PDA

View Full Version : Weird Shit Coming To My GFs Website.

EvaCassini
11-05-2012, 07:42 AM
A tribute photo set for Jamie French's (http://tsjamiefrench.com) favorite erotic cartoon characters from over at hardblush.com - Months in the making... coming soon.

Kevin Dong
11-05-2012, 07:44 AM
Looks very original. I am actually looking forward to seeing this one! Good job.

kukm4
11-05-2012, 07:54 AM
If there is no video, I will be very sad. :sad:

Jamie French
11-05-2012, 08:09 AM
Sorry... you're gonna be very sad. There was just no way to make a video using the same techniques I used for the photos. This was a VERY laborious project. The photos will be big enough to print out in poster size if anyone was so inclined and I'll mail out autographed copies of people's favorite picture from the set in lieu of a video.

danthepoetman
11-05-2012, 08:35 AM
Once again, so creative and fun. I love it!

GroobyKrissy
11-05-2012, 03:44 PM
*sigh*... some girls have all the luck. This I will love!

Jamie French
11-06-2012, 08:11 AM
Luck? Anyone can do it.
Ingredients: Camera, makeup, outfit, Photoshop, patience.

I did have to order a facial prosthetic and I had to make the ears and tail myself since the character is suppose to be a badger and they simply don't sell badger ears/tail anywhere. But after that all it took was the will to do it.

They are almost done... here's a waaay not done test.

*sigh*... some girls have all the luck. This I will love!

danthepoetman
11-06-2012, 08:36 AM
Jee! that’s very good! very resembling. And to think of what these cute characters do, mmmm! makes the evocation even more tentalizing!
You introduced me to these characters, Jamie. I’m very eager to see some more of this tribute, if we get to see more. The characters are adorable, but it’s the first time I see the imitation surpass the model.

Jamie French
11-06-2012, 08:41 AM
Hey look, my contact isn't all the way on my friggin' eye. Details.

danthepoetman
11-06-2012, 09:58 AM
Not sure anybody sees such minute details, Jamie. That’s problems the creator has to deal with. The creator sees what he dislikes like a humongous spot in the middle of the way; he’s therefore always his most severe judge. It looks fabulous! It looks perfect, soft and lovely. You manage to render the softness of the character and their troubling sensuality. That’s great work. Once again, from this distance, from my perspective, it’s even better than the original. It’s cuter! And I can't possibly see any problem with any detail.

Jamie French
11-06-2012, 02:29 PM
thanx...