PDA

View Full Version : Do You Make A Good First Impression?

Dino Velvet
10-12-2012, 07:59 PM
I hardly ever do. I just hope it's not so bad that I'm denied the opportunity of making a better second impression. I can behave for like 10 minutes before I see the eyes looking for an exit. People tell me I'm unique like they would tell a retard he's special but they'd make us both ride on the same bus.

trish
10-12-2012, 08:35 PM
It's only important to make an impression. Good or bad is in the eye of the beholder. Anyone I meet is beholden an eyeful.

be2378
10-12-2012, 08:37 PM
No. I don't smile a lot, so that means I don't have that face on sometimes. Its hard for me to get out of that hole once Im in it. Being shy, well that don't get me out any quicker.

danthepoetman
10-12-2012, 08:40 PM
I always make a good impression on people. It’s the ones coming after that make problems for me…

Dino Velvet
10-12-2012, 08:42 PM
It's only important to make an impression. Good or bad is in the eye of the beholder. Anyone I meet is beholden an eyeful.

You're smart and pretty. I'd rather be invisible sometimes.

No. I don't smile a lot, so that means I don't have that face on sometimes. Its hard for me to get out of that hole once Im in it. Being shy, well that don't get me out any quicker.

I smile too wide and have bulging green thyroid eyes. Always seem far too happy to be where I'm at to the point of almost appearing to be guilty of something.

trish
10-12-2012, 08:47 PM
...I'm at to the point of almost appearing to be guilty of something.
Perhaps you're just happy to see the person you're meeting. Hmmm is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just guilty of lewd thoughts?

Dino Velvet
10-12-2012, 08:51 PM
Perhaps you're just happy to see the person you're meeting. Hmmm is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just guilty of lewd thoughts?

I'm happy to meet the person and I have a pistol in my pocket(and on ankle, under left shoulder, behind right hip, and cross-draw). I have lewd thoughts and many options.

trish
10-12-2012, 08:53 PM
I'm sorry but there's only one kind of gun I allow on my premises; I'll have to pat you down before we start knocking back shots of Knob Hill.

Dino Velvet
10-12-2012, 08:55 PM
I'm sorry but there's only one kind of gun I allow on my premises; I'll have to pat you down before we start knocking back shots of Knob Hill.

And that's your gun, right?

http://www.gunandgame.com/forums/attachments/remington/27504d1259731840-remington-700-info-remington-700-bdl-30.06-rifle-017.jpg

trish
10-12-2012, 08:59 PM
Wow! That does look like my gun. Though I never used a scope and my stocked is marred.

Dino Velvet
10-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Wow! That does look like my gun. Though I never used a scope and my stocked is marred.

Always glad to know you have that rifle. You can always put on a synthetic stock to make it look better. Pretty cheap too and easy to install.

rockabilly
10-12-2012, 09:18 PM
I am personable and likable so I usually make good first impressions.

tsadriana
10-12-2012, 09:34 PM
I hardly ever do. I just hope it's not so bad that I'm denied the opportunity of making a better second impression. I can behave for like 10 minutes before I see the eyes looking for an exit. People tell me I'm unique like they would tell a retard he's special but they'd make us both ride on the same bus.
It happens sometimes to not make a good impression but often i do.

Chaos
10-12-2012, 10:58 PM
Having impulse control issues and a lack of a verbal filter often results in people pretending that they enjoy my company and then running off at the first chance....
It's not like I try to say stupid stuff.....Sometimes it just gets away from me.
Sometimes it's relevant to what we are talking about but not the answer they expected....
Sometimes it's what they want to hear....just not when....
Those that get past my initial nervousness and awkward speaking habits find that I'm a really nice guy that will do anything he can for people he cares about.
So few ever make it that far...lol,but the ones that do have a friend for life.

Willie Escalade
10-12-2012, 11:17 PM
I hate to pull the race card, but it depends on how a person sees a black male...

Sorry...I've seen prejudgements far too often.

Dino Velvet
10-13-2012, 01:43 AM
Having impulse control issues and a lack of a verbal filter often results in people pretending that they enjoy my company and then running off at the first chance....
It's not like I try to say stupid stuff.....Sometimes it just gets away from me.
Sometimes it's relevant to what we are talking about but not the answer they expected....
Sometimes it's what they want to hear....just not when....
Those that get past my initial nervousness and awkward speaking habits find that I'm a really nice guy that will do anything he can for people he cares about.
So few ever make it that far...lol,but the ones that do have a friend for life.

I hear 'ya loud and clear, brother.:cheers: