PDA

View Full Version : Tell Me About These Bath Salts That Make You Lose Your Mind

Dino Velvet
10-18-2012, 09:11 PM
And which are the best ones to ask for at the store? I wanna believe spaceships are trading paint with me on the 405.

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/IHaveNoIdeaWhatThisIs.gif

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/UNTIL_THE_LIGHT_TAKES_US_VARG_VIKERNES_THERE_IS_NO _SATANISM_HQ_.jpg

danthepoetman
10-19-2012, 07:56 AM
Dino, are you talking about these salts girls put in their bath to smell good and have softer skin? or about those tanks filled with salty water that allow you to float and isolate your sensory system, in order for you to “fly”? Some people have hallucinations in these tanks. It was big at the end of the 70s. Some people were doing it on acid.
Remember Ken Russell’s “Altered States”?

Prospero
10-19-2012, 10:19 AM
Total sensory deprivation. Luke warm tanks of water in total silence and darkness. Oh yeah - I remember that stuff. Never tried it though.

Chaos
10-19-2012, 11:59 AM
I don't know much about it myself.....I'm not really interested in something manufactured especially when it can have almost anything in it....I'd say avoid them and the risks they can bring... Simulated pot my ass...more like artificial psychosis. Not worth it. Take it from a crazy person....(not THAT crazy but still)
The stuffs never been tested really,ISN'T tested for side effects (face eating is kind of a bad thing),and as I said before since it isn't regulated it can have ANYTHING in it...ANYTHING.

Prospero
10-19-2012, 12:09 PM
wise words from Chaos

TSCURIOUS
10-19-2012, 02:01 PM
There was a story in the news recently about some high powered banker or lawyer (can't remember) that got beat and arrested by the police that claims he was using them. Sorry for the sketchy details.
Bad stuff!

Kari
10-19-2012, 02:14 PM
I thought bath salts were banned in some states?, i mean here in the Uk we just stick them in the bath but over there............. well.............

Quiet Reflections
10-19-2012, 03:57 PM
here you can buy bath salts in the dollar store but something tell me those aren't the kind people are smoking. Im pretty sure it is a specific kind that you need to get high from.

sunairco
10-19-2012, 05:59 PM
"Tell Me About These Bath Salts That Make You Lose Your Mind"

Well, some guy around here lost face before his attacker. His attacker died from lead poisoning, not the Bath Salts.

During the 70's, we had "womb rooms" down here. You got into a covered, hypersaline tank and floated in the dark and crypt-like quiet. It was supposed to be soothing, but a lot of those folks that tried it got moving. Some in a not very good way.

danthepoetman
10-19-2012, 07:22 PM
Total sensory deprivation. Luke warm tanks of water in total silence and darkness. Oh yeah - I remember that stuff. Never tried it though.

"Tell Me About These Bath Salts That Make You Lose Your Mind"
During the 70's, we had "womb rooms" down here. You got into a covered, hypersaline tank and floated in the dark and crypt-like quiet. It was supposed to be soothing, but a lot of those folks that tried it got moving. Some in a not very good way.

Womb rooms. That's what I was thinking about. :)
What's the other stuff?

Dino Velvet
10-19-2012, 07:28 PM
You guys talked me into it. Thanks.

GrimFusion
10-19-2012, 08:03 PM
Bath salts like Epson Salts and aromatherapy treatments are not the same as the drug "bath salts" or MDPV.

The active drug in most bath salts are either MDPV (methylenedioxypyrovalerone) or pyrovalerone. Lately, drugs like mephedrone, methylone, and pyrovalerone derivatives have also been made into bath salts. MDPV and mephedrone are synthetic versions of a natural ingredient found in the East African khat plant.

MDVP is first and foremost a stimulant regarded as being roughly four times stronger than related medications like Ritalin or Concerta. The psychoactive properties are more mild than drugs like MDMA, but MDVP also causes diassociative behaviors, issues with critical thinking, and also lowers inhibitions.

MDVP vastly increases dopamine levels for about four hours. The comedown is irritating to say the least and drives most users to redose even after their first experience, so dependency and relapse are concerns even on first use.

MDVP and K2 (Spice or synthetic THC) are not the same thing.
K2 is effectively synthetic THC. It causes the same high, often more intense than marijuana, but it only lasts about an hour. Unlike THC, prolonged use has been associated with mild psychosis and physical withdrawal effects mimicking narcotic withdrawal. Overdosing on K2 results in effects unassociated with marijuana like severe vomiting and chronic headaches.

Half of the danger associated with K2 can be attributed to the miscellaneous plant materials the K2 is sprinkled over. While most manufacturers list the plant contents on Spice packaging, they also like to substitute or replace those ingredients with miscellaneous plant matter with unknown effects, some of which may even be poisonous. So far, it's a tad unclear as to whether the K2 use eventually leads to psychosis or that the ingested smoke from the plant materials included in Spice are actually the cause.

Dino Velvet
10-19-2012, 08:12 PM
Bath salts like Epson Salts and aromatherapy treatments are not the same as the drug "bath salts" or MDPV.

The active drug in most bath salts are either MDPV (methylenedioxypyrovalerone) or pyrovalerone. Lately, drugs like mephedrone, methylone, and pyrovalerone derivatives have also been made into bath salts. MDPV and mephedrone are synthetic versions of a natural ingredient found in the East African khat plant.

MDVP is first and foremost a stimulant regarded as being roughly four times stronger than related medications like Ritalin or Concerta. The psychoactive properties are more mild than drugs like MDMA, but MDVP also causes diassociative behaviors, issues with critical thinking, and also lowers inhibitions.

MDVP vastly increases dopamine levels for about four hours. The comedown is irritating to say the least and drives most users to redose even after their first experience, so dependency and relapse are concerns even on first use.

K2 is effectively synthetic THC. It causes the same high, often more intense than marijuana, but it only lasts about an hour. Unlike THC, prolonged use has been associated with mild psychosis and physical withdrawal effects mimicking narcotic withdrawal. Overdosing on K2 results in effects unassociated with marijuana like severe vomiting and chronic headaches.

Half of the danger associated with K2 can be attributed to the miscellaneous plant materials the K2 is sprinkled over. While most manufacturers list the plant contents on Spice packaging, they also like to substitute or replace those ingredients with miscellaneous plant matter with unknown effects, some of which may even be poisonous. So far, it's a tad unclear as to whether the K2 use eventually leads to psychosis or that the ingested smoke from the plant materials included in Spice are actually the cause.

Thanks. Good post and information. I've heard of K2. I'll stick with my weed.

K2 is mentioned in this video.

Saint Marilyn Manson Uncut Official Video - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6CdlfK9DeI)

danthepoetman
10-19-2012, 08:20 PM
Thanks, Grim. Very enlightening –and frankly very impressive!

bat1
10-19-2012, 08:27 PM
I think natural God given Weed is best. And safest

ImmerGeil
10-19-2012, 08:40 PM

Interesting.Heard some stuff about this salts but never took it.I smoked some legal highs back then it was called Lava Red and was surprised how strong it was.Usually Legal highs dosen't have good effects but this shit made me really high.A few months later this legal highs were in the media and then many of them weren't legal anymore.

Smoked it a few times as a replacement for weed and the effects were different than weed.My heart rate and my metabolism were much higher and if i smoked too much the high wasn't really nice and i started sweating and was heavy breathing.

Never had this problems with weed..I remember how i and a buddy smoked too much of a really strong ice hash in Amsterdam and both of us were fall asleep.After almost two hours of sleep I awaked stoned as George Clinton and Snoop Dogg together:)

GrimFusion
10-19-2012, 09:05 PM
I've smoked K2 a couple of times, but I've never bought it prepackaged from the store. I had a friend who had a hookup on K2 powder and would tumble it in wheat. Marijuana already increases heart rate and because K2 is more intense and offers a shorter-term high, heart rate increases more drastically over a shorter period of time. It's just more noticeable.

I've always wanted to try MDMA once (never have), but I don't think I'll ever touch MDPV. I just don't like stimulants.

jayallday
10-19-2012, 09:50 PM
K2 Had me spinning when tried .just give me some good bud

jayallday
10-19-2012, 09:53 PM
Molly or MDMA Grim is a fun night.

CaptainPlanet
10-19-2012, 10:45 PM
its the Poor Mans Meth

GoddessAthena85
10-19-2012, 11:47 PM
I've smoked K2 a couple of times, but I've never bought it prepackaged from the store. I had a friend who had a hookup on K2 powder and would tumble it in wheat. Marijuana already increases heart rate and because K2 is more intense and offers a shorter-term high, heart rate increases more drastically over a shorter period of time. It's just more noticeable.

I've always wanted to try MDMA once (never have), but I don't think I'll ever touch MDPV. I just don't like stimulants.
hee heehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd-O-vMAYmk&feature=related

MdR Dave
10-20-2012, 12:14 AM
its the Poor Mans Meth

LMAO!

I've never seen a meth addict from the 1%.

Bath salts- for when the facial sores and mush-mouth from meth don't make you feel bad enough about yourself.

sukumvit boy
10-20-2012, 04:39 AM
Brilliant! Thanks Grim. Well fucking done!

GrimFusion
10-20-2012, 06:23 AM
hee heehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd-O-vMAYmk&feature=related

I need to get out more often. I really do. lol.

Dino Velvet
10-20-2012, 05:39 PM
its the Poor Mans Meth

Meth is already Poor Man's Coke so K2 must be a real bargain.

GoddessAthena85
10-20-2012, 06:03 PM
I need to get out more often. I really do. lol.
I can take you to festivals in the forest....

GrimFusion
10-20-2012, 07:05 PM
I can take you to festivals in the forest....

That sounds way chill. Maybe hit me up in advance a little so I can put together some party favors?

GoddessAthena85
10-20-2012, 07:47 PM
That sounds way chill. Maybe hit me up in advance a little so I can put together some party favors?
deal