PDA

View Full Version : Foreplay

SFlare
10-11-2012, 01:32 AM
I know with GG one of the best ways to enjoy and prolonge sex is foreplay. And my personal fave as a guy is eatin pussy. Women just love that. But I'm curious is it the same with pre-op ts girls? Do you appreciate your man going down on u, or does the penis change things a bit? And do the guys have any reservations about sucking a dick?

GrimFusion
10-11-2012, 01:40 AM
I have a feeling you're going to get a huge mix-bag of opinions here.
Neat topic, though.

Chaos
10-11-2012, 01:41 AM
As I give any girl I'm with my undivided attention,I'd say that I'll do whatever I need to do to make her happy.

RallyCola
10-11-2012, 01:48 AM
foreplay to me is as important as penetrative sex therefore, i'm all for it. i'm usually up for anything my girl wants me to do

danthepoetman
10-11-2012, 05:08 AM
Love foreplay. I’m not too hot about dick. I much prefer giving a good analingus, and stimulate, kiss and lick the cock in doing it. But to me, it’s not the only element in foreplay. There’s also kissing, caressing, curving a supple, lovely body, appreciate soft skin, abundant hair –love women’s hair! When I make love, I want to drive, and I like to take my time. To me a guy is the one who’s supposed to explore a girl’s body, without putting restrictions on the reverse, of course. There’s nothing as validating as caressing a woman and making love to her. But in order to make her feel good about it, we have to make her feel like a woman. Foreplay is a huge part of that.

SFlare
10-11-2012, 10:48 AM
Analingus. That interesting Dan. From my experience women love foreplay, and they love a man who can eat her out really good. And for me it was a revelation. Being a black guy who didn't live up to the myth in terms of size(5"), it was great to just try to be the best lover I could be providing a more complete experience. Through foreplay I found out I really could rock her world, I just had to know the technique. But with tgirls, I'd be nervous again. Would they respond to the same things? Is size a bigger issue with them?

Cecil Rhodes
10-11-2012, 10:54 AM
WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No Titty Suckers here ?

SFlare
10-11-2012, 10:57 AM
nipple sucking goes without saying.

Prospero
10-11-2012, 11:02 AM
For me there is really no such thing as foreplay. it suggests that the fucking is what sex is really about and everything else just leads up to it. For me the so-called foreplay is every bit as important and wonderful as the penetrative sex. For me sex is a creative set of interplays - foreplay, afterplay etc etc... The minute you start to connect physically you're having sexual interplay. You get naked together, you enjoy.

Cecil Rhodes
10-11-2012, 11:05 AM
For me there is really no such thing as foreplay. it suggests that the fucking is what sex is really about and everything else just leads up to it. For me the so-called foreplay is every bit as important and wonderful as the penetrative sex. For me sex is a creative set of interplays - foreplay, afterplay etc etc... The minute you start to connect physically you're having sexual interplay. You get naked together, you enjoy.

I guess you have never heard about DRY HUMPING

Prospero
10-11-2012, 11:06 AM
Of course I have you twerp... and "foreplay" actually starts sometimes before you are even in the room with your girl .

Cecil Rhodes
10-11-2012, 11:22 AM
Of course I have you twerp... and "foreplay" actually starts sometimes before you are even in the room with your girl .

Well then you ROAST BEEF you would know that you don't have to get naked to DRY HUMP

Prospero
10-11-2012, 11:52 AM
Of course i know that Mr Potato peelings

Cecil Rhodes
10-11-2012, 12:42 PM
Of course i know that Mr Potato peelings

that is only because you turn the potatos into mash and eat them with your bangers

Prospero
10-11-2012, 02:24 PM
Yep... bangers and mash... nowt like it lad

Dino Velvet
10-11-2012, 07:34 PM

I start getting worked up on the drive over. When I get close to the trick pad I start rocking back and forth in my captain's chair like a sugar'd-up toddler in anticipation of the feminine charms from the nice lady.

mistab
10-11-2012, 07:48 PM
Any of the ladies gonna chime in on this?

jamesedwards
10-11-2012, 07:56 PM
I know with GG one of the best ways to enjoy and prolonge sex is foreplay. And my personal fave as a guy is eatin pussy. Women just love that. But I'm curious is it the same with pre-op ts girls? Do you appreciate your man going down on u, or does the penis change things a bit? And do the guys have any reservations about sucking a dick?

I rolls with foreplay !!! love it. Mental Stimulation if done right you can make a person cum without touching them. I love to mind fuck!!!

danthepoetman
10-11-2012, 09:53 PM
Analingus. That interesting Dan. From my experience women love foreplay, and they love a man who can eat her out really good. And for me it was a revelation. Being a black guy who didn't live up to the myth in terms of size(5"), it was great to just try to be the best lover I could be providing a more complete experience. Through foreplay I found out I really could rock her world, I just had to know the technique. But with tgirls, I'd be nervous again. Would they respond to the same things? Is size a bigger issue with them?
Yes, they do respond to the same things. They’re women to the full extent of the word. Of course, every woman is different. Each has little, specific, personal things that they prefer, and for that you have to explore. This is why sex is always better when you know your partner. But all in all, a t-woman who loves men will love it the same way a g-woman loves men, SFlare. And I’m pretty sure the same goes with size: if you can be a good lover by including the “foreplay” and blend it with the love making, the way you suggested you could with a g-girl, the same thing will go with a t-girl. Personally, the foreplay never stop during love making; I keep on caressing and kissing, and licking and sometimes I stop to lick special parts, etc. I just appreciate the beauty I have in my arms. And I just try my best as a man to do my “job” as a lover, which I find is to make a woman feel like a woman in love making… In other words, if it works with a g-woman, it will work with a t-woman; it’s the same.
And you know, an asshole is very well innerved too, and inside the rectum, there are organs that the penis touches through its wall that apparently feels good. We’ve heard often about the prostate, which is obvious, but it seems like other organs can also feel pleasure in there. It creates a pressure on organs metabolically related to the penis –or the clitoris. I’ve been told several times, and my girlfriend in particular has repeated to me many times, that the anal orgasm is very broad, that it involves the whole body, not just the penis, like it does for us. So in order to make it happen, you have to prepare it. That’s at least the way I see it and experienced it with girls.

I agree with this. I would much more talk about intertwined play than foreplay, something you do for the full duration of love making. And I tend to think that a woman will only feel a maximum of pleasure in such a case, not by a sole “pumping”…

amberskyi
10-11-2012, 10:05 PM
If you can't give me head than we ain't fucking...just shut up and put it in your mouth lol

DATO 24-7
10-11-2012, 10:42 PM
Amber, I would probably bust a nut in 2 minutes just tongue fucking your beautiful asshole :salad:wiggle::praying:

danthepoetman
10-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Ditto... ;)

Jericho
10-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Just eat that arse, she'll love it!

SFlare
10-12-2012, 02:47 AM
If you can't give me head than we ain't fucking...just shut up and put it in your mouth lol

lol, okay. You'll excuse my ignorance on this issue Amber, I've never been intimate with a ts woman. Are ts women not bothered at all by a partner, a man, who completely willing and even glad to suck dick? I've read some ts woman don't even like their dick to be touched at all, and would rather not have one at all. I think I'd prob be more comfortable with a post op. What do you like for your bf to do in bed?
P.S. Think I've seen pics preview of a scene you did, you had short hair, glasses. You are intoxicatingly beautiful. I envy ur bf.

SFlare
03-14-2014, 02:11 PM
bump