PDA

View Full Version : Don't Worry Yankees

Cecil Rhodes
10-30-2012, 06:12 AM
Help is on the way from THE SOUTH . Electric Trucks, Utlility Vehicles, Red Cross Vans, Service Vehicles, Emergency Apparatus, Equipment, Aid Supplies & Their Crews are enroute or at their staging areas at this time .

If any problems with Alligators or other Crocodilians pop up, those Good Ole' Boys & GRITS can handle them aswell .

danthepoetman
10-30-2012, 06:29 AM
Good news, Cecil! Nice of you to transmit them.

Cecil Rhodes
10-30-2012, 07:44 AM
Help is on the way from THE SOUTH . Electric Trucks, Utlility Vehicles, Red Cross Vans, Service Vehicles, Emergency Apparatus, Equipment, Aid Supplies & Their Crews are enroute or at their staging areas at this time .

If any problems with Alligators or other Crocodilians pop up, those Good Ole' Boys & GRITS can handle them aswell .

It is something those Southerners are used to handling .

Dino Velvet
10-30-2012, 05:25 PM
I'll sell my kin in West Texas cheap and throw in a nasty bullrope so they perform according to specifications.

fordly66
10-31-2012, 12:09 AM
Help is coming from the mid-west as well.

bimale69
10-31-2012, 06:34 AM
I saw quite a few convoys of utility crews rolling eastbound well before sandy hit while i was on my way to virginia to deliver at wally world.

EZWind
11-01-2012, 06:24 AM
Help is on the way from THE SOUTH

fordly66....Help is coming from the mid-west as well. ....and from San Francisco as well. While those others are helping clean up after Sandy swept thru, our Giants helped clean up the Tigers after they swept thru...if I may be permitted a little gloating