PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Lounge Tonight

TS Evelyn Summers
10-20-2012, 07:41 PM
Hi there........

Anyone wanna come down to the Las Vegas Lounge Tonight with me and help celebrate my B-Day ????

Would love to have some company rather than go alone!

Let me know something :)

Eve

xoxo

Dino Velvet
10-20-2012, 07:43 PM
Happy Birthday, Evelyn. You're a real nice gal and I hope you have a great party. I'm October 31.

TS Evelyn Summers
10-20-2012, 08:02 PM
Happy Birthday, Evelyn. You're a real nice gal and I hope you have a great party. I'm October 31.

Thank You Sweetheart!!!!!!! & Happy Birthday to YOU as well if I dont get to tell ya that day ;)

E

xoxox

Prospero
10-20-2012, 08:03 PM
Happy birthday Evelyn. But even if i headed to the airport now i don't think i'd get to Vegas in time. Have fun.

tsadriana
10-20-2012, 08:05 PM
Happy Birthday sweet girl xxxx

Dino Velvet
10-20-2012, 08:10 PM
Thank You Sweetheart!!!!!!! & Happy Birthday to YOU as well if I dont get to tell ya that day ;)

E

xoxox

It's fun scaring children on my birthday.

http://liveforfilms.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/halloween.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rn_ooHu5aFE/TlQpmkVZNpI/AAAAAAAAAE0/D3sPozSbOuY/s1600/samhain.jpg

nevada64
10-20-2012, 08:18 PM
Happy Birthday to you dear. I wish I was there to help you celebrate. I'll raise a glass to you tonight. Cheers!!!

BigDF
10-20-2012, 09:42 PM
Hi there........

Anyone wanna come down to the Las Vegas Lounge Tonight with me and help celebrate my B-Day ????

Would love to have some company rather than go alone!

Let me know something :)

Eve

xoxoHappy Birthday, Eve and sorry I'm stuck here in Cincy. I hope someone joins you.:party:

TempestTS
10-20-2012, 10:01 PM
Happy birthday - Ill head down in a little bit

Oh wait - I forgot - Still in Minneapolis - best not wait up for me Ill be really late...

theoryman
10-21-2012, 12:11 AM
Wish I could, mine is tomorrow.

Just too far to drive tonight...

--

serial138
10-21-2012, 03:33 PM
Damn, I didn't see this thread until now. I'd have gone with ya Evelyn. Let me know next time, I'll buy you a belated birthday drink.

bat1
10-21-2012, 04:45 PM
Happy birthday from Afghanistan!

TS Evelyn Summers
10-21-2012, 07:38 PM
Love you all!!!!

xoxo

nevada64
10-21-2012, 08:13 PM
I hope you had a good time dear.

TS Evelyn Summers
10-22-2012, 02:52 AM

When I told my mother I wanted to become a woman...she said fuck yo basically. Told me not to come back. That was 7 Years ago. So for 7 Years...We did not speak to each other...Even though she only lives not even 8 miles from me!

So for my B-day....I dont know what the hell possessed me to do so......But in stead of going to the lounge....I took the exit ramp my mothers house.....I dont know why...but I just did.

I wanted some closure and to be absolutely sure what was going down between me and her.

I guess times have changed......We had something to eat.......we talked.....we cried......And now We BOTH agreed on trying to make it work.

After that all went down....needless to say....I was drained mentally & emotionally......So I didnt end up going to the lounge that night :)

Byalongshot
10-22-2012, 03:11 AM
Bravo! What a courageous thing to do. I suspect your mother is thankful.

Dino Velvet
10-22-2012, 03:22 AM

When I told my mother I wanted to become a woman...she said fuck yo basically. Told me not to come back. That was 7 Years ago. So for 7 Years...We did not speak to each other...Even though she only lives not even 8 miles from me!

So for my B-day....I dont know what the hell possessed me to do so......But in stead of going to the lounge....I took the exit ramp my mothers house.....I dont know why...but I just did.

I wanted some closure and to be absolutely sure what was going down between me and her.

I guess times have changed......We had something to eat.......we talked.....we cried......And now We BOTH agreed on trying to make it work.

After that all went down....needless to say....I was drained mentally & emotionally......So I didnt end up going to the lounge that night :)

That opportunity with you and your mom could be the best present ever. Good luck on that.

serial138
10-22-2012, 11:16 AM
A much better night than knocking back drinks at the Lounge. Congrats, we're all happy for you. The Lounge will always be there another night right? lol

Prospero
10-22-2012, 11:24 AM

That is just marvellous Evelyn. I cannot think that anything could be better than the road to reconciliation with your mother. A night at a club... naaahhhh. This is the real thing. Well done and may this be the first step to a real coming together. You only ever have one mum.

TS Evelyn Summers
10-22-2012, 07:00 PM
Goodness people....Dont make me cry any more...lol

We like text & talk every freakin minute! I feel like there is such a weight lifted off my shoulders.

Its crazy!