PDA

View Full Version : Is there some kind of....

RubyTS
11-03-2012, 04:08 AM
Do NOT contact list i can get these losers to put me on? Im sick of their never ending bombarding me with emails text messages and phone calls... i constantly tell them to leave me alone but they continue to persist.... its like harassment! How many times and ways can i say "IM NOT INTERESTED"

Chaos
11-03-2012, 04:15 AM
I'd say tell them no with a lawyer....I'm pretty sure they ARE harassing you at this point.

RubyTS
11-03-2012, 04:21 AM
they are RELENTLESS! I get a call from a different associate EVERY month, emails, text messages even FB messages trying to get me on their shows... its sooo annoyinggg!!!! I feel like im being stalked by a crazy ex or something

Chaos
11-03-2012, 04:29 AM
Sounds like a cheap and stupid ploy to me.
One person gets the point and stops....But you didn't say no to ALL of them yet,so they pass it on...Know what I mean? I'd talk to a lawyer.

danthepoetman
11-03-2012, 09:06 AM
It’s insane. And this show is indeed the worst type of exploitation, Ruby. It’s disgustingly disrespectful and ugly. I agree with Chaos: a lawyer should solve this pretty swiftly…

djblu
11-03-2012, 10:10 AM
flag their email address or anything that comes from that domain to go directly into your spam folder. U will never know they ever email u again....

vulture fucks.....

youngblood61
11-03-2012, 11:22 AM
Agree, you should get a lawyer Ruby.:)