PDA

View Full Version : Guy fans posing as tgirls they admire on boards?!?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-04-2006, 04:56 AM
this shit has GOT TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I heard about this from someone that's been on the board longer than I have. Apparently some of the fans go to the extremes of making up groups, blogs, etc. under the name of the girl they are sweating..........

Quinn
04-04-2006, 05:01 AM
Sounds like an awfully Geekmeatish thing to do.

-Quinn

GroobySteven
04-04-2006, 05:30 AM
I'm actually Lisa Kage, which is why you never see us at the same time. The resemblence would be too much for some...
seanchai

BeardedOne
04-04-2006, 09:27 AM
I'm actually Lisa Kage, which is why you never see us at the same time. The resemblence would be too much for some...
seanchai

I =knew= it! :shock:

slinky
04-04-2006, 11:28 AM
You may have the facts correct gut the reasons wrong.

hwbs
04-04-2006, 12:33 PM
:screwy

tubgirl
04-04-2006, 03:07 PM
isn't imitation the sincerest form of flattery?

Fitz1600
04-04-2006, 07:15 PM
isn't imitation the sincerest form of flattery?

ah.....NO! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

chefmike
04-04-2006, 08:06 PM
I've always suspected that hondarobot was Vicki Richter, or vice versa... :roll:

White_Male_Canada
04-04-2006, 08:10 PM
I heard about this from someone that's been on the board longer than I have. Apparently some of the fans go to the extremes of making up groups, blogs, etc. under the name of the girl they are sweating..........

If you`re a male and your Avatar is of a Tgirl,

in my book,FALSE ADVERTISING.

NickTheQuick
04-04-2006, 08:35 PM

Well let me try to help out one of our slow friends from the North. First of all I don't think JWBL was talking about anyone here. Besides, a transexual here usually gets a "A Hot HungAngel" or similar label below their member name. Unlike guys who get the rookie, vip, expert...

And as far as guys picking out avatars of girls or tgirls, I would think looking at that member's name would help you figure out who is a man. For example Johnny, Nick, Mike, Fitz don't scream t-girl in my mind. But I've had to go a step further since some of you morons just don't get it.

chefmike
04-04-2006, 08:43 PM

Well let me try to help out one of our slow friends from the North. First of all I don't think JWBL was talking about anyone here. Besides, a transexual here usually gets a "A Hot HungAngel" or similar label below their member name. Unlike guys who get the rookie, vip, expert...

And as far as guys picking out avatars of girls or tgirls, I would think looking at that member's name would help you figure out who is a man. For example Johnny, Nick, Mike, Fritz don't scream t-girl in my mind. But i've had to go a step further since some of you morons just don't get it.

LMAO, Nick...apparently that's not the only thing that he doesn't get....and as far as Canucks go, I'm surprised to learn that Jesse Helms has relatives there...

stillies77
04-04-2006, 08:44 PM
good call nick...

speaking of your avatar...who is it? hehe.

White_Male_Canada
04-04-2006, 08:46 PM

And as far as guys picking out avatars of girls or tgirls, I would think looking at that member's name would help you figure out who is a man. For example Johnny, Nick, Mike, Fitz don't scream t-girl in my mind. But I've had to go a step further since some of you morons just don't get it.

Big moron, OUCH ! 8) I got owned . Still not kosher in my book tho.

chefmike
04-04-2006, 08:51 PM

And as far as guys picking out avatars of girls or tgirls, I would think looking at that member's name would help you figure out who is a man. For example Johnny, Nick, Mike, Fritz don't scream t-girl in my mind. But i've had to go a step further since some of you morons just don't get it.

LMAO, Nick...apparently that's not the only thing that he doesn't get....and as far as Canucks go, I'm surprised to learn that Jesse Helms has relatives there...

Big moron, OUCH ! I got owned . Still not kosher in my book tho.

yes, and not for the last time... :lol:

White_Male_Canada
04-04-2006, 09:03 PM

Big moron, OUCH ! I got owned . Still not kosher in my book tho.

yes, and not for the last time... :lol:

This from the savant who claims there`s an article of the Patriot Act where one can be arrest for dating a Tgirl!?

chefmike
04-04-2006, 10:38 PM
This from the savant who claims there`s an article of the Patriot Act where one can be arrest for dating a Tgirl!?

NickTheQuick
04-05-2006, 02:32 AM
good call nick...

speaking of your avatar...who is it? hehe.

Mia Fever. If you don't know who she is, do a search. You won't be disappointed.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-05-2006, 02:35 AM
pictures do wonders..................................
that's all I'm gonna say

stillies77
04-05-2006, 02:39 AM
wow man thanks...she is so smokin!