PDA

View Full Version : Rubyliscious Tour Update

RubyTS
10-30-2012, 11:07 PM
First off before i shamelessly promote myself i want to send my blessings out to everyone affected by Pecan Sandy *my personal nickname* cuz she went NUTS on the east coast! I hope everyone is safe warm and dry as well as your loved ones! Thankfully my family andfriends back home are just fine, most without powwer which means no hairdryers, andno internet... hell on earth for a lot of the girls i know, lol but they are just fine!

Now, this is just a heads up for those interested in meeting with me. Due to the storm im postponing my trip back east (Weird since im usually postponing trips OUT of NY!) I think i'll wait for the haywire to calm down before i make my retreat.

Currently in Smyrna, GA NEAR Atlanta. I will be in the general Atl area until Nov 5th after which i WILL be flying to Fort Lauderdale FL for (((15 DAYS!!!) I will be available in FTL from Nov 5 - 8, and unavailable for the next few days after (3 - 4) due to "enhancements" scheduled. I expect to be available again from the 12 - 15 assuming i'll be feeling better by then, but i stongly suggest you catch me before my surgery!

After Fl i should be flying back to NY and making my regular rounds, Long Island, Stamford, New Haven, Hartford, Boston, Providence and Nashua or Manchester NH, so keep your eyes peeled.

My site is STILL down, but i have been contacting moderators who should be looking into it shortly. In the meantime i remain using my Tumblr page and yahoo group to keep my followers updates with my travel plans. The link to my tumblr is http://Rubyliscious.Tumblr.com and my yahoo link is below in my signature! Also i have gained a few new reviews on TER so feel free to search my number to check those out :) 347 247 4382

Look forward to hearing from you!

XOXO
Ruby

Chaos
10-30-2012, 11:18 PM
interested in meeting with me.

I can dream.....

Beautiful pics by the way! I could stare into those eyes for days...

RubyTS
10-31-2012, 01:07 AM
thankshoney :)

youngblood61
10-31-2012, 01:42 AM
Sexy pics Ruby!:jerkoff

ed_jaxon
10-31-2012, 01:42 AM
Love the barefoot no panty pose.

RubyTS
10-31-2012, 02:18 AM
:P i like u nakey under my sheets lol:fuckin:

ed_jaxon
10-31-2012, 03:35 AM
I gotta get out east. Miss you.

danthepoetman
10-31-2012, 04:07 AM
You're so gorgeous, Ruby! It's such a pleasure to see pics of you! It's bewitching!

raiku9909
10-31-2012, 04:40 AM
Good luck with the surgeries =D

Looking amazing as always...

RubyTS
10-31-2012, 05:32 AM
thanks ya'll. :) Ed did Chicago feel any effects from sandy? cuz it was cold as hell when i was there, i hear it warmed after i left. sorry i had to change my plans last minute but chicago was like 40 degrees and the hotels on michigan ave were all over $300 a night so i decided to hit Atl instead and im glad i did. Atl was very good to me :)