PDA

View Full Version : Shemale Sex in a Brazilian Penitentiary (DIRTY)

sabrinita420
11-13-2012, 03:49 PM
São Paulo, Brazil. The year was 1999, my crime? 8 years jail sentence for conspiracy, armed robbery and extortion. Dammmn 8 years in hell.

I’m D, been a criminal ever since I could remember, I used to be the youngest nigga in the hood actually doing illegal activities, but this was my first time in jail. I was 19.

No disrespect for the USA penitentiaries but brazilian pens, thousand more guys in just one cell, I mean, it doesn't matter the crime you commited you gon be with the killers, rapers, drug dealers all that. Hell.

My crew came down with 6 mans all friends since child, we grew up together, we always protected each other, so they separated us in 3 different floors, 2 men in each so we couldn't talk to each other and couldn't gain strenght.

So here I am me and my man Big O (that's how i will call him) 2nd floor biggest penitentiary of the state, on my 1st day in my new home, we though it's time to make some friendship around here, it doesn't matter how respected you are in streets, in jail you're just a inmate. And Big O was not the kind a guy that easy sociable so I do the talk and he got my back (like always). We went to the yard and started communicated to the others inmates and for my surprise they showed us some love, they heard of the things we did and appreciated, so we kind had some priveleges. My second surprise was the best, look to the left and saw a bunch of shemales so I laugh. I said to my man:

-8 years, no pussy? Imma get some nice ass to fuck then hahaha.

But to fuck those bitches we gotta deal with the head gangster in my cell. I knew that nigga from back in the days, he was from a small crew a few blocks from our set, we called him Jason cause he got shot so many times and nigga was still breathing. Jason got so big in the dope game that he opened up seven dope houses in the ghetto. We had beef in the past cause they though we killed his first man but that's bullshit we all knew it was a set up. So he was the man in charge for the discipline of the cell.

While I was getting the infos and rules we need to survive in there this skinny white tranny long haired came at me and said:

-I would love to see how the real gangsters treat a real bitch.

She grabbed my dick, kissed me in the face and walked away laughing. We all laugh, man that was a bad bitch, but I knew I was gonna fuck her. I mean fuck her right, the way she like it, dirty. She began to look at me on the other side of the yard, she put her finger in her mouth and started dancing and laughing for me with her naughty face. I couldn't believe this bitch was teasing me. But I liked.

A few days passed and it was a big tension, we heard that a child rapist was about to come join us, and the niggas from the cell definetly don't approve this kind of crime. So we had a reunion to know what we gonna do with the raper, then this boy Jason came at me and asked what’s my thoughts about the case, I ain’t no killer but don’t push me so I said:

-He like to rape huh? I say rape this mothafucka then

That’s all they wanted to hear it, and that’s all I need to gain Jason respect. So he put me to deal with the case. I made a plan with 6 others mans, so when he came I punch the bastard in the face he dropped and everybody grabbed him, Big O did the dirty job, while we was beatin him till he passed out. Unconscious a lil homie who used to graffiti, tattooed a big dick in his back, to everybody know it was a raper.

After that we smoked some weed to relax, and Jason brings some shemales to come to join us. We stand all night smoking, laughing and joking about the raper. The weed got me high so I started to get attractive to those shemales. One of them a black one tall with blond painted hair, started to talk dirty in my ears, my dick got hard as a mothafucka, I never made sex with a shemale before, but my thoughts was in another tranny, the skinny white one.

While the black one was grabbing me kissing my neck, I was staring to her, the skinny one. Now I could see the beauty that she had, her face was like a pretty little girl, nose pierced, she was the younger tranny in there, she had some scars, probably by the hard life she lived, so many niggas must have hit her, abused her, she looks tired, the way she was smoking it looked like an angel surrounded by evil mans, but at the same time she seemed to enjoy being there. I stopped in time watching her inhale exhale the blunt. When I look around I realized that some niggas was already fucking or getting sucked by the shemales. I look at her again and she laughed and called me with the fingers. I took off the black lady who was horny and got angry, and walked away to the angel direction. I said:

-What's your name baby?

-Marcela –she smiled

-What you doing here Marcela?

-I don't know, you tell me

-You're here to be mine, angel

So we kissed, tongue kiss, slowly, really appreciating each other, it felt right, her mouth tasted really good, her tongue was delicious, I felt her dick going hard, and grabbed her back, she moaned when I squeezed her ass, my dick was hard as never. She opened my pants, grabbed my dick and started to wanks me while we were still kissing. Her palm was sweating. I couldn't hold on so much, so I put her on her knees to suck my dick, her mouth was sweet she had small lips thin face and she was sucking so good that I had to fuck her mouth, so I fucked her mouth aggressively, what a deep throat, she was drooling a lot, choking a lot and really liking it. She took off her clothes and started to jerks herself while she was tongue kissing my cock. When I started to slap her in the face she became to smile and moan so I spited in her face and she smiled big.

Suddenly she stood up took my hand and dragged me.

-Come with me - she said cleaning her face by the drooling.

She took me to her bed, shut the curtains that separated the others beds, and lay in doggystyle position.

I looked at her all naked, skinny feet, skinny legs, skinny arms, skinny body, even her dick was kind skinny but it was big and hard. So I put my face in her back and opened her ass. I sniffed really deep her ass it was a little dirty but I sucked that ass so good, it tasted bitter, she was loving, I was loving to suck on that dirty ass it makes me wanna bite so I did it, she moaned like an animal. I put her cock to behind so I could suck it and sniff her ass at the same time, I stayed in this position for a looong time till she begs me to fuck her. It was time to fuck.

I put the head of my dick slowly, boy that was good, when the head entered the rest was easy. I started banging hard, as faster I was fucking her, more she was moaning. I had fucked some woman's asses before, but none of them could take this long hard banging. But not Marcela, she was enjoying so much, she was smiling, she was a true slut. I wrapped her hair in my hands and pulled tight, we were fucking so good that we naturally started to talk dirty.

-Ohh D, fuck, fuck, fuck my ass

-C'mon Marcela, you're stunning baby. Fuck like a slut.

-I'm all yours, I'm so into you boy, please don't leave me you motherfucker.

-I got you whore, you're mine now

We changed positions, now I lay down, and she came up from forward. Now we were fucking looking in each other eyes. We look deep in each other eyes, as she was rubbing fast in my dick. Front to back, up and down. Her eyes were light green, looked innocent, pure, angelic. I held her feet tight, they were a little dirty, her feet were so skinny that I could felt her bones moving. I looked at her dick and it was dripping cum, she was riding so hard, her body was sweating, her stomach was all sweat, the piercing that she had on the belly was almost falling by the fastest she was riding. I was about to cum so we changed positions again.

She laid aside and I came behind her, her body was really sweat, perfect position to fuck her deep. I hugged her body tight and banged like we were just one body. I was sniffing her neck deep, sucking her ears and fucking her so good. Her eyes were rolling at this time. I put one arm under her head and grabbed her hair violently sucking on her ears, she was absolutely horny, she freak out started to rub her soles in my feet. With my other hand I started to jerks her already dripping cock. We stay this way for some minutes and she was moaning a lot then she says she was gonna cum.

She cummed, I mean, she cummed a lot, all over her body, the bed was all cum.

-Motherfucker, you got me - she said
Now it's your time to cum and I want to taste - she said laughing.

She began the blowjob, sucking all my cock with her deep throat, I made her drool again. It didn't take so long to me to cum, man I cummed like a horse in her throat, she ate everything with a big smile.

-Hummmm, toasty - she said cleaning her lips

Her fingers were still with some of my cum, so she was rubbing her fingers softly in her ass while we were chating relaxed.

-You gon be here with me now? - she said picking a cigarette under the bed and lighted it.

-I will be here for 8 years baby

-I heard that

-Why you doing time here?

-Because of Jason - she passes me the cigarette

-What you mean?

-I used to get my dope with him, but sometimes I didn't have money, so I started to deal dope for him. When he was arrested, he made his boys force me to bring the dope in jail. That's where I got caught.

-What if you didn't bring it?

-They were gonna kill me.

-Do you like him? - returning the cigarette to her

-Hell no, he ain't no real gangsta like he says, he's just in love with his money that's all he cares.

-Never got love for this fool too, nigga thinks he’s the one.

-You should be the number one, I know what you and your friends do, and I like the way you guys act. Maybe you can take his place. - she threw away the cigarette

-The only way is to kill him, but we gotta have a good plan.

-Now that's up to you big boy - she lay aside up to sleep
You sleep with me tonight?

-Sure baby.

-D?

-What?

-I love you.

We covered and hugged. My dick was still a little bit hard, so I put it in the middle of her legs, and that’s how we sleep. Our plans were just beginning, but the rest of the story stay for a next time =D. haha

PS: Sorry about my English, I know there’s some mistakes, that’s because I don’t talk English fluently, my English I learned from movies and music videos, anyway, hope y’all enjoy it. ;)

top4bigbutt
11-13-2012, 04:14 PM
São Paulo, Brazil. The year was 1999, my crime? 8 years jail sentence for conspiracy, armed robbery and extortion. Dammmn 8 years in hell.

I’m D, been a criminal ever since I could remember, I used to be the youngest nigga in the hood actually doing illegal activities, but this was my first time in jail. I was 19.

No disrespect for the USA penitentiaries but brazilian pens, thousand more guys in just one cell, I mean, it doesn't matter the crime you commited you gon be with the killers, rapers, drug dealers all that. Hell.

My crew came down with 6 mans all friends since child, we grew up together, we always protected each other, so they separated us in 3 different floors, 2 men in each so we couldn't talk to each other and couldn't gain strenght.

So here I am me and my man Big O (that's how i will call him) 2nd floor biggest penitentiary of the state, on my 1st day in my new home, we though it's time to make some friendship around here, it doesn't matter how respected you are in streets, in jail you're just a inmate. And Big O was not the kind a guy that easy sociable so I do the talk and he got my back (like always). We went to the yard and started communicated to the others inmates and for my surprise they showed us some love, they heard of the things we did and appreciated, so we kind had some priveleges. My second surprise was the best, look to the left and saw a bunch of shemales so I laugh. I said to my man:

-8 years, no pussy? Imma get some nice ass to fuck then hahaha.

But to fuck those bitches we gotta deal with the head gangster in my cell. I knew that nigga from back in the days, he was from a small crew a few blocks from our set, we called him Jason cause he got shot so many times and nigga was still breathing. Jason got so big in the dope game that he opened up seven dope houses in the ghetto. We had beef in the past cause they though we killed his first man but that's bullshit we all knew it was a set up. So he was the man in charge for the discipline of the cell.

While I was getting the infos and rules we need to survive in there this skinny white tranny long haired came at me and said:

-I would love to see how the real gangsters treat a real bitch.

She grabbed my dick, kissed me in the face and walked away laughing. We all laugh, man that was a bad bitch, but I knew I was gonna fuck her. I mean fuck her right, the way she like it, dirty. She began to look at me on the other side of the yard, she put her finger in her mouth and started dancing and laughing for me with her naughty face. I couldn't believe this bitch was teasing me. But I liked.

A few days passed and it was a big tension, we heard that a child rapist was about to come join us, and the niggas from the cell definetly don't approve this kind of crime. So we had a reunion to know what we gonna do with the raper, then this boy Jason came at me and asked what’s my thoughts about the case, I ain’t no killer but don’t push me so I said:

-He like to rape huh? I say rape this mothafucka then

That’s all they wanted to hear it, and that’s all I need to gain Jason respect. So he put me to deal with the case. I made a plan with 6 others mans, so when he came I punch the bastard in the face he dropped and everybody grabbed him, Big O did the dirty job, while we was beatin him till he passed out. Unconscious a lil homie who used to graffiti, tattooed a big dick in his back, to everybody know it was a raper.

After that we smoked some weed to relax, and Jason brings some shemales to come to join us. We stand all night smoking, laughing and joking about the raper. The weed got me high so I started to get attractive to those shemales. One of them a black one tall with blond painted hair, started to talk dirty in my ears, my dick got hard as a mothafucka, I never made sex with a shemale before, but my thoughts was in another tranny, the skinny white one.

While the black one was grabbing me kissing my neck, I was staring to her, the skinny one. Now I could see the beauty that she had, her face was like a pretty little girl, nose pierced, she was the younger tranny in there, she had some scars, probably by the hard life she lived, so many niggas must have hit her, abused her, she looks tired, the way she was smoking it looked like an angel surrounded by evil mans, but at the same time she seemed to enjoy being there. I stopped in time watching her inhale exhale the blunt. When I look around I realized that some niggas was already fucking or getting sucked by the shemales. I look at her again and she laughed and called me with the fingers. I took off the black lady who was horny and got angry, and walked away to the angel direction. I said:

-What's your name baby?

-Marcela –she smiled

-What you doing here Marcela?

-I don't know, you tell me

-You're here to be mine, angel

So we kissed, tongue kiss, slowly, really appreciating each other, it felt right, her mouth tasted really good, her tongue was delicious, I felt her dick going hard, and grabbed her back, she moaned when I squeezed her ass, my dick was hard as never. She opened my pants, grabbed my dick and started to wanks me while we were still kissing. Her palm was sweating. I couldn't hold on so much, so I put her on her knees to suck my dick, her mouth was sweet she had small lips thin face and she was sucking so good that I had to fuck her mouth, so I fucked her mouth aggressively, what a deep throat, she was drooling a lot, choking a lot and really liking it. She took off her clothes and started to jerks herself while she was tongue kissing my cock. When I started to slap her in the face she became to smile and moan so I spited in her face and she smiled big.

Suddenly she stood up took my hand and dragged me.

-Come with me - she said cleaning her face by the drooling.

She took me to her bed, shut the curtains that separated the others beds, and lay in doggystyle position.

I looked at her all naked, skinny feet, skinny legs, skinny arms, skinny body, even her dick was kind skinny but it was big and hard. So I put my face in her back and opened her ass. I sniffed really deep her ass it was a little dirty but I sucked that ass so good, it tasted bitter, she was loving, I was loving to suck on that dirty ass it makes me wanna bite so I did it, she moaned like an animal. I put her cock to behind so I could suck it and sniff her ass at the same time, I stayed in this position for a looong time till she begs me to fuck her. It was time to fuck.

I put the head of my dick slowly, boy that was good, when the head entered the rest was easy. I started banging hard, as faster I was fucking her, more she was moaning. I had fucked some woman's asses before, but none of them could take this long hard banging. But not Marcela, she was enjoying so much, she was smiling, she was a true slut. I wrapped her hair in my hands and pulled tight, we were fucking so good that we naturally started to talk dirty.

-Ohh D, fuck, fuck, fuck my ass

-C'mon Marcela, you're stunning baby. Fuck like a slut.

-I'm all yours, I'm so into you boy, please don't leave me you motherfucker.

-I got you whore, you're mine now

We changed positions, now I lay down, and she came up from forward. Now we were fucking looking in each other eyes. We look deep in each other eyes, as she was rubbing fast in my dick. Front to back, up and down. Her eyes were light green, looked innocent, pure, angelic. I held her feet tight, they were a little dirty, her feet were so skinny that I could felt her bones moving. I looked at her dick and it was dripping cum, she was riding so hard, her body was sweating, her stomach was all sweat, the piercing that she had on the belly was almost falling by the fastest she was riding. I was about to cum so we changed positions again.

She laid aside and I came behind her, her body was really sweat, perfect position to fuck her deep. I hugged her body tight and banged like we were just one body. I was sniffing her neck deep, sucking her ears and fucking her so good. Her eyes were rolling at this time. I put one arm under her head and grabbed her hair violently sucking on her ears, she was absolutely horny, she freak out started to rub her soles in my feet. With my other hand I started to jerks her already dripping cock. We stay this way for some minutes and she was moaning a lot then she says she was gonna cum.

She cummed, I mean, she cummed a lot, all over her body, the bed was all cum.

-Motherfucker, you got me - she said
Now it's your time to cum and I want to taste - she said laughing.

She began the blowjob, sucking all my cock with her deep throat, I made her drool again. It didn't take so long to me to cum, man I cummed like a horse in her throat, she ate everything with a big smile.

-Hummmm, toasty - she said cleaning her lips

Her fingers were still with some of my cum, so she was rubbing her fingers softly in her ass while we were chating relaxed.

-You gon be here with me now? - she said picking a cigarette under the bed and lighted it.

-I will be here for 8 years baby

-I heard that

-Why you doing time here?

-Because of Jason - she passes me the cigarette

-What you mean?

-I used to get my dope with him, but sometimes I didn't have money, so I started to deal dope for him. When he was arrested, he made his boys force me to bring the dope in jail. That's where I got caught.

-What if you didn't bring it?

-They were gonna kill me.

-Do you like him? - returning the cigarette to her

-Hell no, he ain't no real gangsta like he says, he's just in love with his money that's all he cares.

-Never got love for this fool too, nigga thinks he’s the one.

-You should be the number one, I know what you and your friends do, and I like the way you guys act. Maybe you can take his place. - she threw away the cigarette

-The only way is to kill him, but we gotta have a good plan.

-Now that's up to you big boy - she lay aside up to sleep
You sleep with me tonight?

-Sure baby.

-D?

-What?

-I love you.

We covered and hugged. My dick was still a little bit hard, so I put it in the middle of her legs, and that’s how we sleep. Our plans were just beginning, but the rest of the story stay for a next time =D. haha

PS: Sorry about my English, I know there’s some mistakes, that’s because I don’t talk English fluently, my English I learned from movies and music videos, anyway, hope y’all enjoy it. ;)

Motherfucker tis is awesome so hot!!! made my anaconda so fucking hard
Keep posting your english is better than some americans I know....
Keep telling us bro

sabrinita420
11-13-2012, 07:55 PM
Yeah, thanks a lot man...... I'm coming with more keep waiting homie

ErikSt
11-19-2012, 02:04 AM
I loved it! Can't wait to read more!

princesa
11-19-2012, 10:32 AM
Amazing story. :)

Are you Brasilian?

sabrinita420
11-20-2012, 03:53 PM
Amazing story. :)

Are you Brasilian?

Thanks......... yes i am brazilian, are you Princesa ;)?

princesa
12-13-2012, 03:12 AM
Thanks......... yes i am brazilian, are you Princesa ;)?

não mas eu falo português ;)