PDA

View Full Version : RATING PEOPLE nonsense for stupid ish!!!!

jamesedwards
10-11-2012, 01:29 PM
Ok, so I come in and see I am rated twice from being in Grims thread where he said he likes to top Tgirls and he like Tgirls that bottom only.
Ok, I am good with that, I didn't say anything about his likes, yet I said I like versatile Tgirls, yet I get a dumb ass rating that is poor. What's up with that? you mean I can't say what I like without being scrutinized? Wow!!!! BASTARDS WHO RATED ME!!! :fu: To much dam drama here.

tsadriana
10-11-2012, 01:35 PM
Hahahahah don`t be affected by that its just a rating.....If someone don`t rate u good ,means that maybe he/she wanted u to have the same opinion like then or maybe truth always hurts.....From here u can make an idea who like ur posts and who don`t.

RallyCola
10-11-2012, 01:43 PM
oh...i came here thinking it was about rating and ranking girls like out of 10 or something. thread rating has its place in some forums like help/diy/advice forums, but maybe not here.

youngblood61
10-11-2012, 01:52 PM
Ok, so I come in and see I am rated twice from being in Grims thread where he said he likes to top Tgirls and he like Tgirls that bottom only.
Ok, I am good with that, I didn't say anything about his likes, yet I said I like versatile Tgirls, yet I get a dumb ass rating that is poor. What's up with that? you mean I can't say what I like without being scrutinized? Wow!!!! BASTARDS WHO RATED ME!!! :fu: To much dam drama here. I agreed with Grim and got a thumps up " for my rating" go figure.:)

Genetic
10-11-2012, 03:54 PM
Does it actually matter? Okay, you got a neg rating, does it change your life in any way at all? Don't stress about things that aren't important :)

jamesedwards
10-11-2012, 07:52 PM
Hahahahah don`t be affected by that its just a rating.....If someone don`t rate u good ,means that maybe he/she wanted u to have the same opinion like then or maybe truth always hurts.....From here u can make an idea who like ur posts and who don`t.

:dead-1::dead-1::dead-1: It's so funny you're correct. I just wanted the fucker who did it to stay up out of my rating. The shit is so funny to me lol

That's why I come with the truth, and if I give truth and one rate me as thumbs down then that motha fucka is a nut case and they shouldn't even be bothered with me. But it's funny as fuck though lol

jamesedwards
10-11-2012, 07:54 PM
I agreed with Grim and got a thumps up " for my rating" go figure.:)

:dead-1::dead-1: hahah lol LOL HAHAH LMAO Yeah it wasn't even an agreement thing he stated he likes bottom TGirls I stated I like versatile TGirls, I didn't rate him but he rated me thumbs down LOL fuck'em lol hahah I ain't agreeing with nothing if it's not right. I don't follow no motha fucking clique!!! If a motha fucka can't deal with the intellectual side then fuck them.

tsadriana
10-11-2012, 08:00 PM
:mad:i was rated once thumb down but i ignore ...why would i sweat for someone who rated me bad#?it wont worth the sweat trust me.

jamesedwards
10-11-2012, 08:30 PM
:mad:i was rated once thumb down but i ignore ...why would i sweat for someone who rated me bad#?it wont worth the sweat trust me.

I know it's not worth the sweat I just did it to fuck around with the person that did it that's all, it's all in fun and sarcasm nothing serious.

broncofan
10-11-2012, 09:57 PM
Your posts are rated poorly because they are written poorly. I don't think it has anything to do with the positions you've taken (except all of the Jewish conspiracy theories in the Trayvon Martin thread which were a two-for-one) but how you've expressed yourself.

I gave you a bad rating on one post because I did not understand what you were saying. Even though I knew we were taking the same general side of an argument I thought you harmed the argument with your rambling, randomly capitalized rants.

Finally, I am sure this will be a popularity contest to some extent and I expect to lose to some degree but must accept it as everyone must as the price of expressing themselves. In your case the positive numbers only appear on one side of the ledger.

Deimos
10-11-2012, 10:01 PM
i'm keeping a tally of the amount of times the word fuck is used.

danthepoetman
10-11-2012, 10:41 PM
James, you convinced me that this rating thing will be a lot of fun! ;)

Pelheckitt
10-11-2012, 10:48 PM
It was me, i'll take the blame if it helps you move on since I couldn't give two shits about the rating system.

Jericho
10-11-2012, 10:52 PM
I apologize if I've given the impression that I'm here to be helpful...I don't give a fuck!
Now stop whining and entertain me!

lifeisfiction
10-11-2012, 11:02 PM
I wonder if people will curtail their statements if they get negative ratings. If the person who rates remains anonymous, well I am going to start investing in popcorn, since I know the drama threads are about to be raised to a whole new level.

broncofan
10-11-2012, 11:08 PM
I wonder if people will curtail their statements if they get negative ratings. If the person who rates remains anonymous, well I am going to start investing in popcorn, since I know the drama threads are about to be raised to a whole new level.
I was thinking in the political forums it might make things less sporting since we know that certain members who espouse a lot of right-wing views are automatically going to get negative ratings. Sometimes it's warranted based on expressing a view unsupported by facts or reason, but other times the rating could be just because they disagree with you. Anyhow, if someone really thinks they have something to say and they say it knowing they'll get negative ratings, then it means they really believe what they say. On the other hand it could mean they have no shame:).

jamesedwards
10-11-2012, 11:10 PM
James, you convinced me that this rating thing will be a lot of fun! ;)

Yeah LOL I even gave you a thumbs up rating lol
I think I will say FUCK a lot just to get on SOMEONE'S nerves lol lmao lol I'm having a blast lol

jamesedwards
10-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Your posts are rated poorly because they are written poorly. I don't think it has anything to do with the positions you've taken (except all of the Jewish conspiracy theories in the Trayvon Martin thread which were a two-for-one) but how you've expressed yourself.

I gave you a bad rating on one post because I did not understand what you were saying. Even though I knew we were taking the same general side of an argument I thought you harmed the argument with your rambling, randomly capitalized rants.

Finally, I am sure this will be a popularity contest to some extent and I expect to lose to some degree but must accept it as everyone must as the price of expressing themselves. In your case the positive numbers only appear on one side of the ledger.

What in the FUCK? LOL Man the hell you talking about? And you said that you couldn't understand what I said? Ok. Ima leave this one alone. Peace out dude.

jamesedwards
10-11-2012, 11:13 PM
I apologize if I've given the impression that I'm here to be helpful...I don't give a fuck!
Now stop whining and entertain me!

LOL LMAO I will entertain you only if you give me a good rating lol

EvonRose
10-11-2012, 11:51 PM
I actually have no issue with the ratings... I actually think it makes it fun...

However.... the over abundance of advertisement, spam, drama, negativity, attacks, disrespect, and cattiness from both Men and Women makes this forum less like a forum and more like a jerry springer hate site....

There is still many interesting people an topics to be discussed and still some fun, but it is getting out of control....

doctor screw
10-11-2012, 11:56 PM
I actually have no issue with the ratings... I actually think it makes it fun...

However.... the over abundance of advertisement, spam, drama, negativity, attacks, disrespect, and cattiness from both Men and Women makes this forum less like a forum and more like a jerry springer hate site....

There is still many interesting people an topics to be discussed and still some fun, but it is getting out of control....

Shut up...lol

Odelay
10-12-2012, 12:00 AM
This is the first time I was aware there is a rating system. What do you get if you get a bunch of positive ratings? And don't tell me high self esteem... I have no need of that.

jamesedwards
10-12-2012, 12:11 AM
This is the first time I was aware there is a rating system. What do you get if you get a bunch of positive ratings? And don't tell me high self esteem... I have no need of that.

Well I would hope we get one of these gorgeous Tgirls for the weekend and have fun that is illegal for mankind to have lol hahah lmao

Bring in the positive ratings please lol

Genetic
10-12-2012, 12:41 AM
this is the first time i was aware there is a rating system. What do you get if you get a bunch of positive ratings?

Aids.

tsadriana
10-12-2012, 12:45 AM
Aids.
hahahahah

onmyknees
10-12-2012, 01:36 AM

I don't give a damn about rating your post, or anyone's for that matter, but I do want to rate that ass........:fu: ( this means #1....for perfection)

jamesedwards
10-12-2012, 01:55 AM
I don't give a damn about rating your post, or anyone's for that matter, but I do want to rate that ass........:fu: ( this means #1....for perfection)

:dead-1::dead-1::dead-1::dead-1:

I fucking quit lol lmao

Cecil Rhodes
10-12-2012, 04:22 AM
Shut up...lol

Leave Evon alone . Let her speak . I could listen to her for hours .

Just for your comment and laugh i am giving Evon a Thumbs Up for her post

Cecil Rhodes
10-12-2012, 04:29 AM

Your Air Mattress ..... I mean Double Bed stolen :dancing:

danthepoetman
10-12-2012, 04:34 AM
That’s indeed what might happen: lovely girls ratings (and avatars) will get to the roof, and anything else posted will fall in indifference… which by the way, is ok too, if not in fact, justice… :)
Just a thought…

bottomXOslave
10-12-2012, 04:40 AM

Big guy i think??? You said your fat to summers . I dont think giirls want want fatty belly and shrink shrimp cock.

doctor screw
10-12-2012, 04:52 AM

Evon knows I was joking w/ her,and good luck with that date....lol

Quiet Reflections
10-12-2012, 04:53 AM
How can you tell if people rated you post? I can't even see it on my posts

GoddessAthena85
10-12-2012, 06:05 AM
I think the rating feature is interesting, I looked at it ( an I will try and maintain this view) as a way of agreeing with a post without needing to post a reply. It's not about liking the person or not liking them.
Example I pissed of Jennifer Paris yesterday. Shit happens right. I saw a bunch of pics on instagram Thought it was someone stealing her photos, I mean all the captions where not what people around these rooms would know to be true to the photo. So I called it out. I thought I was calling out a photo stealing Freud. Till Danni Called me ... oops. So I went looking for J.P. to send an I'm sorry. I found a bunch of post from a friend of mine in Chicago. A girl I grew up with. I love this girl but all her post where such disguesting pieces of fiction I had to be un Bias and give them a thumbs down.
The feature just isn't about weather you like the person, It's about weather you find the post helpful, and Helpful is a relative word. Unique to every individual.

GoddessAthena85
10-12-2012, 06:06 AM
How can you tell if people rated you post? I can't even see it on my posts
go to your profile and view the statistics tab.

Cecil Rhodes
10-12-2012, 06:12 AM
Big guy i think??? You said your fat to summers . I dont think giirls want want fatty belly and shrink shrimp cock.

You thought wrong Target Ass . If you read it properly you would notice it is Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard . It has nothing to do with Tatiana Summer . I am her Self Appointed Teddy Bear . Girls find Fat Bastards DEAD SEXY . There are several reasons for this . The main reason is we are DEAD SEXY . Othe reasons include but are not limited to: we are International Hit Men, we work for UPS while also getting paid hansomely by a Secret NGO, have a Huge Wardrobe of clothing ... mostly tailored, we know the best recipes for the other ... other white meat .

Cecil Rhodes
10-12-2012, 06:18 AM
Evon knows I was joking w/ her,and good luck with that date....lol

Maybe afterwards we will go to the AVNs and i can get Tatiana to go with us . I would have the best of both worlds ie: A Major Babe on each side of me . :dancing::whistle::wiggle: :praying::praying:

MdR Dave
10-12-2012, 06:59 AM
Your Air Mattress ..... I mean Double Bed stolen :dancing:
Lmao.

EvonRose
10-12-2012, 06:59 AM
doctor screwup is cool with me, were good in the hood... lol

thanks cecil tough your very sweet!

Cecil Rhodes
10-12-2012, 07:11 AM
doctor screwup is cool with me, were good in the hood... lol

thanks cecil tough your very sweet!