PDA

View Full Version : Jonelle Brooks Appearing at StreamLine Hotel Oct. 19th/20th

WendyWilliams
10-15-2012, 08:29 PM
October 19th and 20th TS Starlet Jonelle Brooks will be making an appearance and dancing at Streamline Hotel in Daytona, Florida in celebration of Biketoberfest. Streamline Hotel is located on the beach at 140 South Atlantic Avenue and is a LGBT friendly hotel with shows, bar, and of course hotel rooms. Jonelle will join Kelly Mitchell and other guest as they entertain locals and guest. Show's start at 11pm and they encourage everyone to come early get a drink and enjoy the show. Jonelle has become a huge favorite and continue's to produce Exclusive content for her website JonelleBrooks.com. She will be making a debut at Tranny Strip in NYC on November 2nd.

"Daytona is my hometown and I always have a blast at Streamline Hotel, I look forward to seeing all the bikers in town to celebrate Biketoberfest" says Jonelle.

Jonelle can be found at her Official Web site JonelleBrooks.com, Twitter @JonelleBrooksTs and all Interviews, Questions and Inquiries to Wendy@Wendywilliamsxxx.com or HotWendyPR.com.

Willie Escalade
10-15-2012, 08:48 PM
Total hotness...too bad I'm stuck in LA.

Steve-Oh
10-16-2012, 05:28 AM
Jonelle's new boobs kinda slipped in under the radar, here.
I have to say that they are fantastic and beauuuutiful!
Perfect size, shape & proportioned!
:love1
Congratulations, Jonelle!