PDA

View Full Version : Kelly's story part 2

jimlovests
11-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Kelly waited in her room on her blue silk sheets and comforter dreaming if what she had just planned with her dad was true. She licked her fingers and lightly rubbed her sensative breasts and nipples. Around 2am, Kelly crept her bedroom door open which was upstairs and down the long hall form her parents bedroom. Her two sisters shared a room across from her and she made sure to remain quite while tip toeing down the hall to the stairs and made her way to the large laundry room which was kind of a big carpeted closet that had spacious room opposite the washer and dryer. As she made her way there, she saw her daddy in the den on the couch. Jim, her daddy, motioned for her to come near and Kelly walked over to him and stood in front of him. Jim said , "did you really mean all that stuff you said about me?" "Yes daddy", Kelly said. And Jim said lets go in the laundry room over there where its more private. Once inside Kelly disrobed her white silk nighty and and inched down her thong making her 4 inch she-cock bounce out and poke forward. Jim rubbed Kelly's arm and took off his robe exposing his 8 to 8 1/2 inch cock. Kelly held her daddy's big cock and spit down on it while standing in front of him. Jim also spit downward on Kelly's girl cock and both moaned. Kelly then slowly dropped to her knees and began licking and spitting all over his big cock, sucking and slurping loudly. Jim cried, "oh, I didn't know you could suck your daddy's cock like that honey." Kelly replied, "you like the way I suck your cock daddy?" "Ooooh fuck", Jim said. Jim said, "stand up honey", and began nibbling on her she-cock. Kelly stood there with one arm by her side and the other up against her hair and head and moaned in exstasy. Jim left a big spit on her cock and stood back up telling Kelly to spit on his cock and get it really wet. She did exactly that and Jim told her to bend over. Kelly bent over on all fours and layed her head on the floor and looked bak up at Jim. Jim spit and licked her ass making Kelly squirm her ass around and moan. Kelly then turned around and spit all over her daddy's cock and bent back down. Jim the opened her ass and began sliding the head of hi big cock in her ass. "Ooooh fuck, you're ass is so tight honey, Jim said. "Oooh daddy, you're cock feels so good in my ass", Kelly said. After fucking like this for a few minutes, Jim then pulled back and laid down on the carpeted floor and waved his cock back and forth, signaling for Kelly to crawl in between his legs and taste her ass on his cock. Kelly then climed on top of him in a 69 and Jim fingered and licked her ass as he nibbled his daughters tranny she-cock while she continued to suck his big cock. Jim said "get on your side." Kelly then moved to her side and Jim was behind her and slowly pushed his cock in her ass. Jim could fit about half of his big cock in her ass and sheh moaned. Jim told Kelly he was going to cum and told her to cum too so they could have a cum kiss. Kelly moved to her back while still by his side and they jerked off and came. "Oh daddy I'm gonna cum!", Kelly said. At that moment they came together on each on their stomachs and moaned in exctasy. Jim then reached down and wiped his cum and gave it to her on her lips. Kelly then did the same to Jim. Laying there, they kissed and the cum made Kellys lips glossy. Ooooh fuck Kelly, Jim said. Kelly rubbed her daddy's chest and told him that she only ever wanted to please his big cock and told him that all he had to do was ask........to be continued if there are any interested people in hearing more.

jimlovests
01-04-2013, 10:01 PM
if only it were 2am and lit by the t.v. only.......

ChubsterT
01-08-2013, 05:49 AM
Absolutely i want more

jimlovests
03-04-2013, 04:29 PM
more of Kelly....

fedmstr
03-18-2013, 01:44 AM
you got me excited to stop now would not be cool, no better than a giant tease

tdavis7777
05-21-2013, 06:45 PM
very nice pics and story thank you

jimlovests
05-21-2013, 06:51 PM
thank you and you are very welcome. if you'd ever like to talk about it feel free to PM me.

mimi99
05-22-2013, 03:47 AM
lovely but why u look to the camera feel the thing inside u

mimi99
05-22-2013, 03:52 AM
wonderful

jimlovests
05-23-2013, 03:35 PM
thank you!