PDA

View Full Version : Looking for analysis on a physical feature

GreenIris
11-02-2012, 07:18 AM
I am a male, but that doenst make you into men if you give me this critique...i hope some TS are lurking to give me an answer... but men, please be mature and give an opinion if possible...i dont like men either but i dont have an issue seeing them nude...can you please judge my backside for me? I have been working on it lately... if i can get atleast 3 people to agree to this, i will post the pic(s) for critique. THNKSSS

betts
11-02-2012, 07:22 AM
http://images.andyouknowthis.net/KAZzs.gif

GreenIris
11-02-2012, 07:38 AM
i can send pics personally so men dont have to see them...i really would like the TS on here to see and critique me...where are they??????????????????????

GrimFusion
11-02-2012, 07:38 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m844nvcSGa1r012zy.gif

Quiet Reflections
11-02-2012, 07:49 AM
i can send pics personally so men dont have to see them...i really would like the TS on here to see and critique me...where are they??????????????????????
most of the girls here don't like bottom guys but I suspect a few of the guys here will pm you

GreenIris
11-02-2012, 08:11 AM
most of the girls here don't like bottom guys but I suspect a few of the guys here will pm you

so wierd, cause every experience i have had the TS get so excited when i tell them im a bottom...its like they are so surprised cause of my persona, that it excites the hell otu of htem....come on guys...i have a nicer ass than some TS's...hahhahahhahahhhhahaha it would be funny....relax and have some fun

MdR Dave
11-02-2012, 08:22 AM
It's too bad that bottomxo cat isn't around. You'd get along famously.

Oh, wait. Never mind.

GreenIris
11-02-2012, 08:41 AM
It's too bad that bottomxo cat isn't around. You'd get along famously.

Oh, wait. Never mind.

no him and i dont get along...hes a real fem. showing his ass in his avy type...im just looking for critique for my weightlifting process and see what areas need to perk up so to speak.

GrimFusion
11-02-2012, 09:07 AM
no him and i dont get along...hes a real fem. showing his ass in his avy type...im just looking for critique for my weightlifting process and see what areas need to perk up so to speak.

Whatever you say, Artist Formally Known as BottomXOSlave.

rydermorrison
11-02-2012, 09:12 AM
Lmao! @Betts That homer gif is just too perfect.

GrimFusion
11-02-2012, 09:13 AM
Lmao! @Betts That homer gif is just too perfect.

Ditto. I totally saved it.
Good show, Betts. Good show.

danthepoetman
11-02-2012, 10:12 AM
GreenIris, please! this is a t-girls site (i.e. women), not a gay site… I think…

GrimFusion
11-02-2012, 10:18 AM
GreenIris, please! this is a t-girls site (i.e. women), not a gay site… I think…

There are plenty of very discreet, very private, and very closeted lurkers who adorn HungAngels and many of them don't have quite the same particular discernment between transsexuals and men in wigs that you and I do. Yup.