PDA

View Full Version : Grooby Members Affected by Sandy?

GroobySteven
11-07-2012, 02:30 AM
If you are a current member of a Grooby site and you've been affected by power outages or displacement because of the storm, contact us! If your billing address in our system matches the affected areas we'll extend your membership to the site by 12 days to ensure you are getting your full monies worth.

Contact us with your email address and username to customerservice@grooby.com with the subject line "Shagged by Sandy" and we'll give you the details.

I hope this helps bring a little ray of warmth back to you.

Chaos
11-07-2012, 02:59 AM
I'm not,but I did want to say that this is a really nice thing to do,especially since most sites (for anything) that you'd pay for keep on sucking money from people regardless of what happens around them....

GroobySteven
11-07-2012, 06:55 PM
bump!

Wendy Summers
11-07-2012, 08:18 PM
If you are a current member of a Grooby site and you've been affected by power outages or displacement because of the storm, contact us! If your billing address in our system matches the affected areas we'll extend your membership to the site by 12 days to ensure you are getting your full monies worth.

Contact us with your email address and username to customerservice@grooby.com with the subject line "Shagged by Sandy" and we'll give you the details.

I hope this helps bring a little ray of warmth back to you.

Class Act!

flabbybody
11-08-2012, 01:11 AM
never realized that a power disruption causes some pc programs to lose saved passwords. I couldn't log into BTG when things came back and was thrown into panic.
I know I'm pathetic complaining about something so minor given how folks had so much heartache caused by this storm.

Grooby is groovy.

brickcitybrother
11-08-2012, 10:39 PM
Great gesture... class act. Yes, I was affected and appreciate this.

VictoriaVeil
11-17-2012, 07:19 AM
Nice job Grooby peeps... :)

Prospero
11-17-2012, 11:30 AM
Damned fine British sense of fair play.