PDA

View Full Version : Marianna Cordoba – A Hard Spanish Lesson Parts I - V (end)

SleeplessInSeattle
04-04-2006, 11:44 PM
Marianna Cordoba – A Hard Spanish Lesson

Introduction

When summer arrived, I was really looking forward to leaving boarding school and returning to Miami to spend time with my family. So, I was very disappointed when my Mom told me that she and Dad were going to Portugal for the summer, and that she had already made arrangements for me to spend my summer vacation with my Aunt Marianna in Argentina.

Mom said that it was partly because I couldn’t go with them to Portugal, but more importantly it was because she was getting real concerned that I was losing my Latino heritage. Spending time with Marianna in Argentina would be a good chance for me to reconnect with the culture and practice my native tongue.

When I landed in Argentina, Marianna arrived at curbside in a beautiful pink Hummer. She was much taller and much more glamorous than I had remembered her to be. I put down my luggage as she gave me a big hug and passionate kiss on the mouth. I was embarrassed and a bit taken aback by her intimate kiss, but I figured that that must be the custom in Argentina. So, I just giggled and didn’t say anything about it.

Marianna easily lifted my heavy bags and tossed them into the Hummer. Before I knew it, we were leaving the city and heading off into the country side.

“How was your flight?” she asked.

I never realized how sexy Marianna was, especially dressed in her short tight pants and blouse. She caught me eyeing her, so I nervously blurted out “…fine…it was fine…a bit long, but I slept on the plane.”

She smiled at me…noticing that I was getting a hard on.

We approached a large sign that said “Cordoba Ranch”. “Do you like horses?” she smiled.

I told her that I’d never spent much time around horses, so I really didn’t know.

“Well…before the summer is over, I’ll teach you how to ride a horse just like a real cowboy.” Marianna gave me a sweet pinch on my cheek, and I couldn’t help myself from blushing.

One thing that struck me as strange was that there didn’t seem to be any men on the ranch. Instead it seemed to be worked by girls – all dressed up like cowgirls, with their hair tumbling out from under their hats. I was amazed at how physically fit they seemed to be – yet very feminine. Also, I suppose that working in the sun like that accounted for their evenly golden tan. As we drove by, all them turned around and waved to us. It almost sounded like they were also whistling at us, but it was hard to tell because Marianna quickly rolled up the windows and turned up the radio.

Marianna pulled up to the front door of what seemed to be a mansion or villa. Her house maids came out to greet us and took care of my luggage as Marianna led me inside.

“There will be plenty of time for you to explore this villa,” she said as she held me by the hand and lead me up the spiraling staircase to my room.

Marianna opened a room with large double doors made out of elaborately carved wood. “Well this is it…this is your room,” she laughed.

“Wow!” I shouted. It was larger than anything I had ever seen before, and it even had a great view of the mountains and nearby lake.

Marianna sat down on the edge of my bed as I strolled around the impossibly large bedroom. “So…your Mom asked me to help you practice your native tongue,” she whispered.

“Yes…that’s right,” I said. “She’s afraid that I’ll forget how to speak Spanish.”

“You must be tired from the long flight,” she sighed. “The girls will bring up your bags and have already made your bath. After your bath, we’ll start on your Spanish lessons.”

I stretched and yawned and realized that Marianna was right. I was pretty wasted from the flight and a nice hot bath would certainly revitalize me.

Marianna patted a spot next to her, and I instinctively sat down next to her and starred into her dark almond shaped eyes. She ran her long smooth fingers over the back of my neck and gave me another passionate kiss. We released just as her maids arrived with my luggage.

“…go on now,” she smiled. “Your bath is waiting.”

[End of Introduction]

==============================
Marianna Cordoba – A Hard Spanish Lesson

Part I – Lesson #1 – Counting Lessons

The hot bath was indeed as refreshing as Marianna had promised.

I came out of the bathroom wearing a thick bath robe with MC embroidered on the sleeves, and was surprised to find Marianna laying on my bed. Her long yet curvaceous body was evident as she lay on her tummy, thumbing through some text books. I figured the books had to do with my Spanish lessons or something.

She appeared a bit startled when I came in, and quickly sat up with her legs over the edge of the side of the bed. “C’mon over here…” she whispered.

I sat down next to her as she started speaking quietly in Spanish. I really didn’t understand what she was saying, though I could tell that she wanted me to repeat it. When I had difficulty doing that, she put her lips to mine and told me to try and mimic her movements.

…with each word and each syllable our lips pressed closer and closer together until finally, she was deep French kissing me. At first, I was embarrassed but soon began to kiss her back as hard as she was kissing and sucking my tongue.

“…very good,” she said. “You see?...you’re getting better already.”

Marianna’s passionate mouth was sucking and teasing my lips. Her tongue darted in and out of my mouth as I struggled to place my lips around it. I was getting so excited that I didn’t even care that her hand was lightly stroking my cock, which had now become fully erect.

“…you have to learn to roll your rrrr’s a bit better, dear,” she whispered. And with that, she stood up from the bed and brought my face to the level of her pierced belly button.

From that angle I could see a large bulge growing inside of her skin tight pants. It seemed natural for me to go to my knees as she held a firm grip on the back of my head. Marianna, looked down at me and smiled with her beautiful white teeth showing through luscious full lips.

I started kissing the large bulge between her legs, and was fascinated that it would grow and pulsate by my actions. Marianna undid the zipper in the front and pulled down her pants to reveal a sexy white laced panty. My continual attention to her bulge, made it grow even larger now that her pants were removed,

She pulled my mouth away for a moment and pulled her panties to one side to reveal large and impressive balls. I looked up in awe at her for a moment, as she gave me instructions in Spanish. Naturally, I didn’t understand a word of what she was saying, but she guided my mouth to her balls and translated her instructions into English.

“Start by licking my balls…the right one first, and then the left one,” she moaned, as she threw her hips into my face.

I was soon catching on to her instructions as she used my mouth and tongue for her pleasure. Her balls were quite large, and I struggled as she started squeezing both of them into my mouth.

Finally, her panties came off to reveal a smooth hard cock that seemed as long as my forearm and about as thick. I was confused and excited as she made it bob up and down on my face.

“Have you ever sucked a big cock like this before?” she smiled.

“…never…I’ve never done this before,” I stuttered.

Marianna said something in Spanish and began rubbing the pre-cum from her cock over my lips. As she poked the head of her cock at my mouth, I could tell that she wanted me to start sucking it. So, I opened my mouth and tried to take in as much as could but I could get in only less that half of it.

My own cock was now pounding from excitement as she picked up the rhythm and began fucking my mouth. Slowly, she worked her cock into my throat and seemed pleased as I struggled to open up to receive her massive tool.

Marianna had me start counting in Spanish as she used my mouth and throat as her play thing. I struggled to pronounce the words correctly as she continued to work me.

“…hmmm, I can see that you’re going to need a lot more practice Honey,” she said – nearly oblivious to my struggles.

Thankfully, she finally let up and let me catch my breath as she lifted me up and put me on my back at the edge of the bed. She opened up my robe and immediately began deep throating my aching cock. It seemed easy for her to do it, but then again, my cock was not nearly as large or thick as hers was.

She alternated the deep throating by teasing the head of my cock with her tongue and lips. Before I knew what was happening, Marianna worked her way down to my balls – gently sucking them in and out – in and out as I twitched from the pleasure. I thought I was nearly going to cum, when suddenly she lifted my legs over my shoulders and brought my ass to her pretty mouth.

“…oh please,” I heard myself say. I had never been in this position before and I didn’t know what to expect.

Marianna just smiled and ran her thick wet tongue over my asshole.

“…ahhhhh,” I shivered, as I tried to move my ass away. But she had a strong hold on my ass and thighs.

The pleasure shot though my bones as she aggressively worked her tongue in and out of me. It became nearly unbearable as she lock her mouth on my ass and used her lips and sucking motion to loosen me up.

“…oh God…” I heard myself scream as my ass began to open and close involuntarily around her hot thick tongue.

I had a moment to catch my breath as Marianna placed a pillow under my ass, and could already see the precum leaking from my own swollen cock. She leaned forward and pinned my legs against my shoulder and hers so that I could barely move.

It was then that I felt the head of her cock rubbing against my ass. I knew that she could really hurt me if she wanted to, but she was surprisingly gentle as she worked the head of her cock into my trembling ass.

…all the while she whispered Spanish into my ears, and asked me to practice counting again.

The moment I started counting, I could feel her cock opening me up inch by inch and gasped for air as it slid deeper and deeper into me. I managed to reach around and touch it with my fingers, ‘cause I thought it was all the way in. To my shock, Marianna had barely worked half of her huge cock into me!

As she rocked back and forth, slowly opening me up, I could barely get out any words out – let alone counting in Spanish.

I was shocked to hear myself moaning, and begging her “…please…please…your cock is so big…please give me more!”

She didn’t need much encouragement from me as she buried me with her monster cock and began spooning it in and out. She started out slowly, but quickly picked up the pace as I gasped for air. Marianna, pulled the entire length of her cock out of me as I felt the hot Argentine air rush into my ass. But, before my ass could close, she would slide it back into me. Sometimes…just teasing me open and close with the head of her cock.

“…oh God!” I screamed, as she threw her hips into me with more passion. When I thought it would never end, she took three or four long hard strokes and tensed up as she came inside of me. I could feel her cock pulsating as my ass muscles milked the cum from her.

She cleaned up as I lay exhausted on the bed, and returned with her condom still on. She straddled my face, and without uttering a word she removed the condom and let her thick white cum run down the length of her long cock, down over her balls and into my mouth.

At first I struggled to move my mouth away, but her strong silky thighs kept my head in place so that I was forced to clean up every last drop.

Marianna knew that I hadn’t cum yet, so she got off my chest and sat down between my legs. I was amazed at her agility as she folded my legs to my chest and lifted my torso up so that I only my shoulders were touching the bed.

She had a naughty grin on her face as she darted her tongue in and out of my pulsating asshole. By now I was totally opened up, and had no way to escape her teasing. It seemed that shivers would embrace me each time her hot tongue made contact with thoroughly fucked hole.

With one hand she began to stroke my swollen cock, and with the other hand she would intermittently insert three or four fingers into my aching hole. I could feel her fingers massaging my insides, and her other hand slowly teasing me to climax.

When I couldn’t hold back any longer, I heard myself gasp, “…I’m going to cum…I’m cumming!”

Instead of keeping her fingers inside of me, she abruptly removed them and teased my hole with her tongue. “Open your mouth!” she shouted.

I was in no position to argue, so I opened my mouth. At that instant I shot load after load of cum over my face and into my mouth as her tongue teased my anal flesh and her other hand milked me dry.

Marianna and I lay together exhausted as she wiped me down with a warm towel.

She gave me a deep kiss and said, “You’re Spanish is already getting a lot better, but you still have much to learn.”

I ran my hand down to her cock. Although it was now soft, it was still larger than mine was when I was hard.

“…you have all summer to learn,” she smiled.

[End of Part I] To Be Continued
==========================

Part II - A Hard Riding Lesson

I suppose cowgirls go home on Sundays, ‘cause the ranch appeared empty when Marianna took me to church in her pink Humvee. She explained that going to church would help my listening comprehension since Mass was typically performed in Latin.

When Marianna and I returned from church, her live-in maid – Maria, greeted us at the driveway carrying a package filled with clothes. Apparently, Marianna had instructed Maria to buy some clothes for me. I observed a sly smile come across her face as she brought the Humvee to a jolting stop.

Maria placed the box on the hood, and was all excited as she opened it. She bought a pair of leather pants for me, except that the crotch area was completely cut out. I could tell that I if I were to wear them, that my private area and ass would be embarrassingly exposed.

Maria quickly stripped me out of my Sunday church clothes and encouraged me to try on my new outfit. In the meantime, Marianna disappeared into the stables and quickly returned decked out in full cowgirl apparel. She looked stunning and statuesque riding a huge white Palomino.

I noticed that the saddle was extra large to accommodate two riders.

The saddle was equipped with a soft rubber dildo that appeared at least three inches in circumference and about nine inches long. I was reluctant to mount the saddle, and began to back away when Maria swiftly spanked my ass with a riding crop.

I heard the swish of the riding crop before it smacked me, but there was little to no time to avoid its stinging kiss. My face turned red from its sensual surprise, but seeing that I had no choice, I put my left foot in the stirrup and swung myself onto the saddle as Marianna locked her arm on to mine and lifted me up.

The Palomino shifted forward and back as I mounted him, and I could feel Marianna’s left hand on my cock and right hand on the slick rubber dildo – gently guiding it into my hole.

“Relax baby,” she whispered into my ear as she whacked the Palomino’s ass and sent him galloping away.

“Oooooh – god no…, god no!” I heard my self mutter as the Palomino seemed to buck the huge dildo in an out of my ass as he raced out of the ranch.

Marianna just grabbed me around the waste to pull me even deeper and deeper into the abyss – and ever so gently stroked my swollen cock which was profusely leaking pre-cum.

We seemed to be racing around the lake, but the beautiful scenery became a blur to me as I danced up and down on the saddle. Marianna had cleverly greased the saddle horn so that I couldn’t even balance myself upon it. Instead, all I could do was lean forward and latch on to the Palomino’s neck and try to hang on.

Marianna instructed the horse to jump across rocks and fallen tree logs as the dildo shifted violently inside of me. It was beyond my control, as I felt myself cumming over and over again as she pulled me close to her and locked her warm wet lips on my neck.

I was exhausted as Marianna led us to her favorite picnic spot at the lake. By now, I had already cum twice and was hoping that we could go home already. She gently pulled the dildo from my pulsating ass and helped me down to the ground.

Marianna had everything planned. Apparently, one of her maids had prepared this spot in advance, because there was a beautiful carpet laid out on the lawn, and baskets of fruits, bottles of wine, and anti-pasta to enjoy.

“C’mon baby”, said Marianna as she led me by the hand into the cool waters of the lake.

Plunging into the cool waters was like being born again. I was suddenly refreshed though a bit worn out from the ride. It was so relaxing as we picnicked on the feast. My head was lying in Marianna’s lap as she fed me and gave me fine wine. It was as if I was in heaven and in love.

Maria casually appeared from out of the shadows of the tall cypress trees. Unlike Marianna, Maria had jet black hair – but her skin appeared to be very pale and supple. They exchanged a few words in Spanish as Marianna guided my mouth to the huge bulge in Maria’s panties. In Spanish I managed to plead for them not to fuck me anymore, as I had already cum twice during my riding lesson.

Maria and Marianna appeared amused, as Maria removed her panties and forced my mouth to her pulsating ass hole.

“Well…I could either fuck you, or I could fuck Maria,” laughed Marianna.

“Please Mistress Marianna – fuck me,” whispered Maria as my tongue explored her ass.

Maria kneeled down on the ground, as Marianna thrust her tool into my mouth. “C’mon – get it hard baby,” she said confidently as she alternately fucked my mouth and guided my tongue back to Maria ass.

I watched in amazement as Marianna worked her gigantic lady-cock in and out of Maria’s ass. Maria’s ass seemed to be gasping for breath as Marianna gapped it open with delight. Marianna just smiled down at me as she removed her cock from Maria’s ass and presented it my lips.

“No – please no”, I tried to say in Spanish as she forced her cock into my mouth.

“Do you like to suck my cock after it’s been in Maria’s ass?” she asked.

I struggled to answer as she worked it in deeper and deeper down my throat. My gag reflexes caused my eyes to water as she abruptly ripped her cock from my throat and plunged in back again into Maria’s ass. I could barely recover from the assault as she ripped her cock from Maria’s ass and guided my mouth to Maria’s wide gaping hole. Maria let out a deep cry as my mouth locked onto her burning flesh.

I had no choice but to obey Marianna, ‘cause I knew that if I didn’t that she would fuck my swollen hole and try to make me cum again.

Finally, Marianna was ready to cum and I spread Maria’s ass cheeks far apart revealing her canyon hole.

“….oh FUCK…” cried Marianna, as a thick voluminous stream of cum shot out of her cock into Maria’s gaping hole. Even after she came, Marianna continued to work her cock in and out of Maria’s ass, and finally plunged it deeply inside and told Maria to milk it dry.

I could see Maria flexing her ass muscles to squeeze the remaining cum out of Marianna’s cock.

Finally, Marianna presented her cock to me and without a word I knew that she wanted me to suck it dry. I did as she desired, but didn’t expect what she would make me do next.

Maria got up and squatted above the wine glass filled with Merlot. In a few moments Marianna’s cum gushed from Maria’s ass into the wine glass. I could see the long streams of cum making the wine look like fine marble.

“A toast to my baby”, exclaimed Marianna, “bottoms up!”

“…I…I can’t” I whispered as I examined the cum floating peacefully in my glass.

“…well,” said Marianna, “either you can obey me, or take the long ride home.” Marianna pointed to her saddle with the huge dildo attached to it. “If you do this for me and Maria, you can ride home with Maria in the comfort of the Humvee.”

My head was spinning as I took the first tentative gulps of wine and cum. Maria helped me along by tipping the bottom of the glass in the smooth cradle of her hand. Marianna gave me a gentle kiss on the forehead as she collected her things and galloped away on her Palomino.

I helped Maria pack up the picnic things and stumbled around because the wine and cum had gone to my head. The sun was beginning to set and I was very much looking forward to going back to ranch for dinner and a hot bath. As I was loading things into the Humvee, I felt Maria’s thick cock rubbing up against my exposed ass hole and realized that she hadn’t cum yet from Marianna’s anal assault.

“I’ve already cum twice,” I pleaded as Maria forced her dark Latina eyes on me.

“That’s not important”, she whispered as she thrust her thick tongue into my mouth and grabbed my limp cock.

Maria had me on my back with my ass locked firmly in her grip as she passionately unraveled my hole with her tongue and lips. I tried my best to protest but found myself pulling her mouth deeper and deeper into me. Ultimately I surrendered to her oral abuse and secretly longed for more.

All that I could remember was waking up the next morning in my room at Marianna’s Hacienda. I had vague memories of watching the bright stars spinning in the warm Argentine sky and feeling Maria’s soft angelic face against mine - as she ravaged me over and over again.
==============
Part III – Rodeo Girls

The days and nights seemed to pass quickly as Marianna taught me Spanish and invented more and more ingenious ways to encourage me to learn faster. I only had a few weeks left before returning to Florida, and then to boarding school.

I was out of the shower and out on the balcony from the master suite in a soft linen bath robe. The sun was just beginning to set and I saw all the girls on the ranch busy setting up a huge tent, cooking food and generally getting ready for some type of party.

“…hey Sweetie,” said Marianna as she rolled over in bed and propped herself up on her right elbow. “I’m making a surprise party for you,” she smiled dreamily.

I turned around and walked over to her, “Wow…thanks…for me?”

“Yes…well, yes…for you and the gals,” she said. “Next week comes the big Rodeo day in town, and most of the girls have been training hard to compete and win in it.”

“Cool” I said, as I leaned over and gave Marianna a big wet kiss.

“Come on – let me dress you” she said, as she sat up in bed and tied up her long blond hair.

Marianna fitted me in a tight leather pants which made my crotch bulge out. The back of the pants was cut away to reveal my ass except for a harness which ran down the crack of my ass. She gently took me over her knee as she lubbed up a thick dildo and worked it into my hole. Marianna used the harness to strap it securely into me.

I felt my insides were stuffed as she instructed me to stand up. “Now turn around, let me see your ass,” she giggled. I did as she instructed and modeled my new costume, which also came with black high heeled boots, a tan cowboy hat and pink silk shirt.

“…ah…yes,” sighed Marianna. “That’s real pretty.”

By the time we arrived downstairs, the festivities were well underway. All the girls were smartly dressed in tight blue jeans and blouses. Their perfume and laughter were intoxicating as Marianna and I made our way to the center of the crowd. She slowly let go of my hand as her rodeo girls formed a tight circle around me and began dancing – bumping and grinding their hips into mine as they innocently kissed my cheeks and ran their hands over my exposed ass.

Each one took a big swig of Tequila and gave me a kiss – letting the liquid pour from their hungry mouths into mine. Over and over again, they kissed me and giggled as I sometimes choked on that strong brew. In a matter of minutes my head was spinning and I would have fallen over if they hadn’t formed such a tight circle around me.

Seemingly from nowhere Marianna appeared again. I realized that at the center of the tent was one of those electric bulls that I had seen in that movie “Urban Cowboy”. The crowd turned to watch her as she slowly rode the bull and waving her hat in the air. Everyone cheered as her hips seemed connected to the bull and she gyrated gracefully like an angel.

One by one, each of the rodeo girls took their turn as Marianna controlled the speed, pitch and spin of the electronic beast.

Finally, it was my turn. I backed away but was easily caught into the arms of Maria as she swiftly withdrew the dildo from my ass. My whole body shuddered as she did so and I could feel the juices running out of me.

One of the rodeo girls took a nine inch dildo and strapped it onto the bull as two others lead me by my arms to it.

Even with Marianna’s training I struggled to take all of it into my trembling ass. The girls just laughed as they strapped me in tightly onto the saddle. I had never ridden an electronic bull before and was surprised at how versatile it was. At first Marianna had the back end of the bull pitch forward and down in a circular motion. It was ever so slow and deliberate. This sent the monster cock deep into my ass and made my cock stand straight up as she pitched the dildo slowly and deeply into my hole.

“…oh God” I whispered as she swung the bull to right and lifted up the front end of it which sent me back and down onto the vibrating cock. The rodeo girls clapped to the rhythm of the music as Marianna bounced me up and down in that position on the unyielding dildo.

Marianna picked up the pace as I tried to hang on, but as she threw the bull hard left and right I swung off the dildo and lay broken and exhausted on the ground.

Marianna gently picked me up, and laid me on my back on the outside dining room table. She filled her mouth with Tequila and gave me an intoxicating kiss as her smooth hands massaged my twitching cock.

“Okay Girls,” said Marianna. “This may be your last chance to train for the rodeo competition next week, so train hard!”

The dozen or more rodeo girls were thrilled as they removed their blouses and exposed their firm ripe breasts. I found myself in a kneeling position on the table as the girls formed two lines…one on the table in front of me, and the other in the back of me. Marianna guided my hands behind my back and instructed my to grab the heels of my boots. Though this was a bit uncomfortable, it made my back arch and easier for the girls to penetrate me from behind.

I don’t remember their faces or their voices because there were so many of them.

“…mmm,” said one as she approached my face and unzipped her jeans. “Maria tells me that you’re a good cock sucker.”

She exposed her massive thick cock and began stuffing her moist balls into my mouth and wiping them across my face. In an instant she had her cock-head past my lips as she gingerly worked her shaft down my throat. I gagged as she ripped it from my throat and was ready to plead with her as I felt another monster cock scooping deeply into my ass hole. As I opened my mouth to gasp from its size, another cock was stuffed into my mouth.

All the while Marianna face was inches from mine as she wiped the sweat from my forehead. “Yes…you’re a good little cunt aren’t you?” she whispered into my ear as another raging cock gapped my ass hole open.

I couldn’t speak, and knew that the best thing for me to do was to please the rodeo girls and make Marianna happy. It seemed like none of the girls had cum yet as they took turns with my mouth and my ass. I finally understood why. They put me on the ground and made me get on my knees as they formed a line in front of me.

“…come on sweetie,” whispered Marianna, as she handed me a clear bowl and instructed me to hold it with both hand under my chin. “Now – open your mouth and don’t you dare swallow anything, do you understand?”

“…yes…yes, I understand.” I cried.

One by one each girl approached me stroking their large lady cocks, and sometimes spitting on it for more lubrication. I felt the first stream of cum like a lighting bolt as it hit the back of my throat, and hit again on my forehead and again into my nose. The next girl approached me and showered a think load across the side of my face and onto my lips.

…after a dozen or so girls came on my face I could feel the cum streaming down face and into the bowl under my chin that was collecting it all. I could barely see from the cum strings hanging off my eye lashes.

Finally the last girl emptied her thick load and blasted me fully in the mouth. As Marianna had instructed, I didn’t swallow but let it drip naturally from my salivating mouth into the cum-bowl.

The rodeo girls were obviously exhausted as they fell down on the ground in front of me.

Marianna appeared to be very pleased as she guided the bowl in front of my eyes so that I could better see that it was filled with at least a quart of thick white cum. One of the girls handed Marianna an over-sized spoon as my breathing increased and my eyes began to water.

“Ladies – look at this little cunt,” laughed Marianna. “What do you suppose we should do with the pretty little whore?” she asked.

“I want to see her ride the bull some more,” said one.

“She looks thirsty,” said another. “Let’s feed her some cum.”

Marianna smiled at me and said, “Well the choice is yours. Do you want to be fucked on the bull some more, or do you want to eat cum?”

I couldn’t utter a word and the girls began to chant, “Ride the bull, ride the bull!”

(to be continued)

My poor ass hole was already stretched to the limit, and I think everyone knew that another ride would kill me.

“…cum,” I whispered. “…I’ll eat cum.”

“What?” said Marianna loudly. “We can’t hear you.”

“Cum,” I said. “Let me eat cum.”

“Ladies…does she sound convincing? I don’t think she really means it, do you?”

“Cum,” I shouted, “Let me eat cum…I mean please let me eat cum.”

“Okay ladies,” smiled Marianna. “Get that bull ready, I don’t think my little cunt really WANTS to eat cum.”

Desperately I pleaded. “Please…please, I want to eat rodeo girl cum…I beg you, please!”

Without hesitation, Marianna gathered the thick cum into the large spoon. I thought she would simply poor it into my mouth but instead she poured it sloppily over my face and instructed me to stick out my tongue and lean my face back to catch it.

The cum that didn’t make it into my mouth was caught by the bowl under my chin and Marianna repeated her feeding over and over again until I thought I would drown in cum. The rodeo girls’ cum was pasty consistency and more sweet than salty. I felt their passion violate each of my taste buds as it coated the inside of my mouth and throat and nasal cavities. Marianna skillfully let their cum drip in thick streams above my face as I maneuvered to catch it in my mouth.

“…that’s my good little cum catcher,” she said approvingly.

It took a long time to finish eating all their cum, but finally it was over. I was ready to take a hot bath and go to bed when one of the girls said, “Look – she still hasn’t had enough.”

I didn’t know what she meant until I saw all of them looking at my cock. It was then that I realized that I had a raging hard on from all the excitement and hadn’t cum yet. I tried desperately to hide it, but Marianna just pushed my hands away.

Marianna always amazed me by her inventive games, and she came up with a new one to please the rodeo girls. She placed me on my back on a table and strapped my legs so that they were touching my chest.

“Okay ladies,” announced Marianna, “Oral only – and each of you only gets one minute per turn! The one who can make my little bitch cum will win my pink Humvee. The line starts here.”

I was thankful that Marianna didn’t let them fuck me anymore, but I wasn’t prepared as she got down on her knees and thrust her hot thick tongue into my ass. My soul shuddered as her thick lips sucked and pulled on my swollen ass lips.

“…oh God no…,” I moaned as she teased my trembling flesh with her hungry mouth and kneaded my tender meat with amusement.

Then…one by one, the girls took turns sucking my aching cock. One minute was just enough time to almost make me climax, then a new girl would start sucking…then, I would almost cum only to have to adjust to another girls sucking style.

Some of the girls would suck aggressively and deep throat me to my balls, while others gave me a deep and slow blow job.

“Pppppplease…please make me cum,” I screamed, as the girls took turns with my cock and Marianna tongued my anal G-spot.

Finally, Maria sucked my cock down to my balls and held it there as her tongue slipped out and rimmed my balls. I felt her throat contracting around my cock as I released my load into her throat. My ass hole was convulsing from the climax and Marianna made the most of it by plunging her tongue in and out to the rhythm of my orgasm.

Marianna got up and gave Maria the keys to her Humvee. “Congratulations, lover,” she said. Maria and Marianna left me strapped to the table, and walked hand in hand back to the Hacienda.

I thought the party was over, but the girls seemed to have just begun as they used their lips, mouths and tongues to bring me to one devastating climax after another. I saw my bedroom lights go on, and could make out the silhouette of Marianna and Maria in the nude, as my aching balls surrendered their last anxious drops of cum to the rodeo girls.
==================

Part IV Homeward Bound

“Do you want anything more to drink?” asked the stewardess, as she wheeled her beverage cart down the aisle.

“…what?” I mumbled as I wiped the sleep from eyes. “Oh…yes…I’ll take another one of these” I said, pointing to my tequila on the rocks.

The last few days in Argentina were spent blissfully with Marianna. For some reason Maria was noticeably missing during this time. I was going to ask Marianna about her, but I was just so happy to spend my last days alone only with Marianna. Before she put me on the airplane back to Miami, she stuffed my anal cavity full with large anal beads. I was blindfolded when she took me across her lap and slowly inserted each ball which felt the size of tennis balls. I remember counting to her in Spanish as each one made their tortuous way through my anal cavity. I remember counting at least twelve slip into me.

I was naturally restless when waiting for my parents outside of the baggage claim area, as I felt the balls inside my ass aching to be released. I could feel them spreading my hole open, and it took all of my strength to hold them back.

Finally, my parents arrived in their black limo and gave me a big hug after they rushed to the curb side to greet me.

“How was your trip honey?” asked my Mom. “Marianna said that you had a great time and were now fluent in Spanish.”

“…yes Mom, I had a great time with Marianna…she’s got a beautiful Hacienda.”

“…good lord son,” said Dad. “You’re sweating…are you okay? Is it too hot?”

“I’m okay Dad” I said. “…just a bit worn out from the flight.”

The limo driver got out of the car and came to the curb to load my bags into the trunk.

“Oh…honey,” said Mom. “We have a surprise for you. This is our new limo driver, she just started yesterday.”

Dad said, “Maria this is the son we’ve been telling you so much about, and son – this is Maria!”

I was both happy and shocked and realized that this was Marianna’s Maria as she removed her dark sunglasses and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Both of us instinctively understood that we weren’t going to reveal our little secret.

Mom said, “Maria is going to be living in the guest suite a few doors down from you, and she’s also from Argentina, so I’m sure you will become good friends. Besides, she will be good to help you practice your Spanish.”

Maria easily lifted my heavy bags into the trunk of the limo, and in no time at all we were on the freeway heading for town. “Where are we going?” I asked, we’re going in the opposite direction from home.”

“…we forgot to tell you,” said Mom. “Dad and I have a seminar at the Four Seasons Hotel, so Maria is going to drop us off first and then take you home.

On the way to the hotel, I told my parents all about Argentina and showed off my fluency in Spanish. Mom gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and a hug as Maria dropped them off for their seminar. “It’s great to have you back home,” she said.

On the way home, I could hear Maria humming a tune as she drove along. She took the exit to the park and found a secluded area to park the limo. Naturally, I was restless and anxious to get home so this small detour had me a bit worried.

Maria got out of the limo and climbed into the passenger side. In an instant she was on my lap and stuck her warm thick tongue into my mouth. “How’s my baby,” she whispered into my ear as her ass rubbed against my hardening cock.

I could barely speak as I kissed her back and ran my hand down to her massive cock.

“Marianna said you have something for me?” she asked gleefully.

“What…what do you mean?” I stammered.

Maria artfully shifted me around and placed me over her lap and face down so that I could smell the musk of the leather car seats. “Let’s see…” she giggled as she removed my pants and ran her fingers up and down the crack of my ass.

She found the end of the string that was connected to the balls that Marianna had stuffed up my ass so many hours ago. “Spread your pussy baby,” she whispered.

I reached around and spread my ass cheeks as Maria instructed. Maria teased each ball out of my gapping hole, and as each one was removed I felt my muscles instinctively grab tightly to the next ball, only to have Maria encourage it out with short tugs on the string.

Finally the last ball was out, as I rolled over to my knees. Maria wiped the balls clean and I could see that they were actually made out of smooth metal. The balls were ingeniously designed to unscrew in the middle to reveal two halves. As Maria open up each ball I saw that they contained small packets of a white powder.

“What’s that?” I asked.

Maria just smiled at me and said, “This is Argentine gold! Let’s see if the goods are still useable.” And, with that – Maria opened up one of the small packets and scooped out some white powder in her pinky. She brought it up to my nose and instructed me to snort it.

“Wow…” I explained, as the drug took me into dreamland.

“Good isn’t it?” agreed Maria as she did the same. We finished up that one little package and Maria began greasing up the balls again.

“C’mon baby, we have a delivery to make,” whispered Maria as she guided me back to her lap.

“Please,” I protested. “I don’t think I can take those balls in my ass again.”

“You’ll be okay,” said Maria as she spread my hole open with her two thumbs and I could feel a hot stream of saliva running down into me. “Now count for me baby…count for me like you do for Marianna.”

My cock was now swollen as Maria encouraged each tennis sized ball back into my quivering hole, and suddenly I felt like I had never left Argentina.

Maria drove to a district of town that I’d never been before. We parked in the back of an old building in an alley, and she lead me upstairs to the tenth floor. Unfortunately the elevator was out of order, so I struggled with each step as the balls shifted around inside my ass. After a knock or two on the door, we entered a dimly lighted room by someone that I thought I’d seen before in the movies.

We were led to a sofa where Maria and I took a seat.

I thought it couldn’t be, but the other person in the room looked a lot like Suzanna Holmes. “This is Suzanna,” said Maria. “She is one of Marianna’s closest friends.”

“Hey baby,” whispered Suzanna. “Maria, who is this sweet thing?”

“…this is Marianna’s new little slut,” she giggled. “And – she’s delivered your order.”

“Good!” said Suzanna. “Let’s see the goods.”

“Go ahead baby,” Maria said to me. “Show Suzanna the merchandise.”

I stood up and walked over to Suzanna while my knees were trembling and my cock grew harder. Suzanna cupped her hand over my crotch as she pulled down my pants and turned me around. She instructed me to climb up on the coffee table and placed a large bowl under my ass as she gave the string in my ass a gentle tug.

“Show Suzanna the merchandise,” Maria repeated with a more serious tone.

I reached around to grab the string in order to pull the balls out of my ass, but Maria just giggled and slapped my hands away.

Suzanna said, “You’d better give me the merchandise or I’ll have to fuck it out of you!”

I struggled as I squatted over the bowl and pushed hard to release the first huge ball from my ass. It made a loud plopping sound as it ejected from my hole and dropped into the bowl. I could see Suzanna and Maria in the mirror as they removed their panties and started stroking their massive cocks.

One by one, I managed to eject the balls from my ass, which left my hole quivering open and closed from their sheer weight and size. I did as they instructed and cleaned the balls thoroughly before presenting them to Suzanna.

Suzanna opened each ball and appeared genuinely pleased at the quality. She was a gracious hostess by giving Maria and I another taste of its seduction. “What did we agree on?” ask Suzanna.

“Two million,” answered Maria.

“One and a half million dollars,” replied Suzanna.

“Fuck you Suzanna,” said Maria. “You’re always doing this kind of shit…switching the price when the deal is done.”

“Get Marianna on the video phone!” snapped Suzanna as all of us went into Suzanna’s office.

I could see Marianna’s image on the video phone and I assumed she could see ours. They were screaming at each other in Spanish and were talking so fast that it was hard to make out what they were saying. One thing for sure, everyone was really really pissed off.
========

Part V – The Mule

Slowly, they started to calm down and were apparently reaching some sort of compromise.

Suzanna was nodding calmly at Marianna while gently stroking my hair.

I was confused as Maria instructed me to get dressed and walked me out of the room, while Suzanna and Marianna agreed on the deal.

“You’re very lucky, baby” whispered Maria. “Suzanna would not have been as gentle with you like Marianna was.”

“What are you talking about?”

“In order to close the deal, Suzanna wanted to fuck you. But, Marianna wouldn’t agree to it – because you’re our little bitch” she giggled. Maria lit a cigarette and continued - “Instead we’ve agreed for you to be her mule. You know what a mule is, baby?”

I just shook my head in utter amazement.

“We’re going to use your pretty ass to smuggle our Argentine Gold all up and down the east coast and to-and-from Mexico through Juarez and El Paso.”

“Please…” I pleaded, I can’t carry all of those balls up my ass.

“…don’t worry baby, don’t you see that you are already getting accustomed to them?”

She had point.

I was absolutely quiet and still as Maria drove me back to my parents house. I was quieter still as Maria carried my luggage upstairs and carefully placed my clothes in the drawers and on the hangers.

For some reason the emotional and physical stress combined with the long flight over came me and I started to cry as I sat on the edge of my bed.

“Hushhhh…baby” whispered Maria in a sexy Latin voice. “Everything is going to be alright. Maria will make things all right again…”

Maria laid down on top of me and began kissing my eyelids and licking my ears as I laid there helpless and vulnerable to her desires. Soon I was on my stomach and Maria pulled off my pants as I felt her hungry mouth attack my quivering ass hole.

“Oh…oh…please…” I whimpered.

…but I found myself pumping my hips against Maria’s tongue and she quickly darted it in and out of me.

I was completely open and relaxed as Maria entered me in with one quick motion. Normally my ass couldn’t have swallowed her whole – but I suppose I was getting accustomed to her size.

Maria would usually take the lead and could be fairly aggressive. However, I soon found myself desperately pumping my ass up and down on her cock as she held it just barely out of my reach.

She purposely made me gape my own hole open and close for her viewing pleasure. When she finally had had enough, Maria plowed into me – nearly knocking the wind out of me while passionately kissing my neck and ears.

Just before we were ready to cum, her mobile phone rang and we can tell by the ring tone that it was my Parents. They probably were ready to come home from their seminar.

Sadly to say they we never did finish, as Maria got dressed and rushed out the door to pick them up.

I prepared a hot bath for myself and laid back comfortably in the deep claw foot bathtub. Fortunately, Maria had left a bit of the Argentine Gold for me – which I eagerly consumed. My thoughts wandered back to Argentine – Marianna – the Hacienda – the Rodeo Girls – Maria - and my encounter with Suzanna. My frustrated cock grew hard in the hot bath water as I slowly soaped it and stroked it up and down.

The thought of being a Mule and carrying contraband in my pussy sort of excited me as my fingers went in and out of my hole.

“Honey we’re home” I heard my Mom say, as I climaxed and watched my cum spread out like the tentacles of an octopus into the warm soapy water.

I closed my eyes and saw a vision of Marianna – her long blonde hair falling carelessly in the wind as she dismounted her cream-colored Palomino – and her smile always inviting,…tempting me…forever tempting me…to come away with her...

The End

bknyballer3
04-18-2006, 04:02 PM
Ok Waiting on the rest...very good sofar

Avenged01
04-19-2006, 12:29 AM
What a summer holiday this is going to be :)
Hard with anticipation for the next installment!

trapmasta
04-26-2006, 09:37 PM
awesome i like this one.

akhnorth
05-01-2006, 09:57 PM
After reading this story i joined the board. Great story, can't wait for more. Ms. Cordoba is amazing.

SleeplessInSeattle
05-02-2006, 07:36 AM
A big thanlc you to everyone !

I have several installments in mind, but have been out of pocket for the past few weeks.

I promise that when things settle down a bit, I will post the next episodes.

Sleeplessinseattle

bigcol70
05-09-2006, 03:14 AM
more more more please!!!!!

totally cock-stiffening stuff :P:P

SleeplessInSeattle
06-07-2006, 04:14 AM
Hi - I added two new parts.

SleeplessInSeattle
06-25-2006, 10:52 PM
I finished part III and added part IV.

I think there's just one or two more parts to go.

Thanks all for reading! I do appreciate it.

SluttyInSeattle

Vicki Richter
07-11-2006, 06:46 PM
Where are the other parts?

SleeplessInSeattle
07-12-2006, 02:15 AM
Vicki - your timing is impecable.

Finished the last part.

I was struggling on a good ending - and didn't want it to be too predictable.

...hope I accomplished that.

SwirlingInSeattle

AnaraAmore
07-12-2006, 09:22 AM
Hello Mr Sleeplessinseattle *Wink* I love this one :) I hope to hear our story.. Muah

Anara Amore

SleeplessInSeattle
07-16-2006, 02:07 AM
Hello Mr Sleeplessinseattle *Wink* I love this one :) I hope to hear our story.. Muah

Anara Amore

...hehehe...I think our story's only just begun. 8)

SleeplessInSeattle

theindianflavor
07-25-2006, 05:11 PM
can you make an Indian guy your slut please?

SleeplessInSeattle
09-07-2006, 04:53 AM
Thanks all who have hit this thread. I really can't believe how many hits it's gotten.

Indianflavor - I'll think about it. I think I need to research your culture a bit in order to write something convincing. There is that one Indian t-girl escort in L.A. who is very popular (though her name does escape me at the moment)...I suppose I could write a story around her and an Indian guy.

SleeplessInSeattle

Fockzilla
12-08-2006, 09:22 PM
This story is hella sweet. Props for writing it.

trentdolby
07-14-2007, 06:10 AM
great story... Marianna, to me, is one the most beautiful girls out there.

one question, what is Argentine Gold?

ducktales
07-24-2007, 07:00 PM
i didnt like the drugs part, or the fact that the kid never got to fuck anyone

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
05-12-2008, 12:15 AM
huge fan of this story If you write any others plz let me know

ticklekev
06-13-2008, 08:01 AM
i remeber the 1st time i got fucked by a tv girl. i was on the tg stroole on 123rd and 3rd in manhattan. i met anice dominicana who intrdouced me to a boricua tv with huge tits. i sucked those tits and as she tickled me and i laughed somehow i was sucking her didk, then beore i knew it i was on hands and knees with her standing up fucking me from behind kid f doggy stle. i love the feel of it especailay thecum in my ass. her name was sonia

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
06-24-2008, 10:26 PM
i remeber the 1st time i got fucked by a tv girl. i was on the tg stroole on 123rd and 3rd in manhattan. i met anice dominicana who intrdouced me to a boricua tv with huge tits. i sucked those tits and as she tickled me and i laughed somehow i was sucking her didk, then beore i knew it i was on hands and knees with her standing up fucking me from behind kid f doggy stle. i love the feel of it especailay thecum in my ass. her name was sonia

Thats a fine story if you elaborated on it (more details) I WOULD READ IT

lilballs
08-08-2008, 12:22 AM
Great story!!! Thank you for writing it.

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
12-22-2009, 10:14 AM
still awesome

yurishadow
05-21-2011, 07:42 AM
Hot story. Just reread, made a... mess. Heh.

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
11-18-2012, 09:24 PM
Still one of my favourite stories on here

timid1
11-20-2012, 10:22 PM
omg i just love that story...... wish it was me !

luvtrans
12-27-2012, 01:22 PM
Excellent story. Love your style. A real turn-on. Thank you.

AL121
03-14-2017, 11:27 AM
Great story man thx for sharring!

Two things though that would have also been nice:

Suzanna fucking him two making him hers or at least trying

and a more real rodeo with a time and a winner for riding his ass....tough marianna making him "humiliating" himselg more instead is of course great for the storyline.

Hydrant
10-05-2017, 01:40 PM
Great story man thx for sharring!

You may not have spotted that the OP last contributed to this thread 11 years ago. I liked the story too, and it got me wondering why there has never been any definitive proof that Mariana Cordoba died last year, as was reported on various blogs. There was thread discussing it on Hung Angels but that descended into a huge and bad-tempered argument about nothing. Steven Grooby said he had it on good authority that she was dead, which must count for something, but it's so strange that nothing resembling a regular news report or even a porn industry news site seems to have confirmed it.

holzz
10-23-2017, 09:17 PM
not nice to cite conspiracy theories, is it? i liked her, and not just because she was endowed, but then why would people lie about that?