PDA

View Full Version : Thank You So Much!

GroobyKrissy
11-04-2012, 09:51 PM
So, I checked my PO Box this AM and I just want to say a very big THANK YOU to the self-described Twitter follower and HA Fan who sent me the nice package. I'll post some pictures soon for you but I just wanted to let you know that I got it and I was totally blown away by the gift.

Thanks,
Krissy

GrimFusion
11-04-2012, 10:09 PM
It's awesome that you're so publicly appreciative, but wouldn't a simple PM have sufficed?
I can understand protecting his privacy, but when you can't tell us who sent you the gift or what the gift was, how do we turn this into a discussion topic?

"Krissy gets gifts and that's pretty nifty" is about all that could be said.
Go you, I guess.

Willie Escalade
11-04-2012, 10:17 PM
I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing these gifts shortly in a new photoshoot :fc

My gifts to you will come in February (when we go to the store to pick them up :D)

RallyCola
11-04-2012, 10:18 PM
your welcome

GroobyKrissy
11-04-2012, 10:26 PM
It's awesome that you're so publicly appreciative, but wouldn't a simple PM have sufficed?
I can understand protecting his privacy, but when you can't tell us who sent you the gift or what the gift was, how do we turn this into a discussion topic?

Go you, I guess.

I don't know who it is, you dumbass. And, last time I checked, this is a public forum where users are free to start any topic of conversation they want.

He just said he was a fan from HA and that he followed me on Twitter and saw a few tweets that I made there regarding some things. People appreciate it when people say, 'Thank you' for things. I suppose though, in your arrogant and self-centered world, those words never escape your mouth so I don't expect you to understand something as simple as that.

I love how you turn everything into something about you. You just couldn't resist giving your stupid, uninformed opinion could you? Ass.

Jericho
11-04-2012, 11:38 PM
I love how you turn everything into something about you. You just couldn't resist giving your stupid, uninformed opinion could you? Ass.

Aw, sweet, young love.
When are you two kids getting married? :whistle:

GrimFusion
11-05-2012, 01:35 AM
I don't know who it is, you dumbass.
Information you probably should have included in your initial post as it isn't implied. It's not pertinent anyhow. I can't fault you for writing a nearly pointless topic that doesn't conjure debate because Dino does the same thing quite often, but at least Dino is funny. I'm not even sure you have a sense of humor.

And, last time I checked, this is a public forum where users are free to start any topic of conversation they want.
That's a pretty weak defense, Krissy. By the same logic, I should feel free to reply however I'd like without worrying about being socially accosted by you, but that won't ever happen. If that's the opinion you want to stick with, your ideas of freedom of speech and expression are pretty skewed in your favor.

He just said he was a fan from HA and that he followed me on Twitter and saw a few tweets that I made there regarding some things. People appreciate it when people say, 'Thank you' for things. I suppose though, in your arrogant and self-centered world, those words never escape your mouth so I don't expect you to understand something as simple as that.

It's awesome that you're so publicly appreciative
Did you think I was being sarcastic? I wasn't. That was a compliment. In fact, despite a very small amount of admittedly unnecessary criticism, there wasn't a single insult nestled within my reply. I appreciate you jumping to the offensive and calling me a dumb ass, an ass, and stupid. Now, just to be clear, that last statement was sarcastic.

No part of my reply was about me, and no; I couldn't resist giving you my opinion because I didn't feel that censoring myself for fear of hurting your dainty little feelings was necessary. Dry your eyes, buck up, and get over it.

I'm beginning to feel like you have a fairly severe propensity to take what I have to say to the N'th degree and assume I'm making the most horrendous and offensive point I possibly can be. This isn't a game of madlib and I don't appreciate being purposely misinterpreted just so you can get your jollies off replying to post content I didn't even write. I suspect the point is moot because I've brought this up before and you're still "reading between the lines".

I never claimed you shouldn't have posted this topic in the first place. Only that next time you create a topic, you might want to include content worth a few replies. It's a bit defeatist to create a thank you post that slips to the second or third page of post listings right away because there's nothing to reply to. Fortunately, due to this fiasco; your post is still on the front page where your fan can easily find it. You've got nobody to thank for that, though; right? Right.
(no, that doesn't mean I expect thanks for bumping your topic. Jesus... )

GroobySteven
11-05-2012, 03:45 AM

Go you, I guess.

I'm getting tired of you jumping on people for no reason.
Grow up or shut up - save your comments and ire for when it might actually be worth posting.

GroobyKrissy
11-05-2012, 06:21 AM
Information you probably should have included in your initial post as it isn't implied. It's not pertinent anyhow. I can't fault you for writing a nearly pointless topic that doesn't conjure debate because Dino does the same thing quite often, but at least Dino is funny. I'm not even sure you have a sense of humor.

That's a pretty weak defense, Krissy. By the same logic, I should feel free to reply however I'd like without worrying about being socially accosted by you, but that won't ever happen. If that's the opinion you want to stick with, your ideas of freedom of speech and expression are pretty skewed in your favor.

Did you think I was being sarcastic? I wasn't. That was a compliment. In fact, despite a very small amount of admittedly unnecessary criticism, there wasn't a single insult nestled within my reply. I appreciate you jumping to the offensive and calling me a dumb ass, an ass, and stupid. Now, just to be clear, that last statement was sarcastic.

No part of my reply was about me, and no; I couldn't resist giving you my opinion because I didn't feel that censoring myself for fear of hurting your dainty little feelings was necessary. Dry your eyes, buck up, and get over it.

I'm beginning to feel like you have a fairly severe propensity to take what I have to say to the N'th degree and assume I'm making the most horrendous and offensive point I possibly can be. This isn't a game of madlib and I don't appreciate being purposely misinterpreted just so you can get your jollies off replying to post content I didn't even write. I suspect the point is moot because I've brought this up before and you're still "reading between the lines".

I never claimed you shouldn't have posted this topic in the first place. Only that next time you create a topic, you might want to include content worth a few replies. It's a bit defeatist to create a thank you post that slips to the second or third page of post listings right away because there's nothing to reply to. Fortunately, due to this fiasco; your post is still on the front page where your fan can easily find it. You've got nobody to thank for that, though; right? Right.
(no, that doesn't mean I expect thanks for bumping your topic. Jesus... )

I started this thread as a positive 'Thank You' to a very generous Fan, and I'm not going to be drawn into your nonsense this time. I'll be more than happy to debate you on an actual issue, but what you've posted is utter and complete nonsense that lacks coherence and pretty much shows you for the petty, ill-mannered, and arrogant person you are.

I will say this in reply though. You have a complete, and I mean COMPLETE lack of self-awareness.

"Did you think I was being sarcastic? I wasn't. That was a compliment."

If you've really persuaded yourself that anyone would actually believe that... WOW... talk about delusional.

GroobyKrissy
11-05-2012, 06:22 AM
Grow up or shut up - save your comments and ire for when it might actually be worth posting.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

GroobyKrissy
11-05-2012, 06:32 AM
Sorry... I usually try to babysit the threads that I participate in a little bit more, especially those that I start! But, I was out and about and I wanted to make sure to take these pictures for my Fan :)

Here is what he sent me :)

As Willie Escalade already surmised, I'll be putting this to good use on my site very soon!

Again, to my HA and Twitter Fan, thank you so much for the package. It was completely unexpected, incredibly generous, and much appreciated. It made me smile for the rest of the day :)

[edit: AND PS... your note was super sweet too :) So nice to know that I have Fans out there like you :)]

GroobySteven
11-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Maybe Mia Isabella sent it?

Bopper007
11-07-2012, 08:42 AM

Well said Seanchai.

Bopper007
11-07-2012, 08:43 AM
Wow Krissy, can't wait to see you play with "Mia".