PDA

View Full Version : Am I wierd in regards to Ts's?

CaliBoy951
04-06-2006, 08:32 PM
After reading different postings in this forum, I was wondering if I am wierd...or something? I dated a Ts for awhile and I had NO interest in her dick. I mean it even bothered me if she stood up to pee. I have always liked girls, and I married one, but my wife knows that I dated a Ts prior to our relationship.
So I guess what I am saying is that I met my Ts ex-gf and I thought she was a gg, but once she told me that she was a Ts I really liked her for who she was, not what she was.
I know the first time she asked me to go down on her, I was FREAKED out cause remember what they say, "if you suck dick once, you are a cocksucker for life", and I didn't know what to do. But it is not always about you, in my case it was about what she liked. We dated for almost two years, and to this day we are still friends.

Ecstatic
04-06-2006, 08:56 PM
I agree: not at all weird. It's great that you could overcome your initial feelings about going down on her and pleasure her because what mattered to you was that she feel good.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-06-2006, 09:09 PM
Your not wierd. Just out of place on this forum, which is haunted by people who think of t girls as sex objects, to be bought and sold, leered at, jerked off too, and hidden untill the next time they want to do all of the above.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Nobody on this forum is weird, nobody on this forum is normal either
We each have our own definitions of the 2 terms...................

Dude welcome to the board, and by my definition of the term you aren't weird, you are just you, enjoy life for what it is and where each experience takes you & learn from it

In a way I envy you not having to go/put up with the mental bullshit some of us have had to endure with many a TS broad on occassion...........

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-06-2006, 10:26 PM
I see we got a cross-over. LOL. I wouldnt think youll be here if you thought you were "normal". LOL. :lol: :wink:

But Welcome to HA CaliBoy951 (I remembered you from an OLD forum).

~Kisses.

HTG

BeardedOne
04-06-2006, 10:37 PM
I see we got a cross-over. LOL.

Crossover? Izzat like 'bi'? :lol:

Quinn
04-06-2006, 10:43 PM
After reading different postings in this forum, I was wondering if I am wierd...or something? I dated a Ts for awhile and I had NO interest in her dick.

So I guess what I am saying is that I met my Ts ex-gf and I thought she was a gg, but once she told me that she was a Ts I really liked her for who she was, not what she was.

Doesn't make you weird at all. My first experience was very similar in that I didn't know what she was until she told me. As in your case, I had no interest in her cock and dated her for some time. This forum has a wide range of people who have had a similarly wide range of experiences. Just enjoy what works you, and don't worry about the small stuff.

By the way, welcome to the forum.

-Quinn

skyler
04-06-2006, 10:48 PM
After reading different postings in this forum, I was wondering if I am wierd...or something? I dated a Ts for awhile and I had NO interest in her dick.

Doesn't make you weird at all. My first experience was very similar in that I didn't know what she was until she told me. As in your case, I had no interest in her cock and dated her for some time. This forum has a wide range of people who have had a similarly wide range of experiences. Just enjoy what works you, and don't worry about the small stuff.

By the way, welcome to the forum.

-Quinn

well said quinn ! 8)

CaliBoy951
04-06-2006, 11:14 PM
Thanks everybody for your input.....and Harajuku Tgirl I do remember you, how can I forget you?!!!

Lobo
04-06-2006, 11:16 PM
CaliBoy951 is exactly what most t-girls are looking for.
A guy who (at first) didn't know she was TS and likes her because he thinks she's a GG and looks hot.
It makes a t-girl feel more like a real woman if she manages to get a guy interested in her BEFORE he knows she's TS.
See, they don't really want a guy who knows they are TS and shows an interest in them, to most t-girls guys like that are frowned upon.
Sad but true.
So, if you ever meet a really hot t-girl and know she's a TS, play dumb! :D

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-07-2006, 12:14 AM
Thanks everybody for your input.....and Harajuku Tgirl I do remember you, how can I forget you?!!!

LOL :lol: Glad seing you on here Caliboy951. :wink: LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

Ecstatic
04-07-2006, 12:19 AM
I see we got a cross-over. LOL.

Crossover? Izzat like 'bi'? :lol:
No, it's a cisforum. :wink:

stillies77
04-07-2006, 02:49 AM
nah dude you aren't weird...as a 21 year old jersey guy who is straight i found my self having the same question when i turned 18 and discovered this love i had hidden away for them for the longest time...i came into my own and found out that i love t-girls for who they are and not for their sexuality. And if you think about it thats what life is all about and how it should be, loving people for who they are and what they mean in your heart...not their bodies.

People may post about t-girls bodies and how sexy they are but most of them just admire them when it comes down to it. As for me, I have never met a TSgirl in person but am dying to just have a talk with one and hang out with one just once. I admire them for the people they are and for how beautiful they make the world.

Sure i may sound sappy...but thats me...

Samantha
04-07-2006, 04:05 AM
I don't think it's weird at all.

Sexuality between my girlfriend and myself was and has been difficult, with both of us being pre-op - especially for me. You really do have to just see the person for who they really are, even with the wrong body parts. Of course, for me, it's also been difficult to use my wrong body parts in some ways too.

CaliBoy951
04-08-2006, 11:09 PM
I agree with you Samatha, but in my case I didn't even really know what a TS was prior meeting my Ts ex-gf. But I have always tried to be as open minded as possible, and understand that we are not all the same.

Samantha
04-09-2006, 06:58 AM
I agree with you Samatha, but in my case I didn't even really know what a TS was prior meeting my Ts ex-gf. But I have always tried to be as open minded as possible, and understand that we are not all the same.

I understand. There are definetly some differences between us...

That said, I'd like to add something, probably irrelevant but oh well: My girlfriend was my first - and I was hers. While I knew what a TS was and that she was pre-op, this made being together quite difficult, because I've always been strictly attracted to women. I saw her as a woman when we first met, but I can't help but wonder if we would have been a bit less awkward had we both been post-op or GGs. Furthermore, I actually never thought I would desire sex - at least not as pre-op. I really had no interest in it. I think that added to the awkwardness.