PDA

View Full Version : Fifty Shades of Gray generator

martin48
11-12-2012, 01:10 AM
Try this for fun - writes erotic fiction automatically

http://www.fiftyshadesgenerator.com

Hours of plowing like this would leave any girl's purple cabbage looking like the south end of a badger going north, and I was no different! With my roast beef platter now much like a blind cobbler's thumb, he thought it was time to start ramming my vintage golf bag. Is now the time to tell him I really need to curl a Mr. Hanky, I wondered? Within no time, I could feel the shitty ectoplasm seeping from my puckered brown eye and all over my roast beef platter. The mixture of hardened fudge nugget and magician's wax in my vintage golf bag created the delicious rectoplasm that he was so fond of. The thrusting makes me flow my clunge gunge all over his stilton sword.

danthepoetman
11-12-2012, 06:56 AM
:dead:
That's one of the funniest, most adorable thing I've ever seen, Martin! It's really worth the click!
I think my favourite part of the ad, though, is: “Remember, this is a parody site. Do not confuse us with the real thing which includes a story, characters and other things middle-aged women like. Hiring a defense lawyer is an expense we'd like to avoid.”

BiBoyinBeantown
11-12-2012, 07:29 AM
I swear, you could get 10,000 monkeys with typewriters and come up with better fiction than Fifty Shades of Grey.

Also, didja ever notice that the protagonists in both Fifty Shades and the film Secretary are named "Grey"?

robertlouis
11-12-2012, 07:35 AM
There's also a parody called 50 Sheds of Grey in which a guy writes about non-sexual encounters in, around or behind, his garden shed. Very funny.

robertlouis
11-12-2012, 07:38 AM
I swear, you could get 10,000 monkeys with typewriters and come up with better fiction than Fifty Shades of Grey.

You could say exactly the same thing about Dan Fucking Brown and the utterly dreadful Da Vinci Code. Didn't stop him or indeed EL James from becoming multi-millionaires as purveyors of shite writing.

Just please, please, PLEASE, don't make a film of Fifty Shades....:praying::praying::praying: