PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: UK's The Sun Features Lisa Heart

GroobySteven
10-17-2012, 11:30 AM
I'm not sure how/why it's featured in a newspaper as the story isn't uncommon (hey, it is The Sun) but I guess this goes to the adage, all publicity is good publicity ... or not?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4592539/supermarket-till-boy-now-leggy-model-called-Lisa.html

Check him out! Tesco supermarket till boy now a leggy model called Lisa

GEEKY checkout worker Antony Owen is making bags of cash - after transforming himself into a leggy model called Lisa.

Spotty teen Antony Owen had dreamt of getting out from behind the Tesco till but never had chance until he became Lisa Heart - the transgender model.
Now Lisa - who has 34 inch long legs - is making a living from glamorous photo shoots and artistic portraits and she’s even become a hit with the men.
The 32-year-old, from Leighton Buzzard, Herts, said: “I was 18 when I realised that I was meant to be a woman, and it was another year before I could tell anyone.
“It wasn’t the easiest conversation to have with any one, especially my parents.
“But when I finally told them they were really supportive.
“I think my mum had figured it out anyway, but my dad was surprisingly ok with it.”
Leggy Lisa - who drives a replica of 80s TV car Kitt from Knight Rider - has been modelling for the last 10 years after she attended a shoot with a friend when she was 21.

She recalled: “I instantly forgot working at Tesco for the rest of my life - being a model was what I wanted to do.”
Lisa - who admits plenty of men are interested in her - said she plans to keep her genitalia.
She added: I’m lucky though because my features are quite feminine anyway.
“I don’t even want to have my male genitalia removed as it defeats the object of what I am trying to achieve.
“I want transgender models to be respected for what we are, and for what we are to be considered normal.”

Castor_Troy05
10-17-2012, 12:39 PM
Good for her, although the comments are typical tabloid nonsense.

You missed the picture where she appears to be dropping out of her shortshttp://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01602/Lisa-Heart3_1602541a.jpg

Prospero
10-17-2012, 01:02 PM
Are you a regular Sun reader then, Seanchai?

Jericho
10-17-2012, 02:06 PM
Always had a bit of a soft spot for Lisa.

youngblood61
10-17-2012, 04:15 PM
Lisa is pretty nice. Girl is packin' down below as well.:)

Grahame
10-17-2012, 04:50 PM
BTW, Leighton Buzzard isn't in Herts (Hertfordshire), it's in Beds (Bedfordshire) - I lived there :)

Prospero
10-17-2012, 05:28 PM
Typical of The Sun Grahame

bluesoul
10-17-2012, 05:36 PM
“I don’t even want to have my male genitalia removed as it defeats the object of what I am trying to achieve.
“I want transgender models to be respected for what we are, and for what we are to be considered normal.”

i could swear that this goes against what about 99% of the trannies on hung angels forums believe

Jericho
10-17-2012, 06:02 PM
Heh, Welcome to HA
The world is upside down.
Nothing makes sense.
99.9...................er, yeah, ok, 9% of the people here are fuck nuts crazy.
And the only community, is that we're all narrowly avoiding a medical sanction! :shrug

SammiValentine
10-18-2012, 04:37 AM
:-?:-|:-?:-|

onmyknees
10-18-2012, 05:20 AM
If that's the same creamy skinned British chic that I've seen rolling around the sheets with Zoe and any number of other Britt sweeties plugging in her extention cord into lots of outlets, good for her. She's pretty fucking hawt.

JamesHunt
10-31-2012, 06:05 AM
My favourite pic of lisa hart

robertlouis
10-31-2012, 06:11 AM
:-?:-|:-?:-|

Quite.

Leighton Buzzard, eh?

Bloody hell!