PDA

View Full Version : do T Girls date gay guys?

NRT
11-08-2012, 08:02 PM
I thought t girls were attracted to straight men and vice versa? and gay men are attracted to men and not women? Well I saw two t girls who were with their boyfreinds who clearly looked gay to me. Just wondered

alyssaluxor
11-08-2012, 08:06 PM
lol youre so bad ;)

GrimFusion
11-08-2012, 08:08 PM
I've talked to a few girls around here who end up in relationships with men who identify themselves as straight, but later turn out to be gay. Those sort of relationships tend to not work out. I personally don't know any chicks who prefer gay men, but it's a wild and wacky world so they probably exist.

Donkey
11-08-2012, 08:40 PM
It seems that tgirls prefer to date obviously gay men. I think it's the lifestyle they are attracted to. It's what they are familiar with.

rydermorrison
11-08-2012, 09:02 PM
It seems that tgirls prefer to date obviously gay men. I think it's the lifestyle they are attracted to. It's what they are familiar with.

bologna

LibertyHarkness
11-08-2012, 09:19 PM
lol :)

flabbybody
11-09-2012, 12:19 AM
gay men seek men for their hookups so it wouldn't seem that a tgirl and a gay guy would be sexually attracted to each other. but I guess its not that simple

thombergeron
11-09-2012, 01:26 AM
I thought t girls were attracted to straight men and vice versa? and gay men are attracted to men and not women? Well I saw two t girls who were with their boyfreinds who clearly looked gay to me. Just wondered

What was it specifically that made them look gay? Was it the way they gazed down at you adoringly while you blew them?

RallyCola
11-09-2012, 01:36 AM
it has been my experience that gay men like gay men.

as a transwoman is not gay man...i agree that a relationship between a gay man and a woman wouldn't work out well.

if any man enters a relationship with a transwoman and ends up preferring a partner of his own sex and gender, then he was probably had unresolved gay tendencies before the relationship even began.

i am fairly certain that most transwomen are interested in and seek out non-gay men.

tsadriana
11-09-2012, 01:46 AM
I never heard yet a gay man being in relantionship with a transwoman....but never say never

Willie Escalade
11-09-2012, 02:51 AM
I never heard yet a gay man being in relantionship with a transwoman....but never say never

I have...

GrimFusion
11-09-2012, 02:51 AM

That's because they don't get into a relationship admitting that they're either gay or leaning more toward an attraction to men. The few I've heard about say they're either straight or bisexual, but some number of months down the road it becomes fairly obvious.

tsadriana
11-09-2012, 02:52 AM
I have...
And i belleve u.x

amberskyi
11-09-2012, 04:12 AM
for the same reason a gg would date a gay guy.its less about the sex and more about the companionship.think of it as a best friend you have a commitment to.

bulge
11-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Very true Amberskyi.....

natina
11-09-2012, 01:25 PM
gay guys usually like horses cause they are pretty hung
but they don't want no one to know about it.

its animal magnetism.

I think its some sick crazy shit!

what will happen if a gay guy gets a horse pregnant? its mama's baby papa's maybe!

RallyCola
11-09-2012, 01:39 PM
for the same reason a gg would date a gay guy.its less about the sex and more about the companionship.think of it as a best friend you have a commitment to.

that's not "dating"

dating implies courtship for the purpose of finding a suitable partner for intimacy. what you are describing is just companionship.

giovanni_hotel
11-09-2012, 01:54 PM
Some gay guys are attracted to GGs, just not sexually. So I could see for a small percentage of gay men they could make a go of it with a preop transchick although it probably wouldn't last.

I've seen TGs with gay boi looking dudes too, but IMO sometimes it has more to do with availability and I believe what Amber said, a tradeoff for companionship.

A 100% gay guy wouldn't be with a TG. But bi-dude who's into men and ggs, it's probably not a reach for them to go there with a TG.

LibertyHarkness
11-09-2012, 02:02 PM
guess it depends what people hold in more regard of importance, companionship i.e not being alone, etc or sex based relationship ...

who wouldnt want to date this fine specimen :)

RallyCola
11-09-2012, 02:05 PM
guess it depends what people hold in more regard of importance, companionship i.e not being alone, etc or sex based relationship ...

if you seek companionship without sex ... that is not dating.
if you seek sex without companionship ... that is also not dating.

the courtship part of dating implies that you are seeking both, which is what intimacy really is all about...finding someone that you can find both companionship and gratification in such that you can move past "dating" to being in a relationship

qwerty94
11-09-2012, 02:22 PM
no, never. no way, no how will i ever date a gay man again. precisely why i date stealth.

plus, im post op, so i have nothing a gay man wants...

I should say, though... A really close gay friend and I get super flirty and ive shown him my boobies and pussy- ive felt his dick, etc.... and people on the outside looking in might assume that we're "dating"- but we are DEFINITELY NOT.

LibertyHarkness
11-09-2012, 02:22 PM
what if you are erectile incapable of having sexual intercouse etc ?

giovanni_hotel
11-09-2012, 03:07 PM

the courtship part of dating implies that you are seeking both, which is what intimacy really is all about...finding someone that you can find both companionship and gratification in such that you can move past "dating" to being in a relationship

SO monogamous people by definition can't date??
Come on.

Not every dating/romantic relationship is defined by intercourse, even if most are.

amberskyi
11-09-2012, 03:07 PM

Its possible to be intimate with someone without having sex

RallyCola
11-09-2012, 04:49 PM
SO monogamous people by definition can't date??
Come on.

Not every dating/romantic relationship is defined by intercourse, even if most are.

no..."dating" is the period of courtship that preceeds a relationship. once in a monogamous relationship, you aren't dating the person you are with.

RallyCola
11-09-2012, 04:51 PM
Its possible to be intimate with someone without having sex

sure...intimacy does not have to mean sex...but intimacy is something more than platonic friendship and affection for a friend.

Merkurie
11-09-2012, 05:46 PM
Are you sure they were gay? They could have been from New Jersey, it is often hard to tell.

http://blog.zap2it.com/thedishrag/jersey-shore-mtv-the-guys.jpg

amberskyi
11-09-2012, 05:55 PM
sure...intimacy does not have to mean sex...but intimacy is something more than platonic friendship and affection for a friend.

For you maybe but I def have real close friends i'm intimate with but our relationship never has and never will be sexual

RallyCola
11-09-2012, 07:08 PM
For you maybe but I def have real close friends i'm intimate with but our relationship never has and never will be sexual

clearly you want to redefine intimacy to be emotional intimacy but i subscribe to the school of thought that the phrase emotional intimacy was coined so that some professor could write a paper.

emotional intimacy is just a fancy word for friendship. you can have a close person that you trust above all, favor among all and love deeply, but that connection is NOT dating...its just friendship.

Sulka_bewitched_me
11-09-2012, 07:52 PM
plus, im post op, so i have nothing a gay man wants...

Your statement isn't entirely true.....you still have an asshole
BTW....if that avatar is a picture of yourself.....you're adorable!

scroller
11-09-2012, 07:56 PM
that's not "dating"

dating implies courtship for the purpose of finding a suitable partner for intimacy. what you are describing is just companionship.

Now tell us how (a) no GG ever married a gay man, or (b) you can logically conclude that they didn't "date" beforehand, or (c) all of the above.

BellaBellucci
11-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Gay men care more about their appearance, i.e. most of them are hotter than most straight men. However, even though a lot of girls I know, not just tgirls, find gay men attractive, we also know it's damn near impossible to convert them.

~BB~

amberskyi
11-09-2012, 08:53 PM
clearly you want to redefine intimacy to be emotional intimacy but i subscribe to the school of thought that the phrase emotional intimacy was coined so that some professor could write a paper.

emotional intimacy is just a fancy word for friendship. you can have a close person that you trust above all, favor among all and love deeply, but that connection is NOT dating...its just friendship.

yes emotional intimacy is a part of it but physical intimacy is possible without it being of a sexual nature.i hold hands,cuddle,have tickle fights, etc with some of my best and oldest friends.it isnt something i do with all my friends but with a few of them the amount of years we known each other and experiences we've been through has birthed an intimacy i share with few people.
there are people who decide to spend their lives (or years) together because they want a companion. im not claiming its a romantic relationship but a commitment to share life and its experiences with eachother

Dino Velvet
11-09-2012, 09:00 PM
If these 2 hooked up anything's possible.

http://img2.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/o/j/ojjgawkugypwjogy.jpg

http://img2.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/1/v/1v9q9mxzrdyb9v9y.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-s4k5G2BcXEw/UIIQqPXv3wI/AAAAAAAAHGs/GQRGA1IEeg4/s1600/732866_f520.jpg

BellaBellucci
11-09-2012, 09:01 PM
If these 2 hooked up anything's possible.

http://img2.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/o/j/ojjgawkugypwjogy.jpg

http://img2.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/1/v/1v9q9mxzrdyb9v9y.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-s4k5G2BcXEw/UIIQqPXv3wI/AAAAAAAAHGs/GQRGA1IEeg4/s1600/732866_f520.jpg

I see dead people.

~BB~

Dino Velvet
11-09-2012, 09:07 PM
I see dead people.

~BB~

The old man got the last laugh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glC9_8Ijt9k

RallyCola
11-09-2012, 11:02 PM
Now tell us how (a) no GG ever married a gay man, or (b) you can logically conclude that they didn't "date" beforehand, or (c) all of the above.

maybe in the history of human existence there have been a few women that have KNOWINGLY married a gay man maybe to try to convert them or just out of love....but most of the time, its because the dude lied to her and himself and only outed himself later. really...think about your drivel before you post it and maybe you can get a clue

RallyCola
11-09-2012, 11:05 PM
Gay men care more about their appearance, i.e. most of them are hotter than most straight men. However, even though a lot of girls I know, not just tgirls, find gay men attractive, we also know it's damn near impossible to convert them.

~BB~

i'd say you are correct in what you said except the hotter thing but you do often here women say all the hot guys are taken or gay so maybe

nysprod
11-10-2012, 04:20 AM
What do you call a TGirl who digs gay men...a Fag Tag??

giovanni_hotel
11-10-2012, 05:06 AM
Monogamous. LOL. I meant celibate.
Celibate people are capable of dating other people without sexual intimacy.

MdR Dave
11-10-2012, 05:07 AM
What do you call a TGirl who digs gay men...a Fag Tag??

You should probably just call her "miss" until you get to know her better.

scroller
11-10-2012, 05:49 AM
maybe in the history of human existence there have been a few women that have KNOWINGLY married a gay man maybe to try to convert them or just out of love....but most of the time, its because the dude lied to her and himself and only outed himself later. really...think about your drivel before you post it and maybe you can get a clue

So we agree: It does happen.

GrimFusion
11-10-2012, 06:53 AM
So we agree: It does happen.

The question should be does it happen often enough to consider. The answer? No. You two could go on for pages making speculations about a fraction of a fraction of a minority, but nobody wants to read that.

MdR Dave
11-10-2012, 07:18 AM
You two could go on for pages . . . but nobody wants to read that.

Quoted.

Some of the exchanges are entertaining, though. I think the long-standing, multi-thread arguments (no particular parties in mind) can read like literature, at times.

danthepoetman
11-10-2012, 10:44 AM
I think the answer to the question is the question in reverse: real gay guys wouldn’t date t-women. Real gay guys are into men, not chicks. This being said, I think Amber (and Bella, and Giovanni, and a couple more) has a point: sometimes, there some kind of a community of interest with more feminine gay men, I suppose. I remember being very frustrated, in my teenage, to see so many lovely girls hang out with guys that looked obviously gay to me (whether they were or not, by the way). A good looking guy is well… a good looking guy, I suppose, and it’s not written on his forehead that he’s gay; I don’t see why a girl wouldn’t go for it if she doesn’t know. But I can’t think the contrary to be true: a truly gay guy won’t seek women’s companionship romantically.

NRT, you were right in the first place, I find. You might have seen something like that, but I don’t think it can serve any general judgement or assumption on the matter…

eded
08-29-2016, 07:30 AM
rewind