PDA

View Full Version : Going back to my home town for the first time

SunshyneMonroe
11-11-2012, 04:31 PM
So Im going back too my home town for the first time since I was 16 alot of ppl are on my "real" fb from there so most ppl know but it will be crazy going back.well Im gonna rec the big meeting so Ill keep you guys posted cross your fingers for me and wish me luck.This could go GREAT or very bad..its a pretty small town :)

xoxoxoxo

Sunshyne

Prospero
11-11-2012, 04:32 PM
Good luck Sunshyne

danthepoetman
11-11-2012, 05:04 PM
Keep being yourself, lovely Sunshyne! You know who you are! you can’t fear anything! Anyone negative will be a creep. You got this far believing in yourself, nothing should be able to shake you! You are a beautiful young woman and you’re stronger than any kind of negativity because you know within you who you are, and because you have a lot of people who knows too: all of us here! We will be with you in mind! Fuck all the creeps if any (excuse the french)!

blkmamba
11-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Nothing to worry about, everything will be fine.

GroobySteven
11-11-2012, 08:50 PM
You should do a reality style show video of people's reactions which I'm sure for the most part will be good.

RedShyGuy
11-11-2012, 09:11 PM
Love your movies. Best of luck with your return home. I'm sure some people will we respond poorly but don't let them get you down!

iagodelgado
11-11-2012, 10:00 PM
I shall await.

Rusty Eldora
11-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Be yourself as you are now, get a sense as you talk to people that you are not currently in touch with how they might react. I would do things with a close friend to give you some 'protection'. Maybe just talk to them about the fun things in school, not bringing up that you were a boy, not a girl and see if they figure out who you are with a shock.

Your true friends will accept you - probably will want to know a lot.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-12-2012, 02:22 AM
Good luck Sunshyne (http://track.sunshyneland.com/track/MzUyNzo0OjEwNA/)

Dino Velvet
11-12-2012, 02:31 AM
Good luck to you, Sunshyne. Stay strong and keep that pretty head held high.

Yeah
11-12-2012, 04:57 AM
Good luck Sunshyne. BTW, Fort Hill beat Alco for a second time this weekend. No big news around here. Seeya babe

BiBoyinBeantown
11-12-2012, 07:38 AM
Best of luck. If you run into anybody with a negative attitude don't let 'em get to you because they don't matter.

youngblood61
11-12-2012, 09:17 AM
Have fun Sunshyne, let us know how it went.:)

nysprod
11-12-2012, 09:29 AM
And to think they say you can never go home again...

SunshyneMonroe
11-13-2012, 12:28 AM
Good luck Sunshyne. BTW, Fort Hill beat Alco for a second time this weekend. No big news around here. Seeya babe

GO FORT HILL lol yeah im gonna try and hit a game while Im there

SunshyneMonroe
11-13-2012, 12:29 AM
Thanks everyone for the kind words I must say I am scared but happy at the same time everyone seem very happy to see me tho the boys must of all :) all my brother old friends are ON IT LMAO

Yeah
11-14-2012, 01:22 AM
GO FORT HILL lol yeah im gonna try and hit a game while Im there

Hope you have a good time and experience back home Sunshyne. You got my support here babe. Remember to hit D'Atri's or Getz's for dinner.

SunshyneMonroe
11-14-2012, 03:55 AM
Hope you have a good time and experience back home Sunshyne. You got my support here babe. Remember to hit D'Atri's or Getz's for dinner.

OMG I LOVE D'atris sub and fox's thos weggies are to DIE for

OrlFla89
11-14-2012, 12:41 PM
Thanks everyone for the kind words I must say I am scared but happy at the same time everyone seem very happy to see me tho the boys must of all :) all my brother old friends are ON IT LMAO

I hope everything is going well in your hometown Sunshyne!

Yeah
11-14-2012, 05:38 PM
OMG I LOVE D'atris sub and fox's thos weggies are to DIE for

Those subs are addictive. I had one last week with everything. So yummy. I haven't had a wedgie in about a month. Since you mentioned it, I have to get one. You ever have Coney Island dogs Sunshyne?

SunshyneMonroe
11-14-2012, 06:00 PM
Those subs are addictive. I had one last week with everything. So yummy. I haven't had a wedgie in about a month. Since you mentioned it, I have to get one. You ever have Coney Island dogs Sunshyne?

Are you kidding me I LOVE them and hillary's has good subs too btw

Yeah
11-15-2012, 03:44 AM
Are you kidding me I LOVE them and hillary's has good subs too btw

Sometimes i can eat a half dozen Coney dogs. I haven't had or heard of Hillary's. Where is it in town? Dolly's went out of biz. Hartly's has a good pizza too.

SunshyneMonroe
11-15-2012, 04:35 AM
Sometimes i can eat a half dozen Coney dogs. I haven't had or heard of Hillary's. Where is it in town? Dolly's went out of biz. Hartly's has a good pizza too.

Well it's a done deal your taken me put for hot dogs :)

danthepoetman
11-15-2012, 07:11 AM
In God's name, who's clicking a thumb down on every single post on this thread??? That's so totally ridiculous and childish!!

Lady Sunshyne, you bear your name very well: you're like a little sun sheding light everywhere you go! Your hometown will be enlighten by your presence as any other place you set foot in!

Yeah
11-15-2012, 11:54 PM
Well it's a done deal your taken me put for hot dogs :)

Ok. Sounds good. Let me know when?

jamesedwards
11-16-2012, 12:12 AM
I wish the best for you. I seen you in a video recently and you were doing the dam thing and looking fucking sexy!!!

So Im going back too my home town for the first time since I was 16 alot of ppl are on my "real" fb from there so most ppl know but it will be crazy going back.well Im gonna rec the big meeting so Ill keep you guys posted cross your fingers for me and wish me luck.This could go GREAT or very bad..its a pretty small town :)

xoxoxoxo

Sunshyne

jamesedwards
11-16-2012, 12:14 AM

yeah the boyz are planning to tap that ass lol that's why their happy lol

Yeah
11-24-2012, 05:48 AM
Sunshyne, when we going for those Coney dogs?

SunshyneMonroe
12-07-2012, 06:39 PM

Inbox me ur number :)

Yeah
12-10-2012, 04:58 AM
Inbox me ur number :)

Ok. It should be there.