PDA

View Full Version : Ever Get In Your Car After A Paid Date And The Darn Thing Won't Start

Dino Velvet
10-17-2012, 07:45 PM
You mighta had plenty of life in you for the hour prior but now your car has died. How embarrassing. As you wait for the tow truck you see your former lover smirking walking past you to grab a sandwich at Subway. She returns with her sandwich again walking by really smiling now.

ARMANIXXX
10-17-2012, 08:45 PM
You mighta had plenty of life in you for the hour prior but now your car has died. How embarrassing. As you wait for the tow truck you see your former lover smirking walking past you to grab a sandwich at Subway. She returns with her sandwich again walking by really smiling now.

You could always, go knock back at the door and ask her for a push start, right?
Maybe she'll even share some of that sandwich you helped pay for.

:D

Dino Velvet
10-17-2012, 08:49 PM
You could always, go knock back at the door and ask her for a push start, right?
Maybe she'll even share some of that sandwich you helped pay for.

:D

If that sandwich is five dollars my donation covered most of it. Now going back to her place requesting a push-start is the real "Walk of Shame".

TSCURIOUS
10-17-2012, 08:52 PM
How do you come up with this stuff? Real Life?

TS Evelyn Summers
10-17-2012, 09:52 PM
What kinda car you got ??? If it died...Its prolly American or Jap made...lol

Thats why I dont deal wit'em...German made only :)

xoxo!

Dino Velvet
10-17-2012, 10:18 PM

xoxo!

I'm definitely an American Car/Truck guy. Love my big Chevy Truck. Good vehicle for bad LA roads.

trish
10-17-2012, 10:21 PM
Whaddya tryin' to say Dino, your CAR went limp and died on you at the crucial moment? There are a lot of drugs on the market for that ya know. But if you get a four hour erection, be sure to give me a call.

BellaBellucci
10-17-2012, 10:33 PM

xoxo!

Achtung, baby! As a current Lexus owner and former Acura owner, I'm insulted by your implication. :lol:

~BB~

TS Evelyn Summers
10-17-2012, 11:12 PM
Achtung, baby! As a current Lexus owner and former Acura owner, I'm insulted by your implication. :lol:

~BB~

hehehe...That was the idea!!!! Love you boo boo!

xoxo!

BellaBellucci
10-18-2012, 01:56 AM
hehehe...That was the idea!!!! Love you boo boo!

xoxo!

Actually, I'm just messing around. My boyfriend drives a 535i that makes my Lex seem like a go-kart. It's so much more exhilarating to drive than my glorified Camry (ES300). :lol:

~BB~

sukumvit boy
10-18-2012, 02:08 AM
Very funny Dino!
I think Armanixxx had it right, you need a PUSH START.
Push,push push.
Push, push push...