PDA

View Full Version : Dino's awful quiet

Wendy Summers
11-13-2012, 08:10 PM
Do you think maybe one of his "dates" wasn't killed/ pulled herself out of crawlspace/ got her revenge?

tsadriana
11-13-2012, 09:03 PM
Oh yes Wendy he will:salad:jerkoff:mad:

beaufont
11-13-2012, 09:48 PM
He has gone on a hunting rampage, so keep you eye out Wendy lol

youngblood61
11-14-2012, 03:11 AM
Post a pic of your lovely asshole, that's a sure way to awaken him.:)

Dino Velvet
11-14-2012, 03:17 AM
Just got home. What's up? It's nice outside.

Went to the gym, PetCo, RiteAid, Ralph's, El Pollo Loco, and now home. Tomorrow's trash day so I need to put the cans on the street. Sons Of Anarchy is on tonight so I'll watch that. Probably masturbate 3 more times before bed. 2 more times now.

tsadriana
11-14-2012, 03:19 AM
Just got home. What's up? It's nice outside.

Went to the gym, PetCo, RiteAid, Ralph's, El Pollo Loco, and now home. Tomorrow's trash day so I need to put the cans on the street. Sons Of Anarchy is on tonight so I'll watch that. Probably masturbate 3 more times before bed. 2 more times now.
Can i be ur cardion in the gym pls?:jerkoff

Dino Velvet
11-14-2012, 03:29 AM
Can i be ur cardion in the gym pls?:jerkoff

If I woke up next to you I woulda stayed home and filled up your butt-butt all afternoon.:fuckin:

tsadriana
11-14-2012, 03:32 AM
If I woke up next to you I woulda stayed home and filled up your butt-butt all afternoon.:fuckin:
oh u spicy pizza man i will always love not that ur Kevin costner is because u are u so real and so sweet...im in love of u since last year,and because i cant have u im gonna turn myself into a nun to serve u in my prayers.:jerkoff

Dino Velvet
11-14-2012, 03:42 AM
oh u spicy pizza man i will always love not that ur Kevin costner is because u are u so real and so sweet...im in love of u since last year,and because i cant have u im gonna turn myself into a nun to serve u in my prayers.:jerkoff

Why you gotta live so far away?

I'll fuck a nun and think of you too.

fred41
11-14-2012, 03:57 AM
lol...Kostner's almost 60.

tsadriana
11-14-2012, 03:58 AM
Why you gotta live so far away?

I'll fuck a nun and think of you too.

hahahaha

Dino Velvet
11-14-2012, 04:03 AM
hahahaha

When are you coming to America? I'll pick you up, throw you in the back of my truck, and sodomize you in the parking lot of LAX.

youngblood61
11-14-2012, 04:28 AM
Just like I thought a pic of a lovely asshole(Adriana's) would bring DV back.:)

tsadriana
11-14-2012, 04:32 AM
When are you coming to America? I'll pick you up, throw you in the back of my truck, and sodomize you in the parking lot of LAX.
Dino if is a guy there to meet is u only and another one i will go as my sister wants me to move there for good and im not decided yet..

natina
11-15-2012, 12:09 AM
Dino velvet
did you now or ever fuck,get fucked suck or get sucked by
UNO
of Oriental acupressure on Manchester and 1-3 block east of La Cienega Boulevard ?

OA

Wendy Summers
11-15-2012, 12:12 AM
Dino velvet
UNO
of Oriental acupressure on Manchester and 1-3 block east of La Cienega Boulevard ?

OA

Is that like asking if he's a member of the communist party?

Dino Velvet
11-15-2012, 12:24 AM
Dino velvet
UNO

OA

No but I've heard of her and been to OA my share of times. Paula was my girl there. She works at New Total Health in West Hollywood now. A MILF but she knows how to handle a fella right.

I go to LAX Firing Range on Manchester just west of the 405. After throwing lead all over the place many times I'd be in the mood to throw a spinner around and hit up one of the places there. I remember a tiny gal named Yumi that I used to enjoy playing with. Think the place was called Tokyo Acupressure. The gun range is still there but the AMPs are gone. If you see one open avoid it. All the LE will bottleneck in there.

Natina, you ever visit the infamous Shadow and her "sister" Jasmine? Couple of Honduran gals. Shadow was the spitting image of Veronica Brazil. I'd let her work her magical bongo lips on my cock. She could really charm the serpent until it spits in her eye.