PDA

View Full Version : Two Girl Adventure

keyboy6697
10-12-2012, 11:11 AM
It was a dark night as I strolled into the main street bar. I was 21, had been having hard luck with the ladies, and was looking to drown my sorrows in a couple brews. That's when I saw her. She was simply a knockout. She was about 5'8", blonde hair, blue eyes, and a smoking body. She was wearing a tight white belly shirt and low hip hugging jeans.
I watched her play pool and talk to people for a few minutes before I decided to make my move. I approached her as she was standing around holding a pool cue and asked if she would like to play me. She agreed and we began playing. We flirted and had a great conversation, and she killed me but oh well. I just enjoyed watching her bend over to make her difficult shots. She told me her name was Vanity and she asked me to have a drink with her. We had a few beers and talked for about an hour or so and she asked me if I'd like to come back to her place. As she got into my car she stumbled and I looked held her gaze for what seemed like an hour. I decided it was now or never and leaned in and gave her a kiss. We started to kiss passionately and she soon slipped me the tongue. She was a great kisser and I was shocked when she started to rub my growing erection in my pants. Suddenly she stopped, and so did my heart. She said that she had a wild idea and asked me if I was up for it. I replied of course and she asked me that if she could get one of her friends to come back to her place as well if I would be game. I replied hell yes and she used my cell phone to call Nikki who said she would meet us there in 15 minutes.

We arrived at Vanity's and just had a seat on the couch when Nikki showed up. Wow, Nikki was dead sexy as well. She was wearing a pink low cut top and and a short skirt. She was a brunette with another smoking body. I couldn't believe my luck, I was sitting in a woman's house with two dead sexy women all alone. I was getting nervous as they talked out by the door as I just sat on the couch and watched TV. They soon came walking over and I stood up to greet them and asked what they had in mind. They both laughed and Vanity said "well what do you think we brought you here for"? And leaned in and started kissing me aggressively, Nikki moved in and put her arm around me. I pulled away from Vanity for a moment, and Nikki began attacking my mouth as well. They soon began to feel my chest and quickly took my shirt off. As i continued to make out with Nikki, Vanity began to play with my nipples.

I took off Nikki's top and her tits were about to bust out of her top. I began to caress them as I unhooked her bra. Vanity had her hand down my pants and was feeling my rock hard cock. She stood back up and removed her top and bra. I began to caress her breast while I took Nikki's nipple in my mouth. I soon moved on and slid to my knees and unbuttoned Vanity's jeans and slid them off the reveal a sexy red lace thong. Nikki took off her skirt to reveal a thin black one as well. I was so turned on and ready to get some pussy. I saw a slight bulge in both of their panties but figured they both just had big cunt lips. I went to rub them both at the same time through the material, but what my hand rested upon was no pussy! I felt two growing hard cocks and looked up in shock.

I was a completely straight guy and had never felt another cock before. They asked me what was wrong and i said "nothing", as I pondered what to do next. They were so beautiful I had no clue they could possibly be a shemale. I thought what the hell, you might like it, and decided to take off both their thongs and have a look. They were both well hung and a cock looked so bizarre on these sexy women. I took them both in my hand as they encouraged me on.

A cock felt so weird in my hand but it strangely turned me on. They were about to full size and Vanity was about 7 inches I'd say and Nikki was at least 8.5. It was huge. I took Vanity's cock in my mouth and nearly gagged but began sucking as I stroked Nikki off. I switched back and forth devouring both cocks until they both were about to cum. Then I paused not quite sure what to do next. They had me sit down on the couch and Nikki began kissing me as Vanity took my hard cock in her mouth and began sucking away. After awhile she took it in her hand and began to suck my balls and began licking the area between my legs.

She came back almost to my ass, and then stuck 2 fingers in my mouth and I gave them a nice suck and she quickly took them out and inserted them in my ass. I was shocked but it strangely felt good. She began to finger me as she continued sucking my cock. Nikki began wanking in my face and I took her huge dick in my mouth again and sucked it off as Vanity blew me. Vanity pulled me up and forced me to bend over as I continued to blow Nikki. Vanity then walked around behind me and paused for a moment.

Then I felt a hard cock beginning to rub against my asshole. She slid it in and the initial pain soon turned to pleasure as I begged for more. We got up and I began fucking Vanity from behind and Nikki stuck her 8.5 in thick cock in my tight ass. It almost ripped me apart but it felt so good. Before she could cum though, they sat me up and began wanking their hard pricks off right in my face. I jacked off as I
gazed at their meat. They both began to moan and soon shot their huge loads all over my face. I'd never tasted cum before but I began licking it up and it tasted great. The sight of their cocks soon made me blow my load all over my stomach.

I had been used and abused by two "girls" and I had liked it.

-I did now write this and found this story here http://www.absoluteshemale.com/stories/story11.shtml

MissMicayla
12-28-2012, 11:59 PM
I would love to have a guy find me attractive. I am a girly gurl and do enjoy T-girls but a guy by himself and accepting of a shemale really makes me feel special. You were in a place a lot of guys only dream about. I would love to be one of the two girls with a straight guy and watching him perfrorm oral sex on both of us.