PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Pistons

dabaldone
04-06-2006, 08:46 PM
Here's a question. The Pistons have 4 allstars. The best record in the league. At this point they are 8-2 vs the top 5 teams in the league. So why aren't they considered a favorite for the title. Teams that are picked coming out of the East are Miami and NJ. WTF?!?

dare0677
05-17-2006, 01:50 AM
I think the reason Detroit isn't a favorite because they might not have the star power of the other teams. I think that them not getting the respect they deserve should motivate them!

blckhaze
05-17-2006, 05:38 AM
the piston go unnoticed because theyre not as flashy as other teams, like the Suns or the Heat.
pesonally i picked detroit to come out of the east, simply because when they want to, they cant stp anyone anywhere. Each player on their starting five, excluding maybe Rasheed Wallace, can compete for spots on the all-defensive team every year. they dont have to make great changes to shutdown players night after night. my only knock on them is they take games off, but not to often. And now with San antonio getting their butts handed to em by Dallas, they are my faves to win it all.