PDA

View Full Version : Going into a relationship with a TS

Flaco
11-05-2012, 04:33 AM
Hey folks, I've been talking to a girl I met on Tsdating a few weeks ago and things are starting to get serious between us. I really like her and I'm pretty sure she likes me as well. She's very passable and so attractive, when I see her I just feel so powerless. It's like I'm incapable of resisting her, however I still get thoughts of uncertainty. There are quite a few people who know she's a TS, and I'm still having problems accepting the fact that after me and her officially start dating, I'm going to be known as a fag. I'm happy because our chemistry is great, and I feel that we are gunna have something really special. But at the same time, I'm scared because I don't think my life is going to be the same after this. Once the "Yo, His girlfriend is really a man !! " talks start floating around I don't know how I'm going to be able to handle it.

SXFX
11-05-2012, 04:48 AM
Tsdating? Really? it actually worked out for a guy? No shit! Who knew that the ladies wanted something more than just a guy with a fat wallet? ;-)

Ok that shit aside...how about this...how about you treat her like a human being? As a woman, as any woman you would ever meet at any given bar or club. Remember she is a human being not a fetish

GoddessAthena85
11-05-2012, 04:58 AM
Tsdating? Really? it actually worked out for a guy? No shit! Who knew that the ladies wanted something more than just a guy with a fat wallet? ;-)

Ok that shit aside...how about this...how about you treat her like a human being? As a woman, as any woman you would ever meet at any given bar or club. Remember she is a human being not a fetish

Yes people still use this site. I use it. and I loath flashy big wallet carrying a**holes.

Not the second part of your comment ... I agree Treat her like a human ,and a woman. I don't know how I feel about the whole treat her like you would any woman you met at a bar or a club. If a man treated me in the stereotypical way that most men treat girls in a club I would probably do what I do to most men in a club.... call him out on being an ass.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\

***To the Original Poster your feelings are valid, there is a thread a few pages back on dating trans women. It's got some valid tips. but the gist of it is that most girls dream of a man who in a perfect world stands up for himself, his woman, and ha no shame. How people come to this state of being.... that is about refection, honest open communication ( with ones self and partner ) Remember she faces the world everyday. That takes the strength, she most likely deserves the same strength from a partner.

Jericho
11-05-2012, 05:13 AM
Well, if it's any consolation, we all think you're a fag anyway, so you've nothing to lose! :shrug

But seriously, if you're going to get into a relationship with a TG, you've got to grow some skin and not care what somebody else might think.
Otherwise, it aint going to work.

Besides, that's likely to be the least of your problems! :whistle:

SXFX
11-05-2012, 05:24 AM
Yes people still use this site. I use it. and I loath flashy big wallet carrying a**holes.

:dead:
Not the second part of your comment ... I agree Treat her like a human ,and a woman. I don't know how I feel about the whole treat her like you would any woman you met at a bar or a club. If a man treated me in the stereotypical way that most men treat girls in a club I would probably do what I do to most men in a club.... call him out on being an ass.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\

chillax chica! yeah just treat her as if she is any other woman you are interested in. You know...take her out to dinner, have long talks, and if you and her are still an item in a month introduce her to your friends and family.

God! How do you take a piss in the mornings?

Flaco
11-05-2012, 05:51 AM

WTF are you talking about ?? I already treat her like a woman, and I treat her very well. If I was only treating her as a fetish then I probably wouldn't wanna date her, now would I ? Stop talking about things you don't know.

amberskyi
11-05-2012, 06:51 AM
ive had guys ive dated who for intents and purposes said they loved and cared about me (they probably believed they did too) but had issues with dating me openly because of my ts status.i cant explain to you the pain it caused me to realize the person i love was ashamed of me.to realize that the only reason your not bringing me around is because of something i cant control like my gender caused me endless amounts of frustration and nights full of tears.
if you know your going to have issues being with her openly and you really like her than the considerate thing is to let her go before you hurt her.
hopefully you can be like my current boyfriend and come to a place of acceptance and confidence.if she is a quality girl (carries herself like a lady,is respectful to your family and has things going on for her) than most likely your family is going to come around or not have much of an issue.who cares what the "streets" have to say

EvaCassini
11-05-2012, 07:30 AM
I only ever date TS. I've been called a fag. It has effected me zero percent. Just be a fag and date the girl for crying out loud. In fact, be the first person to call yourself a fag openly and you'll disarm everyone who would try to use the word to harm you.

Kevin Dong
11-05-2012, 07:47 AM
It's only gay if you want it to be.

Flaco
11-05-2012, 08:02 AM
ive had guys ive dated who for intents and purposes said they loved and cared about me (they probably believed they did too) but had issues with dating me openly because of my ts status.i cant explain to you the pain it caused me to realize the person i love was ashamed of me.to realize that the only reason your not bringing me around is because of something i cant control like my gender caused me endless amounts of frustration and nights full of tears.
if you know your going to have issues being with her openly and you really like her than the considerate thing is to let her go before you hurt her.
hopefully you can be like my current boyfriend and come to a place of acceptance and confidence.if she is a quality girl (carries herself like a lady,is respectful to your family and has things going on for her) than most likely your family is going to come around or not have much of an issue.who cares what the "streets" have to say

Amber you know I think very highly of you, and I'm sorry for what you went through. But in my case, I'm NOT afraid to go anywhere with her. That's not what bothers me at all. It's the fact that I feel like I'm crossing a line that I can never come back from. I've realized lately that some of you girls will never understand what we guys go through. It's annoying to hear something like "Just be a fag and date her" or other things of that nature. This has become pointless now to me, and I guess I'll have to figure this out on my own. I'm sorry but it sounds like some Transwomen want you to just sacrifice every single thing for them in a heartbeat, shit's not that easy. Have a good night.

Jamie French
11-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Oh suck it up already. Anyone who places that much importance on sexuality and fear of being the gay can't be anyone worth knowing. What a chore to hang around someone who gives a shit about such things. People are starving, dying, losing limbs and getting cancer and things far worse all around you and you're worried about the gay? Worst excuse for a problem I've ever read. Dicks are fine, put one in your mouth, nobody cares - if you know someone who does care, just unknow 'em. You don't have time to fuckaround... (remember, we all die in the end) I'm a 33 year old tranny hooker and my life has been a walk in the park simply because I willed it. Just grow a pair already.

danthepoetman
11-05-2012, 08:28 AM
Amber you know I think very highly of you, and I'm sorry for what you went through. But in my case, I'm NOT afraid to go anywhere with her. That's not what bothers me at all. It's the fact that I feel like I'm crossing a line that I can never come back from. I've realized lately that some of you girls will never understand what we guys go through. It's annoying to hear something like "Just be a fag and date her" or other things of that nature. This has become pointless now to me, and I guess I'll have to figure this out on my own. I'm sorry but it sounds like some Transwomen want you to just sacrifice every single thing for them in a heartbeat, shit's not that easy. Have a good night.
I agree with Athena, Flaco: your feelings are valid; they’re feelings: they’re as valid as anybody’s. It’s disrespectful to be indelicate for someone’s deeply felt hesitancy or reservations in matter of the heart or desire. Yet it’s true that you have to take decisions for yourself. If it really does put your whole life in the balance and that yet you can’t resist such feelings, you’ll have to make choices indeed eventually. It’s up to you to evaluate both where you’re at in your heart, and where every body else you love around you is, in the circumstances or the perspective.
This being said, you have to stand up for who and what you are, because believe me, no one else will. And often a time, the consequences won’t be as bad as you envision them. You have to communicate, open the way, and be open yourself about the topic first.
From my perspective, tags are irrelevant. You are what you are and that’s it. No matter the tag you consider, it won’t change your feelings sexually, we all know that, we all have experienced that. Sexuality comes from too deep. So be what you are and forget labels. I don’t want to sound like John Wayne, but that’s what it is to be a man (and a woman): you just go to the end of who you are, as long as you don’t hurt anybody.

amberskyi
11-05-2012, 08:53 AM

Dont feel sorry for me.those experiences taught me allot about what i'm worth and what i'm no longer going to put up with.i'm very lucky because I found a guy that loves me and has no such issues.we have our problems but i'm happy to say that my gender and his sexuality isn't one of them.
I do sympathize with what it must be like for you guys but I wonder have you ever really thought what it would be like for her also.just like its selfish for her to ask you to sacrifice so much (and I don't mean your street cred but if it results in you losing family), its just as selfish for you to put her through the pain of having a shameful lover.
You can't really expect a girl to have allot of sympathy tho.we spend our whole lives being told we're not good enough by society.the last person that we want to also make us feel that way is a lover.we had the courage to live our lives, why shouldn't we ask for the same courage in a partner.if you really care about someone you wouldn't ask them to walk that road alone.

nina_lisa
11-05-2012, 10:14 AM
I'll be more worried about you forgetting to fold the laundry and/or taking out the trash, than been called a fag.

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/jdwild/jdwild0906/jdwild090600004/4955240-dangerous-woman.jpg

As for anyone calling you a fag, just spank who ever ass that call you fag. If someone call you fag, you might as well act on it, and tell them: if you are going to call me a fag, i might enjoy as well putting my finger in your ass.

danthepoetman
11-05-2012, 10:45 AM
OK. That's pretty scary, Nina Lisa!
:)

nina_lisa
11-05-2012, 12:06 PM
OK. That's pretty scary, Nina Lisa!
:)

When it come to nagging are ts women different than GG women?

tsadriana
11-05-2012, 12:12 PM
I'll be more worried about you forgetting to fold the laundry and/or taking out the trash, than been called a fag.

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/jdwild/jdwild0906/jdwild090600004/4955240-dangerous-woman.jpg

As for anyone calling you a fag, just spank who ever ass that call you fag. If someone call you fag, you might as well act on it, and tell them: if you are going to call me a fag, i might enjoy as well putting my finger in your ass.
Takes one fag to recognise another fag darling trust me here.xx

danthepoetman
11-05-2012, 12:39 PM
When it come to nagging are ts women different than GG women?
My God, definitely NOT!!!

nina_lisa
11-05-2012, 12:59 PM
My God, definitely NOT!!!

Exactly, what is the point then to worry about what others will say, when you can forget to wash the dishes, fold the laundry, or take the trash out, and instead worry about nagging.

Prospero
11-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Why not. A relationship is a relationship -with all the great virtues and occasionally downsides - implicit in any relationship. We are all people.

And as jamie said if people are afraid of being seen to be "gay" then they should be given the cold shoulder - or eased into seeing the error of their position.

What do labels matter anymore? (Unless you live someplace where being gay will get you murdered)

danthepoetman
11-05-2012, 01:09 PM
Exactly, what is the point then to worry about what others will say, when you can forget to wash the dishes, fold the laundry, or take the trash out, and instead worry about nagging.
Very good point... lol

nina_lisa
11-05-2012, 01:51 PM
What do labels matter anymore? (Unless you live someplace where being gay will get you murdered)

If you are labeled gay , you pay £1.34 for french bread instead of £1.22 like everybody else.

LibertyHarkness
11-05-2012, 02:04 PM
but if your gay you get sausage meat for free :)

Prospero
11-05-2012, 02:29 PM
Thanks girls!

Do you know in Fulham, West london there is a dry cleaner and laundry called "Go Gay" It's been there for years.

I wonder if they give gay men 9and women) a discount?

hwbs
11-05-2012, 02:48 PM
well u met a girl on tsdating so that is a start...most girls on there are advertising on there to and its really a pain trying to weed through them ...u just have to read between the lines.....if u like ts u really have to have the i don't give a fuck attitude when it comes to the general public or u will never make it .....good luck !!!!!

BellaBellucci
11-05-2012, 09:54 PM
I'm a 33 year old tranny hooker and my life has been a walk in the park simply because I willed it. Just grow a pair already.

If your life is so easy, then why are you still groveling for money? You were so much cooler when you were just a crossdresser. Now you're just another pigeon like so many of these other shallow, soulless 'shemales.'

Best of luck with your... umm... what would you call that? E-panhandling? I'm sure it's a lot harder when you beg for help at every turn while still insisting that you don't need anything from anybody.

Pathetic.

~BB~

jamesedwards
11-06-2012, 01:34 AM
If you get into a relationship with a TGirl make sure you treat her like a lady and be close friends and share whatever with one another and give her good love

MHarrigan82
11-06-2012, 02:38 AM
I know how you feel bro. I have been dating my ts girlfriend for 5 months yesterday being the 5th month. I live in a another city so she has not meet my family and she does not want too until we might start thinking about engagment or something like that. Read this article bro it help me out.

Trans girls are battling a mistake in nature to become what they were supposed to be. Many of them consider it a birth defect. It’s difficult to for them to find acceptance. Imagine waking up one day in the wrong skin and not being able to see yourself in the mirror as you see yourself inside. Many TS ladies live “steath” meaning no one around them -- socially or at work -- knows of their personal situation and medical history.

For some men, being attracted to a TS female can cause a little anxiety. Don’t let mis-information, ego and fear make you pass up the opportunity to get a great new girlfriend. Check it out. You very possibly could find a hidden treasure who just might be the love of your life.

The find a girlfriend FAQ:

1. If I get a girlfriend who is TS, does that make me gay?

No. This is not a gay issue. A transsexual woman is a girl.

2. What do they look like?

Remember it’s about the quality of the girl as a person. Appearance and feminization can depend on how far along they are in their transition. Their goal is to blend in undetected and live like a normal woman.

3. I’m not sure I know how to handle being with a transsexual physically. What should I

expect?

Take it at your own pace. A person is not the sum of their body parts. Some TS girls are pre-op (before having Sex Reassignment Surgery), some are post-op (after SRS), and some are non-op (don‘t plan on ever having SRS). You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to but if you do, she’s the girl and you’re the guy regardless of what happens in bed. It’s that simple. Most girls are comfortable in the traditional female role.

4. I’m nervous. How do I go about it?

Don’t be nervous. Simply approach her in person, in chat or email her like you would any other woman. Talk to her about your concerns, she will understand. Be respectful and decent. Do not ask her for multiple photos or discuss sex with her on initial contact. You will come off like a pervert and will get rejected. Also don’t be fanatical or an admirer. It’s creepy. Just be yourself and have a normal conversation as if you met at a party or cocktail lounge.

5. What if my friends or family find out? Do I need to keep this secret?

When you find a girlfriend, what you do with that new girlfriend is your business. No one need know anything. I personally was in a relationship with a guy for several years. I was best friends with his sister and close with his family and to this day, none of them know of my past. Keep things to yourself. It's your new girlfriend's choice who she decides to tell.

Are you a fag?"

That's exactly what a man shudders to hear when his family, friends, coworkers or his boss discovers that his girlfriend is a transsexual.

"Yes" as an answer is obviously untrue. Gay guys are not romantically or sexually attracted to women.

"No" as an answer means you will have some explaining to do. So you say: No.

"This is a chick with a dick," that guy says to you. "Do you expect me to believe you're not messing with that thing? Is she the one fucking you in the ass, or are you fucking her in the ass? Maybe you're fucking each other? Either way, man, that's gross! Jesus, I had no idea you were like that!"

The post-op defense

If she's post-op – I'm sure you know what that means – you have a defense:

"Knock it off. She's had the sex-change surgery. She's a woman," you say.

"No, she's not a woman," the guy says. "She doesn't have female organs and she was born a dude, dude."

You may not be a redneck, but by this point in the conversation, your neck may be turning red. Along with your face. And your fist may be tightly clenched. What do you do now? Use that fist and put the ignorant son of a bitch in the hospital? Maybe you could try some logic instead:

"You have met transsexuals before and probably you didn't even know it. You may have even asked one out." Nah, he'll laugh at that. He'll say he can "spot a tranny" every time.

"Am I a fag? Have I ever hit on you?" you snarl at him. "Have I ever hit on any guy that you know of? I haven't and you know it, so I'm not a fag." Good argument, but he'll probably just think you won't hit on anyone you know in your family, social or work circles.

You could be dismissive, with humor:

"Her background doesn't matter to me. But doesn't she have great tits?" If she has great tits, he'll probably agree.

Slam it home hard if necessary

I believe the most effective way to shut down ignorant and/or intolerant people is to be very straightforward and honest, and to do this with solid conviction. You no doubt have your own way of phrasing such things, but this works for me:

"Look, she is my girlfriend. In her mind, she's always been a girl and she's in the process of making her body match what's in her head. Now, I really love this girl and I expect you to show some respect. Furthermore, what happens sexually between her and I is none of your business. If this really bothers you, then you are the one with the problem. Deal with it and go get help."

Yes, that's right, the man should stand up for his transsexual lady. Unfortunately, transsexual ladies usually discover this is unlikely to happen until the man is over age 40. I know there are exceptions to this rule, but it takes a lot of inner strength to put personal and business relationships on the line.

Usually, it takes many years for a man to gain the experience and confidence necessary for him to be able to risk losing those he's close to, or risk being ostracized. This is exactly why TS ladies have such a hard time finding a relationship with younger men. These younger ladies may hear the promises about love and romance, but what happens when she says: "I'd like to meet your parents and friends"?

He either delays that by offering up some lame excuse, or bolts for the door, never to be seen again.

Either he was afraid, or he was lying. It's not news that men will lie to get sex. With men under 40, it's almost always about sex. Even though this young man may desire a relationship with a transsexual, there will be moments when stark, cold reality gets in the way of that fantasy

If she's fully passable but pre-op, what happens if her tucked penis somehow becomes visible in her bikini bottom? What about if her Adam's apple is noticeable? If she hasn't completed electrolysis, facial hair might compromise the big secret. What about her voice? Oh my god – what will Mom and Dad think? What about the office Christmas party when she meets the boss?

If he has joint custody of children from a prior marriage, what happens if his ex-wife finds out? Will she try to use that as leverage in court to cut him out?

What about his football or golf buddies? What he dreads hearing is: "Are you a fag?"

Can you sense his ice-cold fear?

In this situation, when faced with the reality of entering into a legitimate relationship, he has to make a choice: Face down these people or run from the TS girl. Most often, he will run.

If you're a TS lady experiencing this problem, then it would be useful to talk about this openly and honestly with your man. You might as well find out if he can handle the ancillary relationship issues. This is far more problematic than what a genetic female experiences.

Did he say he can handle it? Good, then put him to the test. You might as well find out if he's telling the truth before you invest any more of your time and money in him. If he disappears on you, then you know for a fact that he can't handle it. Also apply this test to older men; obviously, there are a lot of liars with gray hair.

jamesedwards
11-06-2012, 03:04 AM
:iagree::iagree:

I know how you feel bro. I have been dating my ts girlfriend for 5 months yesterday being the 5th month. I live in a another city so she has not meet my family and she does not want too until we might start thinking about engagment or something like that. Read this article bro it help me out.

Trans girls are battling a mistake in nature to become what they were supposed to be. Many of them consider it a birth defect. It’s difficult to for them to find acceptance. Imagine waking up one day in the wrong skin and not being able to see yourself in the mirror as you see yourself inside. Many TS ladies live “steath” meaning no one around them -- socially or at work -- knows of their personal situation and medical history.

For some men, being attracted to a TS female can cause a little anxiety. Don’t let mis-information, ego and fear make you pass up the opportunity to get a great new girlfriend. Check it out. You very possibly could find a hidden treasure who just might be the love of your life.

The find a girlfriend FAQ:

1. If I get a girlfriend who is TS, does that make me gay?

No. This is not a gay issue. A transsexual woman is a girl.

2. What do they look like?

Remember it’s about the quality of the girl as a person. Appearance and feminization can depend on how far along they are in their transition. Their goal is to blend in undetected and live like a normal woman.

3. I’m not sure I know how to handle being with a transsexual physically. What should I

expect?

Take it at your own pace. A person is not the sum of their body parts. Some TS girls are pre-op (before having Sex Reassignment Surgery), some are post-op (after SRS), and some are non-op (don‘t plan on ever having SRS). You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to but if you do, she’s the girl and you’re the guy regardless of what happens in bed. It’s that simple. Most girls are comfortable in the traditional female role.

4. I’m nervous. How do I go about it?

Don’t be nervous. Simply approach her in person, in chat or email her like you would any other woman. Talk to her about your concerns, she will understand. Be respectful and decent. Do not ask her for multiple photos or discuss sex with her on initial contact. You will come off like a pervert and will get rejected. Also don’t be fanatical or an admirer. It’s creepy. Just be yourself and have a normal conversation as if you met at a party or cocktail lounge.

5. What if my friends or family find out? Do I need to keep this secret?

When you find a girlfriend, what you do with that new girlfriend is your business. No one need know anything. I personally was in a relationship with a guy for several years. I was best friends with his sister and close with his family and to this day, none of them know of my past. Keep things to yourself. It's your new girlfriend's choice who she decides to tell.

Are you a fag?"

That's exactly what a man shudders to hear when his family, friends, coworkers or his boss discovers that his girlfriend is a transsexual.

"Yes" as an answer is obviously untrue. Gay guys are not romantically or sexually attracted to women.

"No" as an answer means you will have some explaining to do. So you say: No.

"This is a chick with a dick," that guy says to you. "Do you expect me to believe you're not messing with that thing? Is she the one fucking you in the ass, or are you fucking her in the ass? Maybe you're fucking each other? Either way, man, that's gross! Jesus, I had no idea you were like that!"

The post-op defense

If she's post-op – I'm sure you know what that means – you have a defense:

"Knock it off. She's had the sex-change surgery. She's a woman," you say.

"No, she's not a woman," the guy says. "She doesn't have female organs and she was born a dude, dude."

You may not be a redneck, but by this point in the conversation, your neck may be turning red. Along with your face. And your fist may be tightly clenched. What do you do now? Use that fist and put the ignorant son of a bitch in the hospital? Maybe you could try some logic instead:

"You have met transsexuals before and probably you didn't even know it. You may have even asked one out." Nah, he'll laugh at that. He'll say he can "spot a tranny" every time.

"Am I a fag? Have I ever hit on you?" you snarl at him. "Have I ever hit on any guy that you know of? I haven't and you know it, so I'm not a fag." Good argument, but he'll probably just think you won't hit on anyone you know in your family, social or work circles.

You could be dismissive, with humor:

"Her background doesn't matter to me. But doesn't she have great tits?" If she has great tits, he'll probably agree.

Slam it home hard if necessary

I believe the most effective way to shut down ignorant and/or intolerant people is to be very straightforward and honest, and to do this with solid conviction. You no doubt have your own way of phrasing such things, but this works for me:

"Look, she is my girlfriend. In her mind, she's always been a girl and she's in the process of making her body match what's in her head. Now, I really love this girl and I expect you to show some respect. Furthermore, what happens sexually between her and I is none of your business. If this really bothers you, then you are the one with the problem. Deal with it and go get help."

Yes, that's right, the man should stand up for his transsexual lady. Unfortunately, transsexual ladies usually discover this is unlikely to happen until the man is over age 40. I know there are exceptions to this rule, but it takes a lot of inner strength to put personal and business relationships on the line.

Usually, it takes many years for a man to gain the experience and confidence necessary for him to be able to risk losing those he's close to, or risk being ostracized. This is exactly why TS ladies have such a hard time finding a relationship with younger men. These younger ladies may hear the promises about love and romance, but what happens when she says: "I'd like to meet your parents and friends"?

He either delays that by offering up some lame excuse, or bolts for the door, never to be seen again.

Either he was afraid, or he was lying. It's not news that men will lie to get sex. With men under 40, it's almost always about sex. Even though this young man may desire a relationship with a transsexual, there will be moments when stark, cold reality gets in the way of that fantasy

If she's fully passable but pre-op, what happens if her tucked penis somehow becomes visible in her bikini bottom? What about if her Adam's apple is noticeable? If she hasn't completed electrolysis, facial hair might compromise the big secret. What about her voice? Oh my god – what will Mom and Dad think? What about the office Christmas party when she meets the boss?

If he has joint custody of children from a prior marriage, what happens if his ex-wife finds out? Will she try to use that as leverage in court to cut him out?

What about his football or golf buddies? What he dreads hearing is: "Are you a fag?"

Can you sense his ice-cold fear?

In this situation, when faced with the reality of entering into a legitimate relationship, he has to make a choice: Face down these people or run from the TS girl. Most often, he will run.

If you're a TS lady experiencing this problem, then it would be useful to talk about this openly and honestly with your man. You might as well find out if he can handle the ancillary relationship issues. This is far more problematic than what a genetic female experiences.

Did he say he can handle it? Good, then put him to the test. You might as well find out if he's telling the truth before you invest any more of your time and money in him. If he disappears on you, then you know for a fact that he can't handle it. Also apply this test to older men; obviously, there are a lot of liars with gray hair.

GrimFusion
11-06-2012, 03:19 AM
Hey folks, I've been talking to a girl I met on Tsdating a few weeks ago and things are starting to get serious between us. I really like her and I'm pretty sure she likes me as well. She's very passable and so attractive, when I see her I just feel so powerless. It's like I'm incapable of resisting her, however I still get thoughts of uncertainty. There are quite a few people who know she's a TS, and I'm still having problems accepting the fact that after me and her officially start dating, I'm going to be known as a fag. I'm happy because our chemistry is great, and I feel that we are gunna have something really special. But at the same time, I'm scared because I don't think my life is going to be the same after this. Once the "Yo, His girlfriend is really a man !! " talks start floating around I don't know how I'm going to be able to handle it.

What's the issue specifically? Having the talk with your friends and family, or having to distance yourself from friends and family if they don't take the news well? Is severing ties with them worth the trouble of dating a TS whether or not the relationship actually works out? I can understand how you'd be apprehensive about this if it means social ostracism in favor of what could turn out to be a three month relationship.

The only thing I could recommend is keeping the relationship light at first. That doesn't mean avoid going out with her or keeping her your secret, but get to know her and make sure you two don't have serious incompatibility issues before you introduce her to friends and family members. Don't wait too long. A couple of weeks or a month should be all that's necessary before you know whether it's worth defending your relationship with her against the opinions of people you've known for life. If after a month, you're still rather weary; maybe it's best to end the relationship. That doesn't mean you'll never be able to date other TS's, only that you may need to find a chick you're really comfortable and more compatible with before doing the introductions.

MHarrigan82
11-06-2012, 03:42 AM
I have been dating my transsexual girlfriend for 5 months now and have not told my family. I don't think it is there business. I live 10 hours from my folks and only see them maybe twice a year due to work. I know my family would not understand me dating a ts they are very religious and homophobic. My girl is not comfortable meeting my folks. My parents are coming down for thanksgiving for a few days and I ask my girl would she like to meet my folks. Her response I think we should cross that bridge if we are about to move in together and are thinking very long term commitment. She don't want to break ties with my folks and we have only been dating a few months. She believes if we are still seeing each next year than yes. I really enjoy spending time with my girl and also in love with this person and would break ties with my family but not just yet until she is comfortable.

blckhaze
11-06-2012, 04:11 AM
Youll get over it. once you realize outside influences only affect you when u let them, it gets much easier. Real friends stick by you and accept what u do regardless. Im sure shes not askign you to wear a "I love trannies" tshirt around every day. The more nervous you (and she) are n public honestly the more windows you leave to be attacked. Confidence in you and your relationship as what it is, YOUR relationship, all the bullshit is secondary.

and if you cant cross that bridge maybe transwomen arent for you.

ps: if it helps Ive been told my fam and my current gf (ts) of 3 yrs has spoken with my important friends and family. SHe shocked them with her attitude to all the weird questions they asked. it gets easier if your willing to sweat it out.

jamesedwards
11-06-2012, 04:14 AM
:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Youll get over it. once you realize outside influences only affect you when u let them, it gets much easier. Real friends stick by you and accept what u do regardless. Im sure shes not askign you to wear a "I love trannies" tshirt around every day. The more nervous you (and she) are n public honestly the more windows you leave to be attacked. Confidence in you and your relationship as what it is, YOUR relationship, all the bullshit is secondary.

and if you cant cross that bridge maybe transwomen arent for you.

ps: if it helps Ive been told my fam and my current gf (ts) of 3 yrs has spoken with my important friends and family. SHe shocked them with her attitude to all the weird questions they asked. it gets easier if your willing to sweat it out.

archineer
11-06-2012, 04:18 AM
My experience is that no one gives a shit. If you act like you don't care what other people think they usually don't say anything. Guys who find out secretly want to fuck her anyway.

jamesedwards
11-06-2012, 04:23 AM
My experience is that no one gives a shit. If you act like you don't care what other people think they usually don't say anything. Guys who find out secretly want to fuck her anyway.

that's why i don;t hide cause guys will fuck a TGirl who is sexy in a minute

archineer
11-06-2012, 04:37 AM

that's why i don;t hide cause guys will fuck a TGirl who is sexy in a minute

Most guys won't admit it, though it's pretty obvious. I tend to go for the beauty queen/model type asians, any guy who says he wont got there is talking through his ass frankly, or is gay.

ilovetgirls36
11-06-2012, 05:15 AM
if you're not young and good looking forget about a relationship...you'll be a sugar daddy and that's not a relationship.

SXFX
11-06-2012, 05:46 AM
All the girls i dated....well...we dated...
I didn't care and well they understood that and we had very relaxed and enjoyed the ride.
I meet any TS girl i want to date for lunch rather than dinner in the bright of day.
Its my say of saying...so what?
And i love going clothes shopping with a TS GF! They have great taste in clothes and i love watching the try on new outfits.

nysprod
11-06-2012, 06:17 AM
if you're not young and good looking forget about a relationship...you'll be a sugar daddy and that's not a relationship.

Lol...speak for yourself...

Flaco
11-06-2012, 06:06 PM
I think me and her are going to just stay friends at least for now, she's been acting like a psycho over little things lately and I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship. *shrugs*

amberskyi
11-06-2012, 06:12 PM
sorry to hear,that sucks.its probably for the best tho.good luck

archineer
11-06-2012, 06:45 PM
I think me and her are going to just stay friends at least for now, she's been acting like a psycho over little things lately and I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship. *shrugs*

Welcome to the world of ts. lol