PDA

View Full Version : horny now!

bm4blt
04-04-2006, 06:11 PM
man I'm lying here on the bed on my stomach nude and my ass is hungry for some girl dick my ass is moaning to get fucked now my dicks hard and i want to gag on some two three or four shemale cocks Damn I WANT TO GET FUCKED RIGHT FUCKING NOW! i could just jack-off and put a dildo up my ass, man fuck that i need to be fucked from behind while i suck and suck now i want some balls in my mouth man i can't fucking take it fuck me slow n deep hell let me ride it and get my dick sucked while i just suck another damn i wish i had 3 shemales here right fucking now jack off on my ass and balls all of you then I'll take their cum and get off myself i love using cum to jack off wit now I'm fucking the bed wishing i was being fucked in all the way to the base of her shaft yeah get it in there ma ah yes that's the best fuck me ma fuck me deep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn girl give me that dick balls all on my chin head all down my throat cum ma cum on my face damn I'm gonna get some lube and go fuck myself, my ass whole is so wet

niccod1
10-31-2006, 08:11 AM
Learn how to fucking speak and write english