PDA

View Full Version : GG's

ezed
04-05-2006, 06:32 AM
any GG's going to attend the pj party.

holla... just saying you sometimes have to have a mix.

I'm sure that most men's (in this case I guess t - chasers) most ultimate wet dream would be to have a threesome with a tranny and a gg.

Okay Zach, let me ask how you know what "most men's ultimate wet dream" would be. First of all "most men" stop having wetdreams in their mid or early teens. I haven't cum in my sleep since I was 12 or 13.
How old are you Zach?

I know you think t-girls are sexy as hell, but you wouldn't suck or be fucked by them (previous posts). So how does this threesome play out. Does the GG suck the t-girl while you fuck the GG? Or do you want to fuck the t-girl while the GG plays solitaire?

Or do you all just grab each others body parts and say, "Isn't this great?"

My fantasy would be this. (Not a wet dream) Am I "most men"? Who knows, time will tell.

laoda8
04-05-2006, 06:40 AM
yes, post the pics before confirming the age :lol:

chefmike
04-05-2006, 02:19 PM
Nice pics, Ezed...do you have any more of the Foxy/Tonya limo pics?

canihavu
04-05-2006, 04:49 PM
I would LOVE to be that guy on the table...

ezed
04-06-2006, 02:44 AM
Nice pics, Ezed...do you have any more of the Foxy/Tonya limo pics?

No, that one was it. :(

figger
04-06-2006, 02:59 AM
where do I sign in to be the A.) next guy on the table B.) limo driver C.) housekeeper who cleans the hotel room D.) any of the above

johnb
04-06-2006, 06:35 AM
ezed, if i came (excuse the language) across any of the scenarios in your pics, i could only hope that they would look at me and want to play spin the bottle

ezed
04-07-2006, 05:51 AM
ezed, if i came (excuse the language) across any of the scenarios in your pics, i could only hope that they would look at me and want to play spin the bottle

Just to let you know, a spirited game of Parchisi, goes a long way to making them unwind.