PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Awards for 2012.

GroobySteven
10-12-2012, 07:41 PM
It looks like the date is set for Sunday 17th Feb. That's President's Day Weekend so most of you will have no excuses to come out on a Sunday night. We'll try to put some other events on over the weekend (possible a meet and greet ... or a HA members get together) so watch this space.

The venue is FAR superior to last year and we're going to have a swankier do. Ticket prices will be kept as low as possible and we'll try and ensure

Any suggestions for what else we can do that weekend - or ways to improve the show overall ... please add them here.

We had an awesome show last year and a great weekend but there was room for improvement in all areas, we're excited about making this one bigger than ever!

Wendy Summers
10-12-2012, 09:43 PM
It looks like the date is set for Sunday 17th Feb. That's President's Day Weekend so most of you will have no excuses to come out on a Sunday night. We'll try to put some other events on over the weekend (possible a meet and greet ... or a HA members get together) so watch this space.

The venue is FAR superior to last year and we're going to have a swankier do. Ticket prices will be kept as low as possible and we'll try and ensure

Any suggestions for what else we can do that weekend - or ways to improve the show overall ... please add them here.

We had an awesome show last year and a great weekend but there was room for improvement in all areas, we're excited about making this one bigger than ever!

One thing I'd suggest:

Set up some seminars for models talking about the business end of things: for example, topics like blogging (Krissy4u would be a great moderator for that topic!); promoting your brand on social media;webcamming; etc

BellaBellucci
10-12-2012, 10:29 PM
Best of luck. I'll be there in spirit. <3

~BB~

Willie Escalade
10-12-2012, 11:28 PM
That whole weekend was bombay. I hope it's the same. PM me the venue; I wanna check it out.

TempestTS
10-13-2012, 02:52 AM

Improvements - I'd like to see you in a Hat - like a nice Fedora - that would be AWESOME!

Tiffany Starr
10-13-2012, 07:16 AM
Ooooh! I hope I win something this time. If not oh well just do my best. It will be fun to see some of the girls again, and also some of the site owners whahahaha! i'm gonna give steve a back rub. :-P

Chaos
10-13-2012, 07:18 AM
Sounds like something I'd hate to miss....So yeah, I'm going to be kind of sad that day I guess....

Willie Escalade
10-13-2012, 09:20 AM
Improvements - I'd like to see you in a Hat - like a nice Fedora - that would be AWESOME!

He should be in a boiler :party:

Plus I'M the ONLY one who wears hats to these things...it's my trademark™!

GroobySteven
10-13-2012, 10:21 AM

I might just! I wear a lot of hats ... fave is a pork pie.

GroobySteven
10-13-2012, 10:22 AM
He should be in a boiler :party:

Plus I'M the ONLY one who wears hats to these things...it's my trademark™!

...and Buddy Wood ... and Ecstatic ... and Housekeeper :-)

Venue will be announced next week when contract is dry.

Tranny Strip
10-14-2012, 12:25 AM

YEEEEEE Tranny Awards!!!!

I love the idea of a HA Party and other daytime and nightime events. Like seminars and workshops and cocktail - mixers and partys!!

Have an Official Hotel where events will be held ....like workshops, cocktail mixers, seminars and how people can get reduced hotel rooms since so many people are from out of town.

Then have an Official Airline so people have a PROMO CODE to ger reduced airfare. Delta Airline had a VERY BIG Gay Pride Float in Gay Pride NYC Parade....they could possibly be a choice.

Kinda like a "Circuit" Party weekend wherre the MAIN EVENT is the Tranny Awards. Could even have a Shuttle Service to take people to Tranny Awards from Official Hotel. That would be a blast to have all the trannys and admiers in 1 hotel. Great way for people to get to know each other

Willing to lend my production and event planning support anyway posiible for your WONDERFUL Grooby People!!

Would need to jump on things right away to get Official Sponsors!!

Any thoughts or suggestions??

Thanks Guys!!

ed_jaxon
10-14-2012, 01:21 AM
I am really on the fence on this one as l will be hitting the AVN's in January then maybe overseas in May but if John Ed is throwing a big assed party I gotta make it!

SmithXXX
10-14-2012, 03:43 AM
Ed you had better make it! We had too much fun last year, and this year will be even better than last year.

Ecstatic
10-14-2012, 04:14 AM
One thing I'd suggest:

Set up some seminars for models talking about the business end of things: for example, topics like blogging (Krissy4u would be a great moderator for that topic!); promoting your brand on social media;webcamming; etc

Excellent idea, Wendy! Lots of potential here.

Damn straight! I'm known for my hats everywhere I go.

I am totally psyched. The UP Network will be well represented!

GroobySteven
10-16-2012, 02:52 PM
I am really on the fence on this one as l will be hitting the AVN's in January then maybe overseas in May but if John Ed is throwing a big assed party I gotta make it!

Awww Ed - say it ain't so.
We've got a really cool location for this one. We're going to do the invite only "informal" the night before and see what else is going on to make it a full weekend.

GroobySteven
10-16-2012, 02:53 PM
YEEEEEE Tranny Awards!!!!

I love the idea of a HA Party and other daytime and nightime events. Like seminars and workshops and cocktail - mixers and partys!!

Have an Official Hotel where events will be held ....like workshops, cocktail mixers, seminars and how people can get reduced hotel rooms since so many people are from out of town.

Then have an Official Airline so people have a PROMO CODE to ger reduced airfare. Delta Airline had a VERY BIG Gay Pride Float in Gay Pride NYC Parade....they could possibly be a choice.

Kinda like a "Circuit" Party weekend wherre the MAIN EVENT is the Tranny Awards. Could even have a Shuttle Service to take people to Tranny Awards from Official Hotel. That would be a blast to have all the trannys and admiers in 1 hotel. Great way for people to get to know each other

Willing to lend my production and event planning support anyway posiible for your WONDERFUL Grooby People!!

Would need to jump on things right away to get Official Sponsors!!

Any thoughts or suggestions??

Thanks Guys!!

Great ideas John but I don't think we're there on the airline. I'll be looking into giving hotel suggestions and seeing if there are any rates but I'm not going to give ourselves the headache and responsibility for the hotel and getting people to the show.

GroobySteven
10-16-2012, 02:54 PM
One thing I'd suggest:

That would be awesome if we could get enough people in - and unfortuantely I don't think we could. Let's see if I can work out some social software so we know who is going and see what we can organise.

amberskyi
10-16-2012, 03:33 PM
Talk Remy into going (she's so damn anti social lol),I so want to make it this year

GroobySteven
10-16-2012, 04:46 PM
Talk Remy into going (she's so damn anti social lol),I so want to make it this year

I tried last year but she bailed. You work her your end and I'll work her mine!
I'll spank you if you don't get her to come - and I'll spank you if she comes, anyway!

Wendy Summers
10-16-2012, 04:48 PM
I'll spank you if you don't get her to come - and I'll spank you if she comes, anyway!

Given the three of us tried to get her to go last year I'm not sure how to up the ante... somehow it seems like Amber's going to come pout ahead no matter what result LOL

GroobySteven
10-16-2012, 05:03 PM
Given the three of us tried to get her to go last year I'm not sure how to up the ante... somehow it seems like Amber's going to come pout ahead no matter what result LOL

Bend over - spanking for you just for the hell of it!

Wendy Summers
10-16-2012, 05:06 PM
Bend over - spanking for you just for the hell of it!

Yessir

http://www.wendysummers.com/tour/galleries/60/image_78975.jpg

AcadiaVeneer
10-16-2012, 05:44 PM

If your giving spankings, then I have to come! ;)

Wendy Summers
10-16-2012, 05:46 PM

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=517175&stc=1&d=1350402209

The best thing about Hung angels is the scenic views...

GroobySteven
10-16-2012, 05:49 PM

If that get reversed anywhere near me, it's going to get more than a spank!

LibertyHarkness
10-16-2012, 06:00 PM
acadia you have to attend , we can shoot some scenes together in the day yayyyyyyy

AcadiaVeneer
10-16-2012, 06:35 PM
If that get reversed anywhere near me, it's going to get more than a spank!

*Beep, Beep, Beep* ;)

AcadiaVeneer
10-16-2012, 06:36 PM
acadia you have to attend , we can shoot some scenes together in the day yayyyyyyy

I am attending 100% :) Can't wait to see you!

EvaCassini
10-16-2012, 09:50 PM
Im so excited to come to the awards! Its gonna be a blasty blast! ;)

WendyWilliams
10-16-2012, 09:59 PM
I am sure some of my HotWendyPR Clients will be attendance and acting out LOL......Let the award season begin, Yippee!

KristelPenn
10-16-2012, 10:22 PM
I will be there wearing my nicest bowtie!

Wendy Summers
10-16-2012, 10:39 PM
I will be there wearing my nicest bowtie!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_cOyifJIiH7Q/SQnXwly6o-I/AAAAAAAABlg/meDVIUo_2qs/s400/Alfalfa.jpg

The look only works if you have the cowlick...

loveboof
10-16-2012, 10:42 PM
Im so excited to come to the awards! Its gonna be a blasty blast! ;)

Is there going to be a donation fund to help you with travel expenses? :whistle:

KristelPenn
10-17-2012, 12:15 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_cOyifJIiH7Q/SQnXwly6o-I/AAAAAAAABlg/meDVIUo_2qs/s400/Alfalfa.jpg

The look only works if you have the cowlick...

I do, how did you know? :banana:

housekeeper
10-17-2012, 01:21 AM
I didn't see BW sport his chapeau, but he is a helluva a party host, I tip my hat to him.

Last year was big time fun, nothing like it anywhere and the Grooby gang are a class act all the way. I pity the fools that don't attend, glamour girls as far as the eye can see.

One improvement would be if the Tranny Strip crew stays awake on the plane so I've got someone to chat with as we head west, lol.

EvaCassini
10-17-2012, 02:22 AM
ooooo very clever boof haha, and no, we are working for it, camming and clients, we are now back in the groove, now that things have calmed down around here. only thing heavy goin on now is Jamie's brother still in critical care and they took his arm monday.

Is there going to be a donation fund to help you with travel expenses? :whistle:

loveboof
10-17-2012, 02:46 AM
ooooo very clever boof haha, and no, we are working for it, camming and clients, we are now back in the groove, now that things have calmed down around here. only thing heavy goin on now is Jamie's brother still in critical care and they took his arm monday.

Cool :) Good for you Eva!

It was a bit of a cheap shot, so I respect your response.

EvaCassini
10-17-2012, 03:22 AM
Respect is good, mutual respect is best. :) glad we have that ;) take care hun

Cool :) Good for you Eva!

It was a bit of a cheap shot, so I respect your response.

Tranny Strip
10-17-2012, 05:04 AM
I didn't see BW sport his chapeau, but he is a helluva a party host, I tip my hat to him.

Last year was big time fun, nothing like it anywhere and the Grooby gang are a class act all the way. I pity the fools that don't attend, glamour girls as far as the eye can see.

One improvement would be if the Tranny Strip crew stays awake on the plane so I've got someone to chat with as we head west, lol.

Thats funny....we actually were awake on the plane...we couldn't sleep becuase Whitney Houston Funeral was on TV...we were watching it and crying the entire flight. We never really slept cause we had the party the night before and flight in the morning. We are ready to do it all over again...EXCEPT watch someones funeral on a flight!! LOL xoxo

Tranny Strip
10-17-2012, 05:08 AM
I am sure some of my HotWendyPR Clients will be attendance and acting out LOL......Let the award season begin, Yippee!

Miss Wendy we need you there!! I will have a BOTTLE OF GREY GOOSE waiting for you!! Its the thing me and you do best!! CUT UP!!! LOL!! xoxoxo

Tranny Strip
10-17-2012, 05:18 AM

My entire Tranny Strip Crew including my 21 Dancers wants to come to LA this time around. Its very expensive to go cross country. I have to speak to Grooby people. The Tranny Awards is there event and we work around there event. They are GREAT to us and we don't want to step on any toes.

I do have the Venue choice of Voyeur again. I really want to do a BIG ASS party NY Style like we did before and try to bring my entire staff. I felt really bad leaving my dancers behind last time. We are a big family and work closely together. Those ladies could show you some REAL lap dances and some stage dancing!!

But everyone MUST attend the Tranny Awards!!! Support those girls in the Industry who make it happen for us!!

I will let you know any outcomes!! Much Thanks!! xoxo

Wendy Summers
10-17-2012, 03:09 PM

In his white tux, did he really need it?

Jamie French
10-17-2012, 07:56 PM
Going this year Wendy? We gotta hit up that Indian dive again...

Wendy Summers
10-17-2012, 08:23 PM
Going this year Wendy? We gotta hit up that Indian dive again...

mmmm.... Indian - although that pizza play was teh schizz too

Khloe Hart
01-03-2013, 09:25 AM
I sent my rsvp and I'm on the list! See everyone there :party: