PDA

View Full Version : Would you date a transwoman that was not 100 percent passable?

MHarrigan82
11-02-2012, 03:57 AM
What I mean is that if the girl wears make up and doll up she is passable but if not she could be potentially clocked and if her voice was heavy.

onmyknees
11-02-2012, 04:47 AM
huh ?

RallyCola
11-02-2012, 04:56 AM
i second the huh!

i will answer the original question in the title of the thread.

i would date any woman that is attractive and has a personality i enjoy. it doesn't matter what others think of her looks as long as i find her beautiful.

danthepoetman
11-02-2012, 05:02 AM
i second the huh!

i will answer the original question in the title of the thread.

i would date any woman that is attractive and has a personality i enjoy. it doesn't matter what others think of her looks as long as i find her beautiful.
:iagree:

onmyknees
11-02-2012, 05:07 AM
I think there's been 40 or 50 threads of a similar nature. I'm not bustin' on the OP....maybe he just didn't know, but if I were he.............I wouldn't put too much veracity in the answers, but by all means...have at it.

RallyCola
11-02-2012, 05:16 AM
I think there's been 40 or 50 threads of a similar nature. I'm not bustin' on the OP....maybe he just didn't know, but if I were he.............I wouldn't put too much veracity in the answers, but by all means...have at it.

well...that is the nature of this place. when someone comes here, they tend to have the same thought process....1) is it gay, 2) what's passable, 3) who are faves, 4) top vs. bottom, 5) who was your first fix, etc....these threads will always persist and repeat.

that said...it would be interesting to see how often people change their minds if at all...or are posters consistent with their statements/opinions.

danthepoetman
11-02-2012, 09:14 AM
Really pertinent observation, Rally Cola...
But from a certain age, I'm not sure you change that much anymore...

benfromchicago
11-02-2012, 09:21 AM
I wouldn't mind. I just wanna date a tranny so bad

GrimFusion
11-02-2012, 09:28 AM

Date, or fuck because I'm sure most transchicks would sooner appreciate fucking a dude with a fetish than being stuck in a petty relationship with one.

tsluver234
11-02-2012, 06:29 PM
nope.

RallyCola
11-02-2012, 07:41 PM

to echo what grim said...if you "wanna date a tranny so bad" it would seem is if you want to fuck only. to me, dating a transwoman is no different than a ggirl if you are out for a serious relationship...its usually hard work to make a relationship last. "date a tranny" sounds more like sexual objectification.

kg305882
11-02-2012, 07:44 PM
i am married but i would like a relationship with special girl

RallyCola
11-02-2012, 07:47 PM
i am married but i would like a relationship with special girl

how would your wife feel about that?
how do you think another woman would feel knowing she is the side chick?

think about it. if what you want is a real relationship with another woman (trans or not) leave your wife. if what you want is a steady hookup, just pay for it and leave the allusions of love aside. anything else is unfair to everyone involved.

i am not in the same boat but understand. i'm married to a wonderful and open minded woman. i'm allowed fun, but fun is just that...not a relationship.