PDA

View Full Version : Best place to live if you love weed and cross dress?

bat1
11-05-2012, 10:57 PM
After my contracting work is done in Afghanistan I need to new place to settle down I'm older now and retired from the military and yes! I still
Love my weed now and then and my cross dressing too..

So, where would be the best place for me to move to?,

Kevin Dong
11-05-2012, 11:11 PM
Church and Adelaide, Downtown Toronto. You won't regret it.

Dino Velvet
11-05-2012, 11:12 PM
For weed we're pretty good but the cost of living stinks.

RallyCola
11-06-2012, 12:23 AM
well, for weed and crossdressing, NYC is the place to be...but it is fucking expensive in great neighborhoods and only a little expensive in parts i won't live in

a buddy of mine just moved to seattle for residency...he was paying $3300 for his studio on the west side. He is paying $1200 a month now for his mortgage in a 5 bedroom house.

BellaBellucci
11-06-2012, 12:25 AM
Memphis, TN.

~BB~

scroller
11-06-2012, 12:30 AM
well, for weed and crossdressing, NYC is the place to be...but it is fucking expensive in great neighborhoods and only a little expensive in parts i won't live in

And depending how public he wants to be with either, NYC likely won't provide a personal porch/yard to hang out in.

jamesedwards
11-06-2012, 12:31 AM
Bella looking hot

RallyCola
11-06-2012, 12:35 AM
And depending how public he wants to be with either, NYC likely won't provide a personal porch/yard to hang out in.

right...because there aren't 1000s of closeted dressers in this city. NYC actually provides the ultimate for privacy or publicity ... it depends on which you go for. you can either be a one of the faceless masses that has a closeted life or be fabulously out there for all to see...your choice.

Quiet Reflections
11-06-2012, 12:46 AM
For both it has to be New york or California but I imagine if you separate the two there are way better places to go.

BellaBellucci
11-06-2012, 01:00 AM
Bella looking hot

You don't love me; you just love my sarcasmstyle.

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2012/1/30/86c1f0a0-5f28-485b-9727-c848c4b62737.jpg

~BB~

jamesedwards
11-06-2012, 01:08 AM
LOL Bella on the real I love your sarcasmstyle too, it's unique and it's a turn on.
Oh on the real I would get on my hands and Knees for you in doggy and let you take care of business LOL You're to dam sexy to pass the fuck up, I could see you now "GET YOUR BITCH ASS ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES YOU'RE MY BITCH NOW" lol
so you're fucking right I love your sarcasm. And I am hoping you are ruff too!!!

You don't love me; you just love my sarcasmstyle.

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2012/1/30/86c1f0a0-5f28-485b-9727-c848c4b62737.jpg

~BB~

BellaBellucci
11-06-2012, 01:27 AM
LOL Bella on the real I love your sarcasmstyle too, it's unique and it's a turn on.
Oh on the real I would get on my hands and Knees for you in doggy and let you take care of business LOL You're to dam sexy to pass the fuck up, I could see you now "GET YOUR BITCH ASS ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES YOU'RE MY BITCH NOW" lol
so you're fucking right I love your sarcasm. And I am hoping you are ruff too!!!

Uhh... dude? I'm a bottom. Yes, I'm a switch in BDSM, but I'd only ever top a woman, and not even in the traditional sense.

But hey, don't let me stop you from dreaming. :lol:

~BB~

jamesedwards
11-06-2012, 01:36 AM
Well Bella ummmmm if you're a switch in BDSM ok, that's hot I can do that and live with that.
If you're a bottom then I would still have lots of fun with you. I can give you the dick and would love it.

jamesedwards
11-06-2012, 01:39 AM
If you top a woman not in the traditional sense please explain that to me, I can learn from you beautiful.

But dammmmmmmmmmm I would definitely dream about you though lol
Being you're a bottom, you like your asshole and cock sucked? hmmmmmmm

BellaBellucci
11-06-2012, 01:41 AM
*backs away slowly*

~BB~

RallyCola
11-06-2012, 01:46 AM
Bella looking hot

http://www.ravnaandtines.com/eva/thread-jack.gif

well you and bella have managed to move away from the OP's valid question

jamesedwards
11-06-2012, 01:54 AM
AWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHH Bella lol don't back away I am trying to learn from you.

jamesedwards
11-06-2012, 01:54 AM
http://www.ravnaandtines.com/eva/thread-jack.gif

well you and bella have managed to move away from the op's valid question

lol hahahahah lol

youngblood61
11-06-2012, 02:34 AM
Bella always looks hot jmo!:)

jamesedwards
11-06-2012, 02:52 AM
Bella always looks hot jmo!:)

YB I have :iagree: with you Bella is fine as fuck!!!! I would lick her anywhere she wants, AND I DO MEAN ANYWHERE~!~~~~!!!!!

BellaBellucci
11-06-2012, 02:55 AM
Thanks boys. *blush*

~BB~

jamesedwards
11-06-2012, 02:58 AM
You are definitely beautiful and you should blush, just as fine as you want to be. You are yummy

Thanks boys. *blush*

~BB~

youngblood61
11-06-2012, 02:58 AM
Bella, when you gonna post a pic of that hot body?:)

jamesedwards
11-06-2012, 02:59 AM

I :iagree: and her tats look sexy on her, Bella got it going on.

youngblood61
11-06-2012, 03:00 AM
You are definitely beautiful and you should blush, just as fine as you want to be. You are yummyI agree With JE your a hottie! Would love to see more of you.:jerkoff

jamesedwards
11-06-2012, 03:00 AM
her smile is to kill for and her smile is so sexy and she got the look in that profile pic where you just want to hug her tight and kiss her on the forehead or cheek

jamesedwards
11-06-2012, 03:02 AM
Young blood I put it like this I would be Bella's boy toy bitch anytime she wanted lol and would do all the nasty BDSM sex she wanted

youngblood61
11-06-2012, 03:02 AM
her smile is to kill for and her smile is so sexy and she got the look in that profile pic where you just want to hug her tight and kiss her on the forehead or cheekI'd like to kiss that ass of hers JE!:salad

jamesedwards
11-06-2012, 03:05 AM
I'd like to kiss that ass of hers JE!:salad

LOL HAHAHAH trust me if you eat her asshole she might like that lol
I will eat her asshole and suck her cock also and give her as much dick as she wanted she is fine as fuck.

youngblood61
11-06-2012, 03:11 AM
LOL HAHAHAH trust me if you eat her asshole she might like that lol
I will eat her asshole and suck her cock also and give her as much dick as she wanted she is fine as fuck.Now if we can just get a pic of that naked body!:jerkoff

Dino Velvet
11-06-2012, 03:31 AM
I agree. Bella's a nice lady.

jamesedwards
11-06-2012, 04:21 AM
yes dino she is a nice lady

BiBoyinBeantown
11-06-2012, 04:44 AM
To drag this kicking and screaming back on topic and answer OP's original question:
If being in the U.S. is a requirement, I'd pick SF, Seattle, or NYC, provided I could stand the cost of living and the rest of the lifestyle that goes with living in such a place. (Not owning a car, small apartment, possibly living with roommates, etc.) If you need a cheaper cost of living, Austin might be an option, or, for that matter, any college town in the South.
Colorado has a ballot initiative being voted on tomorrow that, if it passes, would pretty much legalize recreational pot in that state, if I'm understanding things correctly. Might make Denver or Boulder a good option.
If you can live outside the U.S. and get permission to live and work in another country? Most of the big cities of Europe are fairly socially tolerant. Amsterdam, Zürich, Berlin, Madrid, provided you can pick up enough of the local language. Maybe Montréal, if access to the U.S. is a concern. You'll have the same cost-of-living concerns in all those places that you will in NYC or SF, though.

RallyCola
11-06-2012, 05:21 AM
well from the standpoint of legalized pot...Washington state or Oregon is the place to be. they have the largest allowance of legal pot by 3x over any state (except for maybe Connecticut which would allow a 1month supply but that's anyone's guess what that means.

seamonkey
11-06-2012, 05:41 AM
Having lived there for 20 years I vouch for the San Francisco Bay Area. It is usually rated as the most LGBT-friendly area in the entire US. I would also put in for any of the major cities on the "Left Coast": SF, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver (BC) though these are all very expensive to live in (Vancouver has been rated the second-most expensive city to live in--in the entire world). If you're into cross-dressing publicly, then SF definitely has it over anywhere else. All the major street fairs are LGBT-run, too. And you're only 6-8 hours drive away from Los Angeles.

As for pot-friendly, CA may not be as progressive yet as some other states, but its only a matter of time, and probably not much at that. I'm not a smoker but to my knowledge most municipalities around the Bay Area, and other major cities, practically ignore pot laws for individual smokers (trafficking is another matter). There are exceptions, of course, but some research would tell you where the enforcement is most lax.

JamesHunt
11-06-2012, 06:24 AM
After my contracting work is done in Afghanistan I need to new place to settle down I'm older now and retired from the military and yes! I still

Blackpool, England

RallyCola
11-06-2012, 07:01 AM
hey...SF will have nothing on NYC come next year when we elect our first lesbian mayor...NYC has the largest population (by gross number, not percentage) of LGBT identifying people.

we already had our first closeted gay mayor in bloomberg...so now we can move to an openly gay woman!!!

sukumvit boy
11-06-2012, 07:32 AM
Thailand, on both counts. Weed's not legal but neither is the sex, and you'll find plenty of both,cheap.Dress up,no problem. Thais are very tolerent in that regard,
I know lots of contract workers,mostly oil rig workers, who do 6 months on duty,and 6
months (or more) in thailand.

Faith_CD
11-06-2012, 09:33 AM
Southern California

EvonRose
11-06-2012, 12:36 PM
Sounds like haight ashbury in Frisco...

Prospero
11-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Wow Evon... I think i have to move to Atlanta. Nice to see you posting again.

Re the OP
Surely it has to be San Francisco.

danthepoetman
11-06-2012, 03:20 PM
It seems it might be somewhere around Thailand, an unmapped island...

BiBoyinBeantown
11-07-2012, 07:30 AM
It seems it might be somewhere around Thailand, an unmapped island...

Looks like Scaramanga's hideout in The Man With the Golden Gun.

Quiet Reflections
11-07-2012, 07:32 AM
It is definitely Washington or Colorado now.

SammiValentine
11-07-2012, 07:39 AM
anybody know the best place to live if you love eating cheese, wearing wellington boots, balaclavas and doing LSD?

Quiet Reflections
11-07-2012, 07:46 AM
anybody know the best place to live if you love eating cheese, wearing wellington boots, balaclavas and doing LSD?
California

Cecil Rhodes
11-07-2012, 08:16 AM
At Lexx Parker's & Kayla Coxx's Apartment .

Prospero
11-07-2012, 10:49 AM
I don't know how Colorado is about cross dressing? Cowgirls? But after yesterday's vote it HAS to be the best place to smoke dope

BellaBellucci
11-09-2012, 08:06 PM

'It's my hot body. I do what I want!'

Cartman - Whatever I do what I want! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjCHD41I7ok)

~BB~

tommy001
11-09-2012, 08:34 PM

What about the Moon lol