PDA

View Full Version : What TS girls should grace my sketchbook?

stillies77
04-04-2006, 11:07 PM
Hey guys
I'm thinking about doing some T-girl comic art soon in my sketchbooks. Any suggestions on what girls i should use, who should make an appearance and what kind of powers they should have?
After they are done i will post them up for you to see hehe.
PS.
I thought of and used a reference picture of Allanah Starr to do this one about 7 months ago...so get back to me hehe

chefmike
04-04-2006, 11:32 PM
LMAO...grace your sketchbook... the one from that art course that was advertised in the matchbook cover, right...?

here's a challenge for you, Van Gogh... :roll: :lol:

stillies77
04-04-2006, 11:34 PM
matchbook cover?
eh?
i said grace my sketchbook because there is no other way to put it...here hows this...what T-girl should i draw in my sketchbook?
there.
Happy?
and i will not draw republican propaganda my friend.

BeardedOne
04-05-2006, 03:31 AM
Who's the artist that made Ann Coulter look like one of our species? Now =that's= talent! :shock:

Gosh, stillies77, there's so many we could suggest.

Past, current, fresh faces, classics?

I'll have to ponder this one.

cheribaum
04-05-2006, 10:44 AM
why does chefmike and beardedone always have something to say even though they arent really saying anything? just because you guys are so worldly and so educated doesnt mean you have to respond to someones post just for sake of doing so. I bet you look at any post and chefmike and beardedone will be one of 1st 5 with a response. with nothing to say but babble. And can you give up on calling people rookies. I bet you get out on the field and you wont know the first thing to do. Give people a break.... he posted a pic hoping you guys would like it. just because he didnt do it right by you doesnt mean you have to make fun of his post just because u find it amateur. Let up some and give these "rookies' time to grow.

chefmike
04-05-2006, 02:12 PM
LMAO...now look what you've done Bearded One...you're a bad influence...

stillies77
04-05-2006, 08:09 PM
it was only a simple question haha...
thanks for the back-up

MoonAndStar
04-05-2006, 10:01 PM
Who's the artist that made Ann Coulter look like one of our species? Now =that's= talent! :shock:

Gosh, stillies77, there's so many we could suggest.

Past, current, fresh faces, classics?

I'll have to ponder this one.

LOOOOLLL!!!!!

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c144/issue2discuss/Coulter.gif

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c144/issue2discuss/ann_coulter-lingerie.jpg

stillies77
04-06-2006, 01:48 AM
so any ideas? any thoughts from you hungangels out there?