PDA

View Full Version : BTG's this week include ... Jadea, Sexy Lexy, Hershey, Kimora, Andreza and Epiphany

GroobySteven
11-14-2012, 02:35 PM
Wow here is a new little starlet, Jadea from Texas - who looks fantastic and I hope to see a lot more of her in the coming months. We've also got our fave BBW Sexy Lexy back, second sets of Kimora and Hershey, the lovely Epiphany from Blackula and hardcore is the doll-like Andreza from Brazil.

syla
11-14-2012, 11:43 PM
Seanchai, a quick fair question, why is it on BTG that the sexy brazilians are ALWAYS getting it hardcore? If she's brazilian, that ass getting busted (I always end up thinking to myself,poor brazilian)...I totally love the first 3 girls this week by the way!! Truly.

mrtrebus
11-14-2012, 11:49 PM
I wanna bust her ass!!

flabbybody
11-15-2012, 12:57 AM
Epiphany looking very fit, trim, and sexy

Kevin Dong
11-15-2012, 01:01 AM
Seanchai, a quick fair question, why is it on BTG that the sexy brazilians are ALWAYS getting it hardcore? If she's brazilian, that ass getting busted (I always end up thinking to myself,poor brazilian)...I totally love the first 3 girls this week by the way!! Truly.

I wouldn't say always. I had a couple of girls go up there in hardcore just recently.