ID# 316791 pass: vicki

head to head
ID# 321303 pass: head

fantasysports.yahoo.com

it is the free public baseball which is at

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1

Vicki Richter
04-05-2006, 09:41 PM
Baseball? Snooze! Premiership League Football now there's a game. I wonder if the US of A is competing in the 2006 World Cup....

haha... Yes, I really don't care for baseball as a sport and am really more of a basketball fan only. However, fantasy bball is it's own sport dealing more with statistics and numbers... which I love.

MoonAndStar
04-05-2006, 09:51 PM
Baseball? Snooze! Premiership League Football now there's a game. I wonder if the US of A is competing in the 2006 World Cup....

Daman right.... The Premiership is the shit!!!

now that Chelsea dropped points..... only 7 points betweeen Man U and Chelsea...

this is where it gets good.... and the Champions League is hot this year.... AC Milan, Barca, Villareal and The Arsenal in the semis.....

and yeah USA is in the world cup they are in the group wth the Czech, Ghana and Italy...

World Cup 2006 winners... Engalnd..... (heres hoping!!!)

;~)

ManOfSteel
04-05-2006, 11:53 PM
I joined you head to head league Vicki. Been looking to join another one. I got screwed on the draft by my other league, i wasnt even notified.

Any idea when the draft will be.

ManOfSteel
04-06-2006, 11:31 AM
we need someone else for the head to head league. someone join! we cant have a draft!!!

hwbs
04-06-2006, 02:37 PM
joined the stat one....12 teams now ..... :popcorn

blahblahblah
04-19-2006, 11:49 PM

haha... Yes, I really don't care for baseball as a sport and am really more of a basketball fan only. However, fantasy bball is it's own sport dealing more with statistics and numbers... which I love.

There is a rumor going around that you have been a baseball player
at UCLA in the past, before your transition ..... True?

Vicki Richter
04-20-2006, 01:12 AM
Yes! Thank you for acknowledging my athletic superiority. I have been waiting for this topic for sometime.

I was a baseball player, professional wrestler, and an extreme fighting championships mixed martial arts fighter. You have to understand that I was born from a family who were poor immigrant potato farmers so I had to use whatever skills I had at my means to escape that social class. After years of toiling in the "dry fields" as we called them, I ran away from home and joined a small group of traveling acrobats. They knew I was afraid of heights, but they took me in so they could teach me about right angles and baseball. You see, they knew I had "the eye" the second the saw me. All though thin and waifish as a youth, I had the knack for hitting the ball every single time right off the tee. In my first and only year in little league, I was so much shorter than my peers on the team, that pitchers could simply not throw me a strike. So I always got the tee. I scored one run, and actually stole home in obtaining it. It was right then, in my first and only year of little league that I knew I would be a college star.

Later I would go on to perform with these traveling acrobats and we prototyped an actual spiderman type suit called a fling suit (yes not a flying suit, but a FLING suit). While not using webbing, it used a quick drying superglue elastic compound. This all ended to dramatic and sad results when I accidentally hit a one legged shemale prostitute to catastrophic results while testing the advanced version of the fling suit. When this happened, I realized that I could no longer play baseball, be an acrobat, or even participate in other sports such as mixed martial arts or bowling. I had to make ammends to the transsexual community for this accident and actually become a shemale. Not just any shemale... but the exact shemale I smothered in superglue goo. The only differences are I have chosen to keep two legs and not to prostitute.

Also, I did goto a PAC-10 school, but it wasn't UCLA.

I hope this has answered your question.

V

blahblahblah
04-20-2006, 07:55 AM
Yes! Thank you for acknowledging my athletic superiority. I have been waiting for this topic for sometime.

I was a baseball player, professional wrestler, and an extreme fighting championships mixed martial arts fighter. You have to understand that I was born from a family who were poor immigrant potato farmers so I had to use whatever skills I had at my means to escape that social class. After years of toiling in the "dry fields" as we called them, I ran away from home and joined a small group of traveling acrobats. They knew I was afraid of heights, but they took me in so they could teach me about right angles and baseball. You see, they knew I had "the eye" the second the saw me. All though thin and waifish as a youth, I had the knack for hitting the ball every single time right off the tee. In my first and only year in little league, I was so much shorter than my peers on the team, that pitchers could simply not throw me a strike. So I always got the tee. I scored one run, and actually stole home in obtaining it. It was right then, in my first and only year of little league that I knew I would be a college star.

Later I would go on to perform with these traveling acrobats and we prototyped an actual spiderman type suit called a fling suit (yes not a flying suit, but a FLING suit). While not using webbing, it used a quick drying superglue elastic compound. This all ended to dramatic and sad results when I accidentally hit a one legged shemale prostitute to catastrophic results while testing the advanced version of the fling suit. When this happened, I realized that I could no longer play baseball, be an acrobat, or even participate in other sports such as mixed martial arts or bowling. I had to make ammends to the transsexual community for this accident and actually become a shemale. Not just any shemale... but the exact shemale I smothered in superglue goo. The only differences are I have chosen to keep two legs and not to prostitute.

Also, I did goto a PAC-10 school, but it wasn't UCLA.

I hope this has answered your question.

V

:-) You really are a great girl, i admit it now!

Vicki Richter
04-20-2006, 10:18 PM
I give you guys my life story and this is the only response? I am deeply saddened.

blahblahblah
04-20-2006, 10:59 PM
I give you guys my life story and this is the only response? I am deeply saddened.

Well, i'm probably the only one here who really cares about you ;-) Isn't it wonderful !?