PDA

View Full Version : The Dino appreciation thread

Pelheckitt
10-12-2012, 08:12 AM
Here's to you, you sick bastard it doesn't matter if it's Nazis, beaners, scat, obscure horror movies, asian trannies or european heavy metal our the man.

Im making a horror movie about Nazis Mexicans that shit and kill asian trannies for your birthday bro.

No image can match what was said.

natina
10-12-2012, 08:20 AM
dino got the AQUA BLOW JOB from fine ass asian spinner GG jasmine

jasmine looks like a fuck toy/princess

danthepoetman
10-12-2012, 03:11 PM
I love Dino! He’s an absolute anti-boredom remedy person. He’s funny as hell and always has a smart crack in his bag for you. Despite the concision of his answers, it’s easy to realize how bright Dino is. And when he loves something, he’s more knowledgeable about it than anyone. One of the most interesting, colourful, personalities around! And well, yes, sometimes somewhat of a character… lol
But could you possibly imagine this place without him? I can’t. One of the biggest chunks of HA’s collective soul. And considering some of his likings and interests and his antics, it’s a lot to say about us all (I had to grill him up a little…).

tsadriana
10-12-2012, 03:15 PM
Great guy Dino with great personality ...I imagine him doing this.:mad::mad::mad:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVazOc0ZWOY

GoddessAthena85
10-12-2012, 03:17 PM
:) xo Dino

Dino Velvet
10-13-2012, 01:56 AM
Just saw this. Thanks Pelheckitt and everyone.

Natina, didn't you get with Jasmine too? Her pussy is crazy good lookin'. She was a nice fuck toy. I still look at that costume store on Wilshire/26th and think of Ginja Massage. Think I might go by there and rub one out on their front door and see if the massage parlor magically reappears.

DarylWashington
10-13-2012, 03:44 AM
You're my favorite white man in this community Dino :)

jamesedwards
10-13-2012, 05:28 AM
Just saw this. Thanks Pelheckitt and everyone.

Natina, didn't you get with Jasmine too? Her pussy is crazy good lookin'. She was a nice fuck toy. I still look at that costume store on Wilshire/26th and think of Ginja Massage. Think I might go by there and rub one out on their front door and see if the massage parlor magically reappears.

LOL Dino is funny as hell lol :dead-1: lol

Chaos
10-13-2012, 05:29 AM
Dino always makes me laugh and he's a good guy :werd:

ed_jaxon
10-13-2012, 06:10 AM
Dino is an incredibly unique and funny dude. This joint would be boring without him.

Steve-Oh
10-14-2012, 05:41 AM
Dino is nice lady.