PDA

View Full Version : Would you believe somebody Google'ed my Screen Name...

dj4monie
04-06-2006, 12:53 PM
and came up with some of the post I have made here in an attempt to smear me with a mostly hetero crowd like I'm some how not apart of it anymore because because I post here, the opinions I hold and some of the actitivies I have been involved in.

What a typical American Ho...

Its like this other "bitch" I never met in person that "outted" me to a woman I been speaking to a long time online and met in person a few times.

Every so often that woman contacts me and one of the first questions she ALWAYS ask is are you still fucking men... :roll:

If any of you want to defend American Women, go ahead. I don't see why you even bother. There so many women around the world that would have you and your not limited to just trannies, but if that's where your interest mostly lies than so be it.

The reason why I seldomly posted here was just to avoid such things, but I know spiteful people will use a good search engine like Google to find out stuff about people.

So I plead people becareful out there...

BeardedOne
04-06-2006, 09:37 PM
Interesting...

I just googled my HA self and found out that I was a dead alien. :shock:

What an incredibly effective search engine. :lol:

I once Googled my legal name and found out I was buried in a local veteran's cemetery.

Jeez. All my identities are dead! :cry

I knew my life was slow, but that just ain't right.

Caleigh
04-07-2006, 02:38 AM
This kind of thing is why I am totally OUT about
myself, my past, my interests. If your life is
public then you have nothing to worry about being
revealed.

bigd321
04-07-2006, 02:45 AM
That's why I use a different screenname for this place. Yep, I'm a coward but it's the society we live in.

Ecstatic
04-07-2006, 04:53 AM
This kind of thing is why I am totally OUT about
myself, my past, my interests. If your life is
public then you have nothing to worry about being
revealed.
Reminds me of a classic Superman from the 60s. Remember Bizarro Superman, who did everything backwards? Well, one day he decides to help Superman. Supes was always afraid someone would discover his secret identity as Clark Kent, so Bizarro decides to proclaim to the world that Superman and Clark Kent are the same person; his impeccable logic: once the secret is revealed, there's no risk in anyone finding out because they already know!

There are people in my life who would freak if they knew, so I don't talk about it with them. I also don't tell most family and friends that I seek intimate tg companionship from time to time: not out of shame at all, but because they may start thinking there's something wrong between my wife and myself (there isn't, and it's none of their business). However, I often discuss transgender issues with family and friends and they know that I have transgendered friends. They don't need intimate details, which are private, but several family members and friends have come to understand transgender issues which they had never thought about before thanks to the dialogue, and that's a good thing.

phxguy
04-07-2006, 05:05 AM
My screenname is different from all the other ones. If there is someone that really hates you, he will try to look up stuff about you and expose you to make you look bad.

A couple of years ago, I once used the same screenname on a news Web site and on a TS site and I got into a nasty spat with someone on a news site. So he googled my name and found it on the TS site. He "outed" me on the news site and everyone just laughed me out of the board. He told the site I'm into "transtesticles".

If any of my friends found out about my online activities, I would contemplate suicide.

DJ_Asia
04-07-2006, 06:42 AM
owning a site and living in Thailand is kinda hard to remain incognito,but I "came out" to everybody before I started my site.The way I look at it is if people wanna hold my persoanl preferences against me..fuck em,they werent true friends to begin with.

DJ Asia

Reddman
04-07-2006, 08:39 AM
and came up with some of the post I have made here in an attempt to smear me with a mostly hetero crowd like I'm some how not apart of it anymore because because I post here, the opinions I hold and some of the actitivies I have been involved in.

What a typical American Ho...

Its like this other "bitch" I never met in person that "outted" me to a woman I been speaking to a long time online and met in person a few times.

Every so often that woman contacts me and one of the first questions she ALWAYS ask is are you still fucking men... :roll:

If any of you want to defend American Women, go ahead. I don't see why you even bother. There so many women around the world that would have you and your not limited to just trannies, but if that's where your interest mostly lies than so be it.

The reason why I seldomly posted here was just to avoid such things, but I know spiteful people will use a good search engine like Google to find out stuff about people.

So I plead people becareful out there...

Sounds like:
A. Somebody out there really dislikes you for whatever reasons and they probby don't have much of a life
B. For god's sake man if your so shook about your Tgirl dalliances/ desires
being public fodder why didn't you take 1 minute to come up with another screen name.
C. You still have a thing for transtesticles LOL sorry I could not resist!!!

thanos
04-07-2006, 11:09 AM
Beware of people with an ax to grind and an internet connection.