PDA

View Full Version : shaving

chippy
10-20-2012, 06:05 PM
whats the best way to shave around cock, balls and ass, to get it smooth hair free, is their any hair removal creams that can be used, or is their a electric shaver/hair trimmer thats good,

Dino Velvet
10-20-2012, 06:08 PM
http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/246815/450.jpg

Jericho
10-20-2012, 06:25 PM
whats the best way to shave around cock, balls and ass

Carefully! :hide-1:

scroller
10-20-2012, 07:16 PM
I heard an anecdote of a guy who cut himself down there with a razor, doctor later says, "So next time you'll use an electric razor, yes?"

Following that, I just use an electric beard trimmer most of the time. Not totally smooth but pretty safe and quick (still be careful). Occasionally disposable-razor it all the way down.

rodinuk
10-20-2012, 07:20 PM
The OP should go and look on crossdresser boards like http://www.crossdressers.com where this a frequently-asked question.

There are intimate personal shavers (try Googling that), but creams on your tender areas are going to cause burns so probably too close for comfort round the back.

GrimFusion
10-20-2012, 07:35 PM
I just use a three-blade razor. I'm Russian; I have to shave down there otherwise I start looking like Pan, that half-goat dude with the flute. Honestly, I'm not even that careful about it. Been shaving down there for years and I've only cut myself once.

tsadriana
10-20-2012, 07:37 PM
:mad:with a strimmer:mad:

GoddessAthena85
10-20-2012, 07:43 PM
1)Always in or after a hot shower when the hair is the softest ( especially if you are shaving for the smooth factor...
2)Venus makes this razor with this gel bar that gets all slimy and eliminates the need for shaving cream...
3) if you are concerned about any irritation or razor burn then Never dry the area shaved in a rubbing motion... Clean towel and pat dry if you must. I prefer to just walk around naked and air dry.
#2 for razor burn prevention ( this once due to the aluminum can cause Alzheimer's...). Secret deodorant the shaved area after things are fully dry.

bat1
10-20-2012, 07:58 PM
I just shave my face and ball area in the shower like automatic never even look
Really...

SAMiAM9872
10-21-2012, 07:09 AM
1)Always in or after a hot shower when the hair is the softest ( especially if you are shaving for the smooth factor...
2)Venus makes this razor with this gel bar that gets all slimy and eliminates the need for shaving cream...
3) if you are concerned about any irritation or razor burn then Never dry the area shaved in a rubbing motion... Clean towel and pat dry if you must. I prefer to just walk around naked and air dry.
#2 for razor burn prevention ( this once due to the aluminum can cause Alzheimer's...). Secret deodorant the shaved area after things are fully dry.
stop it, you're killin me

danthepoetman
10-21-2012, 07:24 AM
I’m half Native and we guys don’t have much body hair. But being half European too I can keep most of it upstairs on my face –as it’s mostly gone on the “scalp”…

GrimFusion
10-21-2012, 07:39 AM
Ha... I'm the exact opposite. I can't grow facial hair worth a damn, but everything from the waist down looks grizzly-esque. If I go without shaving I end up looking like a hornless, hoofless, and fluteless Pan from Greek mythology. Chick's don't dig goat-dudes.

Lovecox
10-21-2012, 06:53 PM
I used to trim and shave here and there. Now I stopped shaving anything. I have a beard, hair all over, balls, ass, legs ... it feels really natural and great and the girls I go with like it.

GoddessAthena85
10-21-2012, 07:55 PM
Ha... I'm the exact opposite. I can't grow facial hair worth a damn, but everything from the waist down looks grizzly-esque. If I go without shaving I end up looking like a hornless, hoofless, and fluteless Pan from Greek mythology. Chick's don't dig goat-dudes.

i know tons of girls that like if not love a more natural body

GrimFusion
10-21-2012, 11:57 PM
i know tons of girls that like if not love a more natural body

Know where I can pick up a pair of horse hoofs, elk horns, and a pan flute then? Ha ha ha ha.

I shave as a matter of preference.
I don't appreciate having a loin-fro.

william.howl
10-22-2012, 12:35 AM
I use Nair all over my body, including my anus. Sometimes my private parts might get a little irritated, but very rarely. I use rubber gloves while I apply it to my body, or else the cream will soften my finger nails. They will re-harden after a while, but while they are soft, they are quite delicate, and if I scratch at them, they will peel off; scary thought. I do this once a week or so, so I keep myself permanently smooth. I do suggest you exfoliate whenever you shower to prevent ingrown hairs.

GrimFusion
10-22-2012, 12:38 AM
I use Nair all over my body, including my anus. Sometimes my private parts might get a little irritated, but very rarely. I use rubber gloves while I apply it to my body, or else the cream will soften my finger nails. They will re-harden after a while, but while they are soft, they are quite delicate, and if I scratch at them, they will peel off; scary thought. I do this once a week or so, so I keep myself permanently smooth. I do suggest you exfoliate whenever you shower to prevent ingrown hairs.

"It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again."
-Buffalo Bill

BiBoyinBeantown
10-22-2012, 08:16 AM
Sometimes I think I'm part Wookiee. I'm currently using an electric trimmer/shaver to shave my pubic area and genitals. One of these days I'll have to go to a salon and get a full-body wax: chest, back, groin/genitals, and legs.

GrimFusion
10-22-2012, 08:19 AM
Sometimes I think I'm part Wookiee. I'm currently using an electric trimmer/shaver to shave my pubic area and genitals. One of these days I'll have to go to a salon and get a full-body wax: chest, back, groin/genitals, and legs.

Trade me half of your clippings so I can get plugs for my chest.
Fuck, that's sad. So, so... so sad.

Tyler___Durden
10-22-2012, 11:14 AM
I will probably get sued by someone here
if they do this without EXTREME CARE

Epilator - with the safety head removed.
On the sack, stretch the skin taught
and hover the blades a little above the skin
Do only a tiny local area at a time
otherwise expect your sack to get dragged in and shreaded.

If it all goes well expect a lot of blood till you fine-tune your technique.

This is a ts post and therefore mild relatively speaking.In comparison to
- Opening skin to insert silicon forms,
- Having genitalia turned inside out
- Ripping face apart for alterations & so on.

Check your medical insurance cover first and have 911 on standby.