PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic question....Should this man go to jail?

ARMANIXXX
10-12-2012, 07:46 PM
Just curious on your take.
That's all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pw7ZNkgf8mk

DarkSkyScareCrow
10-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Yet another thug on a government payroll, not surprising such behavior stems from the parasite class.

It would seem at a minimum he should be charged with assault, despite the antagonistic and vitriolic tongue of the young woman.

GroobySteven
10-12-2012, 07:58 PM
Yet another thug on a government payroll, not surprising such behavior stems from the parasite class.

It would seem at a minimum he should be charged with assault, despite the antagonistic and vitriolic tongue of the young woman.

The parasite class? The guy has (probably had) a fucking job you imbecile - and probably not a one that you could do.

He doesn't need to go to jail but action does need to be taken against him unless you can see he was attacked first. He should have stopped the bus and called the police to have her removed.

SammiValentine
10-12-2012, 08:00 PM
It looks like he was hit and spat on first. Some sort of action should be taken I guess (not jail i would hope) as he has "hit a woman" but that girl is a very silly little girl and if we knew more about her probably warrants a lot more jail time than that old fella who is just trying to earn a shitty wage driving " all sorts of people" around a city for a living.

onmyknees
10-12-2012, 08:02 PM
jail ? Not from what I can see...key to the city perhaps....although the vid is grainy and it's hard to tell what she did while he was still seated.

"every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" H.L, Mencken

tsadriana
10-12-2012, 08:15 PM
Omg thats horroble .

trish
10-12-2012, 08:22 PM
I'd give him a medal for holding onto his patience for as long as he did.

giovanni_hotel
10-12-2012, 08:24 PM
Just because a foul mouthed teen physically 'pushes' you while you're driving a bus doesn't give you the right to fucking knock her ass out.
He never should have engaged her in an argument in the first place.
I'd say it's safe bet he's going to spend time in a jail cell. And when he gets out I expect one of this chick's goons to prematurely end his life with a cap to the back of his dome.

What he should have done is STOP the bus, call the police, then kick that bitch off.

Queens Guy
10-12-2012, 08:29 PM
Just curious on your take.
That's all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pw7ZNkgf8mk

Give him the keys to the City.

She's distracting him while he's driving the bus, which puts the other passengers in danger. From the reports of the other riders, she spits on him and then strikes him. (Which is a felony that gets you up to 7 years in NY State.) It certainly looks like that from the video. Explains why he said 'you're going to jail now' to her.

The proper saying is that 'A Gentleman should never strike a LADY." That thug-ette was no lady. If she was going to dare, or taunt, the bus driver into a physical confrontation, which she did after she assaulted him, she really should know how to 'guard her grill'.

I loved it when he literally threw her off the bus. Bet you she only acts like that to people she thinks are defenseless, i.e. worried about losing their job. She's never go up to some random guy in a bar or on the street and try that nonsense.

giovanni_hotel
10-12-2012, 08:42 PM
He tried to throw her ass of the bus but was unsuccessful. He threw her shit off the bus but she jumped up from that punch and was still coming for him.

She didn't spit on him from what I saw, she PUSHED while he was driving.
IMO he was nearly as much to blame as she was.
And what the fuck was that other bus monitor/city worker in the orange vest doing?? Watching the show??smdh

Prospero
10-12-2012, 09:46 PM
OnMYKnees wrote: "jail ? Not from what I can see...key to the city perhaps...."

Trish wrote: "I'd give him a medal for holding onto his patience for as long as he did."

I do sense a seismic shift... perhaps the end of the world is nigh. These two agree on something !!!!

Stavros
10-12-2012, 10:04 PM
The bus company must have a code of conduct, and it must include regulations on the handling of passengers who threaten other passengers, interfere with the driving -and I would assume in all cases the driver must put safety first. He must stop the bus if he cannot drive it without being distracted, and if the passenger won't leave the bus, arrange to have him/her removed by the law. He cannot and must not attack the passenger, that is simply unforgiveable regardless of the abuse he is subjected to. Bus drivers and shop assistants are subjected to foul abuse every day, it comes with the job. I don't know what it was this woman did, maybe not have a ticket or pay her fare, but the weight of responsibility is on the driver who has other passengers to consider; he let them down. He will either lose his job, or be re-located, and the bus company is clearly at fault and may be fined, it may not be fair, but that is how it should be.

jamesedwards
10-12-2012, 10:23 PM
NO NO NO !!! hE SHOULDN'T GO TO JAIL.
I was going to work one day and this young girl spat on a female bus driver and I stopped the driver, because I didn't know what happened, everyone wanted that girl ass beat, but I am glad I stopped her.

it is a dam federal offense to hit a bus driver in NYC, I don't know where ever else.

but you know what? Just because she is a female she doesn't have the right to hit a man, that man was driving the bus she had no right, she got what was coming to her.

That dumb ass cliche` need to stop " A MAN SHOULD NEVER HIT A WOMAN UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE", where's the rest of that dam sentence? See when society put that out there females think they can hit a man, and he said it right "SHE WANNA BE TREATED LIKE A MAN", yep he is right. He attacked him for NO REASON AT ALL.

The saying should be "NO MAN SHOULD HIT A WOMAN AND NO WOMAN SHOULD HIT A MAN". When you say just a man some women tend to think it's ok to hit a man NO MATTER WHAT and the woman doesn't have the right to be insane for 6 seconds and a man take a woman's bullshit . If a man hits a woman first a woman should pick up something and know his ass out. But this is the case, they were both talking shit and it shit and it should of stayed that way. She initiated the first blow and it's caught on tape. As a matter of fact you should be asking "HOW MUCH TIME IS THE GIRL GOING TO GET" because she is going to jail. IT IS A CRIME TO ATTACK A BUS OR TRAIN OPERATOR!!!

jamesedwards
10-12-2012, 10:28 PM
He cannot and must not attack the passenger, that is simply unforgiveable regardless of the abuse he is subjected to..

Get the fuck outta here, he didn't attack her SHE ATTACKED HIM!!! He defended himself. and you said regardless of the abuse he is subjected? get the fuck........

I would love to see you in this position driving a bus and that girl spat on you and started choking you, you mean to tell me you're not going to try and stop her and use some type of force? You're going to try and make a call while her hands are around your throat? Please tell me the right thing!!!

Winkle
10-12-2012, 10:35 PM
"You throwing it down now" Lmfao, that girl should be a boxer an MMA fighter or something because she can take a punch.

jamesedwards
10-12-2012, 10:38 PM
"You throwing it down now" Lmfao, that girl should be a boxer an MMA fighter or something because she can take a punch.

:dead-1: My word or that bus driver can't punch for shit lol because she doesn't have a glass jaw she got right back up and took a swing, or maybe she's a TGirl :shock:

Willie Escalade
10-12-2012, 11:25 PM
As a former driver for the LACMTA who has been spat on and of course verbally assaulted, he did the wrong thing AND will probably be fired, let alone sued.

LACMTA's rules basically state for the driver to NOT get out of that seat unless under extreme circumstances. Having someone curse at you is NOT an extreme circumstance. All he had to do is stop the bus and call the authorities. I had to do it many times myself.

When I WAS spat on, I wanted to put that dude's head through the window...but I knew the consequences if I did. Another time I had multiple people pissed at me because I was WAY behind schedule due to an unexpected detour. When they got abusive (verbally), I just set the bus down and made an ultimatum. When that didn't work, my supervisor brought a relief driver to take over; I was close to flying off of the handle.

So from someone who's actually been there, HE DID THE WRONG THI G and he WILL be reprimanded.

And to the scarecrow who's selling wolf tickets...fuck you.

Willie Escalade
10-12-2012, 11:27 PM
The bus company must have a code of conduct, and it must include regulations on the handling of passengers who threaten other passengers, interfere with the driving -and I would assume in all cases the driver must put safety first. He must stop the bus if he cannot drive it without being distracted, and if the passenger won't leave the bus, arrange to have him/her removed by the law. He cannot and must not attack the passenger, that is simply unforgiveable regardless of the abuse he is subjected to. Bus drivers and shop assistants are subjected to foul abuse every day, it comes with the job. I don't know what it was this woman did, maybe not have a ticket or pay her fare, but the weight of responsibility is on the driver who has other passengers to consider; he let them down. He will either lose his job, or be re-located, and the bus company is clearly at fault and may be fined, it may not be fair, but that is how it should be.
Exactly.

MdR Dave
10-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Obviously there is more to this than the video shows- they are well into the argument.

But self-defense? I don't think so. It looks like retaliation to me.

Winkle
10-12-2012, 11:49 PM
:dead-1: My word or that bus driver can't punch for shit lol because she doesn't have a glass jaw she got right back up and took a swing, or maybe she's a TGirl :shock:

By the sound it made he connected and hard, dude called on his pimp skillz. Shes not a Tgirl, a Tgirl wouldve ducked and given him a right left for sure.

bluesoul
10-13-2012, 12:15 AM

was thinking the same thing. i was actually surprised to see her back up after that epic upper-cut! what i don't understand is why she changed her cry from "imma fuck you up" to "you goin' ta jail bitch!"

Queens Guy
10-13-2012, 12:15 AM
. . . it may not be fair, but that is how it should be.

If it's not fair, than why is that the way it should be?

giovanni_hotel
10-13-2012, 12:22 AM
was thinking the same thing. i was actually surprised to see her back up after that epic upper-cut! what i don't understand is why she changed her cry from "imma fuck you up" to "you goin' ta jail bitch!"

FOr real that's one scary chick. That punch you would think must have shattered her jaw and knocked her unconscious.
He threw her off the bus and she came right back on that undead zombie shit!!!lol
IMO her still coming at him was more shocking than the punch.
That's when the driver knew he lost control of the situation.
You sucker punch a female that hard talking about how you're gonna 'treat her like a man,' and she comes back at you harder than most men ever will.

Shocking.

jamesedwards
10-13-2012, 12:43 AM
Originally Posted by bluesoul

Because people with big mouths like her talk shit but when the action goes down they some snitching motha fuckas and they talk gangsta but soon as you whoop their asses they wanna call the cops SMH.

jamesedwards
10-13-2012, 12:45 AM
FOr real that's one scary chick. That punch you would think must have shattered her jaw and knocked her unconscious.
He threw her off the bus and she came right back on that undead zombie shit!!!lol
IMO her still coming at him was more shocking than the punch.
That's when the driver knew he lost control of the situation.
You sucker punch a female that hard talking about how you're gonna 'treat her like a man,' and she comes back at you harder than most men ever will.

Shocking.

:dead-1: Dammmmmmmmmmm lol

jamesedwards
10-13-2012, 12:52 AM
As a former driver for the LACMTA who has been spat on and of course verbally assaulted, he did the wrong thing AND will probably be fired, let alone sued.

LACMTA's rules basically state for the driver to NOT get out of that seat unless under extreme circumstances..

I doubt it, and being you said GET OUT OF THE SEAT FOR EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES, that girl if you seen it, stepped to him FIRST, she came over to the seat like BILLY BAD ASS, and he could of been stabbed. So he got up and handled her because who knows what type of weapon she might of had. You can't let no one beat on you, sorry but that's not right and I don't see him getting in trouble. Like I said there are laws to protect the bus driver he didn't violate her, he is the victim doing his job and I have worked in law he might get bust down on for verbally getting at her as far as protecting himself, he's good to go and there is film to prove it.

These teenagers these days have no dam respect, I had to dam near choke a 13 year old because he and his lil buddies throwing bottles around on the dam bus and it had to hit me, motha fuckas got outta order and I grabbed his ass up. These teenagers need to respect their elders and stop acting like fucking cattle.

jamesedwards
10-13-2012, 12:53 AM
By the sound it made he connected and hard, dude called on his pimp skillz. Shes not a Tgirl, a Tgirl wouldve ducked and given him a right left for sure.

:iagree::werd: LOL HAHAHAH LMAO LOL YOU ARE FUCKING HILARIOUS lol my word lol

Chaos
10-13-2012, 01:00 AM
I don't know the rules for all that but my father is a bus driver...
Public Transportation workers put up with an inordinate amount of shit from people. The stories he can and has told me......
You just can't (shouldn't) fuck with bus drivers....you run the risk of messing up far more lives than just yours or theirs,it doesn't take much to cause an accident.
She's going to jail....he will probably get a warning,and less shift time for a while,but fired? He shouldn't. You can't just ignore physical things like that and just take it.

kilakali
10-13-2012, 01:22 AM
Mr. Shoryuken was fired...... http://www.ibtimes.com/cleveland-bus-driver-fired-after-delivering-uppercut-teen-girl-viral-video-845411

Queens Guy
10-13-2012, 01:24 AM
There is a longer version, about 4 minutes long on youtube. So it includes 2:30 more of her acting up. Makes her look even worse.

You have to sign in to see it, though. 'Explicit content' and all. Search for - (Full Video) Cleveland RTA bus driver upper cuts passenger

Chaos
10-13-2012, 01:29 AM
She threatened every life on the bus when she did what she did....the bus was moving.....and HE gets fired....Utterly ridiculous.

kilakali
10-13-2012, 01:32 AM
Longer version

Video: This Is Why Gramps Gave Her That Work: Longer Version & Different Angle That Shows Bus Driver Roasting Ol Girl & More (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhzCVM2oOs7f35xwUa)

Winkle
10-13-2012, 02:27 AM
Because people with big mouths like her talk shit but when the action goes down they some snitching motha fuckas and they talk gangsta but soon as you whoop their asses they wanna call the cops SMH.

Truth.

Notice how she got physical after he dissed her face and everyone laughed, she couldnt take getting owned by some grandad bus driver in a cussing match lol.

In England our buses have screens good thing to, too many nutters out there.

jamesedwards
10-13-2012, 03:10 AM
Truth.

Notice how she got physical after he dissed her face and everyone laughed, she couldnt take getting owned by some grandad bus driver in a cussing match lol.

In England our buses have screens good thing to, too many nutters out there.

:iagree::werd:

Let me break this down, first off that girl had no business standing near that driver, she shouldn't be standing up over that yellow line in the first place and the BUS WASN'T CROWDED. she could of sat in a seat and kept her mouth closed. if you heard him he said "STEP OVER THE YELLOW LINE", right there he cleared himself. Soon as he said something about the scars in her face she ATTACKED HIM!!! the correct word for him is "PROTECTED HIMSELF FROM FURTHER ATTACK, SELF DEFENSE!!!" He is the victim not her and in New York attacking a MTA worker is a felony, excuse me for earlier, not federal but a Felony!!! He's not getting fired, she attacked him. She wanted to be gangsta and he knocked the shit outta her.

These teens are out of control, they beat up their parents, shot and stab people, you can't play with these teens today you got to knock their asses out because they think they are tough. That's why that Scared Straight Program is back on TV and see how much of a pussy they are when they get to jail among some real criminals, they fold up like pussy!!! boys and girls.

I support that bus driver because I went through that shit. Teens on the bus making all types of noise talking about all types of bullshit loud with no respect. Throwing shit back and forth like they stupid, they need their asses whooped. !!!!

I support the Bus driver and HE SHOULDN'T GO TO JAIL THAT MOTHA FUCKA IS MY HERO!!!!!

jamesedwards
10-13-2012, 03:11 AM
She threatened every life on the bus when she did what she did....the bus was moving.....and HE gets fired....Utterly ridiculous.

:iagree::werd: Exactly no one knew if she had a gun or a knife, what if she would of stabbed him? You already have teen bloods slicing people on random on buses and trains it's not funny.

doctor screw
10-13-2012, 03:21 AM
:iagree::werd: Exactly no one knew if she had a gun or a knife, what if she would of stabbed him? You already have teen bloods slicing people on random on buses and trains it's not funny.

It's called a "buck fifty"/blood in blood out.....for initiation purposes.That's strictly a blood nation thing(east coast).Not blood gang(west coast) thing,If you're in New York,I would stay away from teens with red flags(bandanas)out of their back pockets.

Dino Velvet
10-13-2012, 03:27 AM
I'm defenseless against women. Worked the door for years getting hit and kicked by broads. I couldn't hit them back no matter how much they deserved it. Fighting fellas is way safer.

jamesedwards
10-13-2012, 04:58 AM
It's called a "buck fifty"/blood in blood out.....for initiation purposes.That's strictly a blood nation thing(east coast).Not blood gang(west coast) thing,If you're in New York,I would stay away from teens with red flags(bandanas)out of their back pockets.

Bro, it was called buck fiddy before bloods hit NYC, that's Rikers Island C 74 talk, it's an addition to that blood crap. Man me and my peeps walk around bloods all day they know not to fuck with us. We will drive up on their asses and put them in a van and feed their asses to upstate pigs. they are little punks, when the Elders step up they know to show respect as if we are OG's, around NYC we are called Elders, we watch out for the blocks and the other good teens that are doing something with their lives. They aint the real bloods anyway.

That's why I have no tolerance for teens who are trying to hurt older or other teens just because they are in a gang.

jamesedwards
10-13-2012, 05:00 AM
I'm defenseless against women. Worked the door for years getting hit and kicked by broads. I couldn't hit them back no matter how much they deserved it. Fighting fellas is way safer.

She kick me I will kick her back let her see that it hurts because if they never feel how bad it hurts they will keep kicking and slapping.

Again, WOMEN SHOULDN'T HIT MEN UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES!!! If you hit a man first be prepared to get hit back. They don't have the right to hit men, when you don't say women shouldn't hit men generally you're giving them a fucking license to hit. NOT ME!!!

eddymunster90
10-13-2012, 05:05 AM
Man, what a wicked uppercut. Straight out of streetfighter. The girl asked for it by hitting him and talking trash.

Chaos
10-13-2012, 05:08 AM
The thing of it is that bus was moving...she deserved MORE than an uppercut and tossed off the bus...she could have killed everyone on the bus AND any innocent bystanders......but sure....fire the driver.....I knew justice was blind....but retarded too? Apparently.

trish
10-13-2012, 05:16 AM
OnMYKnees wrote: "jail ? Not from what I can see...key to the city perhaps...."

Trish wrote: "I'd give him a medal for holding onto his patience for as long as he did."

I do sense a seismic shift... perhaps the end of the world is nigh. These two agree on something !!!!
It's Friday, my limbic brain gets a chance to drive for awhile.

jamesedwards
10-13-2012, 05:24 AM
Man, what a wicked uppercut. Straight out of streetfighter. The girl asked for it by hitting him and talking trash.

:iagree::iagree::iagree::werd:

jamesedwards
10-13-2012, 05:25 AM
The thing of it is that bus was moving...she deserved MORE than an uppercut and tossed off the bus...she could have killed everyone on the bus AND any innocent bystanders......but sure....fire the driver.....I knew justice was blind....but retarded too? Apparently.

did you hear some news that the driver got fired? If he did I would sue!!!

Chaos
10-13-2012, 05:27 AM
did you hear some news that the driver got fired? If he did I would sue!!!
Yup.... http://www.ibtimes.com/cleveland-bus-driver-fired-after-delivering-uppercut-teen-girl-viral-video-845411

doctor screw
10-13-2012, 06:15 AM
Bro, it was called buck fiddy before bloods hit NYC, that's Rikers Island C 74 talk, it's an addition to that blood crap. Man me and my peeps walk around bloods all day they know not to fuck with us. We will drive up on their asses and put them in a van and feed their asses to upstate pigs. they are little punks, when the Elders step up they know to show respect as if we are OG's, around NYC we are called Elders, we watch out for the blocks and the other good teens that are doing something with their lives. They aint the real bloods anyway.

That's why I have no tolerance for teens who are trying to hurt older or other teens just because they are in a gang.

It can be called either(it's still buck fifty,though..lol)
I fully aware that they're false flaggin,since OG Mack wasn't a real blood.

On a side note,"she was on the reviving end,of one of the most talked about uppercuts"LOL

DarkSkyScareCrow
10-13-2012, 08:21 AM
The parasite class? The guy has (probably had) a fucking job you imbecile

###

With all due respect, he works for a Government "Public" transportation company, which leeches off the Working class, via confiscated wages of those who can actually work at a company which needs to rely on Profit and not the violent theft of wages from others to continue operations and employ actual productive people.

SO yes, his Government Master relies on violence to offer the "Public" transportation, so it is no surprise he violently responds to words.

Yes ad homs are annoying, but in no way do words Justify a violent retaliation against an unarmed woman.

But what do you expect, its government they who have the Monopoly on "Legal Violence."

- and probably not a one that you could do.

###

Your assumption is correct, I never could work for anyone who relies on stealing from others as their core business model.

jamesedwards
10-13-2012, 09:23 AM
Yup.... http://www.ibtimes.com/cleveland-bus-driver-fired-after-delivering-uppercut-teen-girl-viral-video-845411

That is some bullshit!!! whoever wrote this bullshit didn't write it right, check it out:

"The video, which was first posted on WorldHipHop.com, shows a young girl being attacked by the bus driver after she taunted him and got in his face. The physical altercation escalates after the girl calls his family names, prompting the driver to get out of his seat and give the girl an uppercut to the face.

Hold the fuck up, SHE WAS ATTACKED? That's some bullshit, she ran up on that man and ATTACKED HIM FIRST!!! WTF. That man didn't attack that girl the dam video clearly shows the girl attacks him first after he talked about her cut face. Dam wtf are these people seeing?

Below people are feed up with this bullshit. A WOMAN HAS NO RIGHT TO HIT A MAN FIRST!!! and these young people need to learn respect!!!!

Well you can see people agree with me on that page Sans:

http://img1.imagehousing.com/34/5171c26ef10df5b82d12798d463fc772.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1069351)

jamesedwards
10-13-2012, 09:40 AM
I'm trying to figure this out, it says:

"According to the Cleveland Leader, Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority spokesperson Mary Shaffer said the unnamed male bus driver will be terminated.

“We also saw the video today. Upon review, the driver was removed from duty and suspended. We are investigating,” she said."

So he's not fired just suspended? I think they had to retract that termination because it clearly shows the girl attacked him and that company better see it his way or if I was him I would seriously sue their asses for firing me. It clearly shows he was attacked.

Dino Velvet
10-13-2012, 06:55 PM
She kick me I will kick her back let her see that it hurts because if they never feel how bad it hurts they will keep kicking and slapping.

I know. I worked night clubs in Texas and there were a lotta lady brawls. Couldn't stop them without violence so I'd just do crowd control until they got tired and walked them out of opposite directions.

jamesedwards
10-13-2012, 08:00 PM
I know. I worked night clubs in Texas and there were a lotta lady brawls. Couldn't stop them without violence so I'd just do crowd control until they got tired and walked them out of opposite directions.

Ok, gotcha. That's why I don't do clubs, people drinking and going nuts and someone ends up seriously hurt.

amberskyi
10-13-2012, 10:09 PM

yea cause all us tgirls are testosterone pumped he-shes lol
personally i woulda sat there and cried

SammiValentine
10-13-2012, 10:11 PM
i would not get up from a dig like that i can tell you that lol

amberskyi
10-13-2012, 10:15 PM

i feel embarrassed right now

Lovecox
10-13-2012, 10:32 PM

lol!

doctor screw
10-13-2012, 10:38 PM

Youzzz mad jelly,becuh u aint bout dat life

amberskyi
10-13-2012, 10:59 PM
Youzzz mad jelly,becuh u aint bout dat life

I don't want to be about that life.nothing cool about being a statistic

jamesedwards
10-14-2012, 01:27 AM

WHY? :yayo:

kilakali
10-14-2012, 02:22 AM
A vid to shed more light

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5TW5tirwU4&feature=youtu.be

amberskyi
10-14-2012, 02:49 AM
WHY? :yayo:

because you are reinforcing stereotypes about black people,black men in particular

brickcitybrother
10-14-2012, 07:10 AM
I'm not going to read all the comments (and don't care what the group think is on this). I usually don't comment on these types of anecdotal types of incidents ... but I'll venture to do so here.

Jail? No, and not because I believe he acted appropriately or because the young lady was so out of line. I think that his actions were very questionable because I don't see where he clearly needed to use force to protect himself. But I will say that the young lady either hit him or spat upon him (that's clearly the reason based on the crowd's verbal responses and why he starts saying 'You're going to jail now"). When he stood up - she did not back away and was in an aggressive stance. But overall, I can't say his response was warranted.

That being said, he's probably going to lose his employment (especially in tough in this economy), which I can't argue with. I think jail is for criminals and those who committ serious crimes. He's probably much more deserving of a fine and/or mandatory anger management.

Of course, we should not lose sight that her actions also call for punishment p whether she hit the bus driver or spit upon him - either will probably be seen as an assault. And in some states - your medical condition can dictate how seriously you are charged when you hurl bodily fluids upon another. The better question is should EITHER go to jail. I don't think the young lady gets a pass just because she was severely dealt with after hitting/spitting the bus driver. Such logic would mean an armed robbery should get less time if he's shot by law enforcement during the robbery or after its commission but during his apprehension).

Nuff said

brickcitybrother
10-14-2012, 07:29 AM
Oh - Here's a link to a different cell phone video. Apparently the young lady spat on the driver and hit him (at least twice).

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhzCVM2oOs7f35xwUa

This does not change my opinion about either. But does make me wonder whether those that point out he's a man also think about treating people equally? I also wonder whether anyone takes into consideration that apparently the bus driver is 60 years old. It was interesting to me that he repeatedly told her to stand behind the yellow line... but I'm not changing my mind.

You can find the statements of the witnesses, the young lady and driver. The witnesses and driver are consistent that the young lady refused to pay, started threatening the bus driver and attached him first - choking him and spitting on him. These facts may lead me to think differently...

bluesoul
10-14-2012, 07:34 AM
this is my favorite part:

Shidea Lane would not comment on why the video shows her striking the driver first.
“I can’t answer that question, I’m sorry, but it’s more to that … it’s more to that,” she said.

jamesedwards
10-14-2012, 07:57 AM
because you are reinforcing stereotypes about black people,black men in particular

No I'm not, if you read my post, I separated THE GOOD TEENS from the BAD TEENS, I didn't just talk about one to make a stereo type YOU DID!!!! And I don't use the term BLACK PEOPLE! I use African descent, the darkest person in India or Africa isn't even black, it's a identification classification misnomer on African descent people. So now that you know, if you come with THE TERM BLACK again towards me I will ignore it.

Funny thing is I don't understand how YOU can be embarrassed by any individual of the African descent race that does some thing negative. I don't because I am an individual and no one person can make me embarrassed.

jamesedwards
10-14-2012, 08:02 AM
You know it's funny how I hear all this talk about how he should go to jail or not, but I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE PIECE (except for one) WHERE IT IS STATING WHAT TYPE OF TIME SHOULD THE GIRL GET!!! The video clearly shows she attacked first I mean WHAT THE FUCK?

Do she get a fine? Anger Management? What the fuck? So he suppose to get fired or whatever and she just go with nothing done to her, and to probably do some other dumb shit to someone else without being checked? THE FUCK IS REALLY GOING ON HERE!!!

In New York it's A FELONY TO ATTACK A MTA PERSONNEL!!!

giovanni_hotel
10-14-2012, 01:11 PM
When Black people use the term 'Black', it's just a word. We don't mean it literally.

Willie Escalade
10-14-2012, 07:33 PM
From first hand experience I can honestly say most transit companies will side with the passenger...even when the passenger is at fault, even partially.

ARMANIXXX
10-15-2012, 05:26 AM
Oh - Here's a link to a different cell phone video. Apparently the young lady spat on the driver and hit him (at least twice).

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhzCVM2oOs7f35xwUa

This does not change my opinion about either. But does make me wonder whether those that point out he's a man also think about treating people equally? I also wonder whether anyone takes into consideration that apparently the bus driver is 60 years old. It was interesting to me that he repeatedly told her to stand behind the yellow line... but I'm not changing my mind.

You can find the statements of the witnesses, the young lady and driver. The witnesses and driver are consistent that the young lady refused to pay, started threatening the bus driver and attached him first - choking him and spitting on him. These facts may lead me to think differently...

Thanks.

I'm gonna download this alt vid of it.

Winkle
10-19-2012, 03:22 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/543293_514418771921458_1291486085_n.jpg

danthepoetman
10-19-2012, 07:20 AM
I also wonder whether anyone takes into consideration that apparently the bus driver is 60 years old. It was interesting to me that he repeatedly told her to stand behind the yellow line... but I'm not changing my mind.
This was by no mean a young "lady"...
If this is true, then there was justification for the driver to react the way he has. He certainly should not be jailed if he was attacked first. It would be total nonsense.

Chaos
10-19-2012, 07:29 AM
I think the only reason he got fired is because she was a teenager. HAS to be.
Had she been an adult they'd have put him on leave (paid) and let it blow over.
As I said before,my dad is a bus driver,the things they have to put up with DAILY is mindblowing....
I've never seen a transportation company side with the riders.....that's just odd.
Especially since he was just doing his job and was attacked while driving.

ARMANIXXX
10-20-2012, 05:44 AM
I think the only reason he got fired is because she was a teenager. HAS to be.
Had she been an adult they'd have put him on leave (paid) and let it blow over.
As I said before,my dad is a bus driver,the things they have to put up with DAILY is mindblowing....
I've never seen a transportation company side with the riders.....that's just odd.
Especially since he was just doing his job and was attacked while driving.

She was reported to be 25.