PDA

View Full Version : Woman of Steel

TempestTS
11-02-2012, 05:48 PM
I know the voices inside my head aren't real but they come up with the greatest ideas

Superman aint got nothing on Tempest baby - like a deaths head jolly-roger I fly on the Northern wind - Feel your bones beneath my Heel - nothing gonna stop me Im invincible.

TS-ROCKDOLLS.COM update

WOMAN OF STEEL

One more week of special pricing at just 16.99 to join !!!

danthepoetman
11-02-2012, 06:04 PM
Never has steel been so hot, not even in the blacksmith’s fire! Never has it looked so sharp and shiny! You’re as irresistible in beauty as you are in invincibility, Tempest!

Prospero
11-02-2012, 06:18 PM
I sure wouldn't want to intrude uninvited on Tempest's domain when she is as armed and dangerous as in this collection. But what a sexy woman you are!

TempestTS
11-02-2012, 07:37 PM
I sure wouldn't want to intrude uninvited on Tempest's domain when she is as armed and dangerous as in this collection. But what a sexy woman you are!

Yeah all of my toys tend to be real which makes being around me dangerous even under the best of circumstances :)

RallyCola
11-02-2012, 08:03 PM
can't wait for part 2. bizzaro woman of steel

Chaos
11-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Yeah all of my toys tend to be real which makes being around me dangerous even under the best of circumstances :)

But I'm not scared..... :D

lifeisfiction
11-02-2012, 10:03 PM

Ohhh, what other toys do you have?

TempestTS
11-03-2012, 01:45 AM
But I'm not scared..... :D

Good, makes the things Ill do that much easier...:twisted:

Chaos
11-03-2012, 02:28 AM
Good, makes the things Ill do that much easier...:twisted:
I'm ready. :party: :rock2

TempestTS
11-03-2012, 07:49 AM
Never has steel been so hot, not even in the blacksmith’s fire! Never has it looked so sharp and shiny! You’re as irresistible in beauty as you are in invincibility, Tempest!

What can I say... I might have watched Conan too many times when I was a kid and I always believed you didnt have to give up your dreams just because you grow up.

danthepoetman
11-03-2012, 08:10 AM
I use to love Conan too, and especially the comic strip... You would have made a lovely character on any story, Tempest! I would have loved to see you fight a monster, a huge serpent, a sorceress, or having a wild rumble with Conan himself... ;) By Crumb!

TempestTS
11-03-2012, 05:25 PM
I use to love Conan too, and especially the comic strip... You would have made a lovely character on any story, Tempest! I would have loved to see you fight a monster, a huge serpent, a sorceress, or having a wild rumble with Conan himself... ;) By Crumb!

Actually Ive been contacted by two comic book writers who have expressed an interest in using my likeness in a mini series and one of them is sword and sorcery based so you might just get to see me fight that giant serpent after all :)

danthepoetman
11-03-2012, 07:41 PM
I'd love that!
Is it anything sexy, or just action comics?

Ecstatic
11-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Actually Ive been contacted by two comic book writers who have expressed an interest in using my likeness in a mini series and one of them is sword and sorcery based so you might just get to see me fight that giant serpent after all :)

You'd be awesome as Red Sonya!

LibertyHarkness
11-03-2012, 09:55 PM
awesome i have some krpyonite for you hehe x

TempestTS
11-04-2012, 02:37 AM
awesome i have some krpyonite for you hehe x

Kryptonite ?? honey you better bring the whole damn planet if you want to knock me down :)

Chaos
11-04-2012, 06:09 AM

A bit of effort and I could have a 3D version of you....

TempestTS
11-04-2012, 08:09 PM
A bit of effort and I could have a 3D version of you....

That would be way cool... what do you have in mind :)