouse with joystick. The concept is silly.)

was hoping it would play more like blkops not mw :Z

DCGuy343
11-17-2012, 01:30 AM
was hoping it would play more like blkops not mw :Z

Same here, I was hoping that it would look and feel more like the first Black Ops.

lifeisfiction
11-17-2012, 01:36 AM
I thought the first black ops, mw2, mw3 played the same. Thats just me.

SammiValentine
11-17-2012, 03:08 AM

There will never be any massive changes until there are next gen consoles, as theyre primarily developing the games for 7 year old hardware (current consoles) . Creating a new engine for such old hardware= not good for business. They dont really care about PC users, the money is in consoles. Two different companies add to/ modify the current engine(which was originally the quake3 engine), i think treyarch for black ops series and IW for MW. Theres notable difference in movement speeds, physics etc between the two.

robertlouis
11-17-2012, 03:13 AM
There will never be any massive changes until there are next gen consoles, as theyre primarily developing the games for 7 year old hardware (current consoles) . Creating a new engine for such old hardware= not good for business. They dont really care about PC users, the money is in consoles. Two different companies add to/ modify the current engine(which was originally the quake3 engine), i think treyarch for black ops series and IW for MW. Theres notable difference in movement speeds, physics etc between the two.

How are those lightning thumbs, Ms V? :dancing:

lifeisfiction
11-17-2012, 05:05 AM

Exactly, there differences between them both but its slightly noticeable. Throw in a few new guns. Shotguns are nerfed or over powered depeding on how people complained the year before.

As long as people are buying it they don't feel its neccessary to change their model. Payday the Heist is working off a very old engine, but the game plays well. A company like valve tries to out do themselves, but honestly people have come to expect that from the company.

If you're looking for a multiplayer game where you have a lot of people to play against. Then buy the game, just don't be surprised it has a lot of the same old feeling. I personally feel a few games are worth 60 bucks and this game including the DLCs can equal over $100. Not worth the price of admission IMHO. I will still probably get it if most of the people I play with get it and the price drops to the right amount over the holidays.

Hunghelen
11-17-2012, 05:21 AM
Nice to see others playing on this as well :-)

Bought mine on the day it came out and at first it seemed to play facer than the previous games...perhaps that was me just getting used to it. Anyway got killed repeatedly at first as only got to play it last thing at night and seems like the pros had been practicing all day (my excuse)

I bought the hardened pack and glad I did otherwise I would have wondered about all the fuss on Nuketown. To be honest I'm not a massive Nuketown fan like said previously Firing range was always great so a shame not to see that again.

Assault rifles are really poor, hate the shock charge as so far I hit someone once and he still managed to shoot me at the same time which left me a little confused. Sniper rifles seem to rule again and I picked up a sub machine gun from an kill that was pretty cool.

Points total streak is interesting not sure if I like it or not yet but sometime new to learn. Is it just me or does aiming seem harder/more sensitive this time round as default?

Anyway I've finished playing for the night and getting some beauty sleep for my night out tomorrow xx

castor_troyuk
11-17-2012, 05:36 AM
Ok, now I like these girls more..

Azanti
11-18-2012, 03:33 PM
I play XBOX 360 on line Helen, add me and we'll have a game. My Avatar name is Bootybunker.

Hunghelen
11-18-2012, 03:35 PM
bootybunker 555 ok im just recovering from my night out but will be online a little later i hope xx