PDA

View Full Version : TWA - a story

Jo R
03-31-2006, 02:55 PM
TWA - One way to fly

'Right Miss Williams, you are applying for the post of air hostess with Trans World Air. Your references and experience are excellent...'

The personel manager was young and very good looking, with kind blue eyes. His office was plush and tastefully furnished. This airline was going places.

'...But as I am sure you are aware, TWA requires our hostesses to have that certain something. You will have to provide a doctors letter, or undergo a medical...'

I hate hospitals and have had enough of doctors.

'Can you qualify me for... ah, air-worthiness?'

'I am qualified to do so if you wish. We can go down the Occupational Health Department if you prefer.'

'No, here will be fine.'

'Very well then. You can try on the uniform at the same time. Now if you would take off your clothes, Miss Williams. You can hang them over there.'

I stood up and straightened my blouse before starting to undo the buttons. As soon as it was loose enough I opened it to show my new brassiere. It was white with beautiful lace cups, and shaped my cleavage just right; good lift but not too much. I smiled at the manager as I removed my blouse. He looked up, smiled back and then his eyes returned to my body.

A few more buttons and I could ease my business skirt past my broad hips, feeling it squeeze me slightly until it reached my thighs. Then I let it drop around my feet and carefully stepped out of it. That brought me closer to the desk behind which the manager sat as he admired what I had to offer.

I decided to leave my shoes and white stockings on for now, I knew my long legs were one of my best features and wanted to show them off. So bra next - not really necessary for this part of the interview, but by now I was hoping for more than just a handshake and 'Welcome to the company'.

I slipped the straps down and reached behind my back to unclasp it. A moment's work and off it came, revealing my pride and joy, my lovely boobies. They are ripe and round with broad pink circles around the nipples, already stiff. I reached down to pick up my dress, leaning forward and turning to show off the full shape of my breasts, then went to hang it up, lifting my arms to show off my profile. I hung up my bra too and walked back to the desk, trying to stay cool and elegant as the manager watched my breasts bounce. I could feel my nipples tingling and knew he would notice them and see my excitement.

Time for this girl to drop her knickers. Another exchange of smiles as I slipped my thumbs under the sides of my panties, then I slowly pushed them down. We both watched as the waistband slid down my belly and uncovered my little triangle of trimmed hair. Then it was too low to hide my clit which sprang out in front of us. No doubt now of my she-male credentials. She was being bad and was already swelling, swinging in front of me as I stepped out of my panties and dropped them on the desk. She always enjoyed it when I stripped for an audience, and now I was nude she gave away any chance I had left of appearing composed.

Ready for inspection, I held my hands behind my back and fluttered my eyelashes at the manager to feign some embarassment. Here I was trying to be sweet and shy, while my body shouted for attention.

'Yes, Miss Williams, you definitely have what it takes...'

I giggled and swayed my hips. He was breathing deeper too.

'...if you could just turn round...'

As if this wasn't enough, now he wanted to see my other sexual organ. I turned my back to show off my bottom, giving my clit a quiet stroke or two at the same time. No point in trying to keep her under control. I smiled at him over my shoulder as he nodded his approval.

'...and bend over a little more...'

I reached back to spread my cheeks and show him my little pink rosebud. Poor thing, she hadn't had a man inside her for simply ages (two whole days!). I gave her a reassuring squeeze.

'Perfect, you are beautifully qualified. Now, just a few details for your file. Are your breasts all natural, or do you have implants?'

'Yes, 100% me. All the women in my family are big, aren't I lucky?'

'I'm afraid I'll have to check, implants may limit your flightime at altitude...'

Oh good. I walked around to the side of the desk as he stood up. Keeping my hands behind my back I presented the girls for inspection.

Carefully he cupped each of my breasts in his hands, gauging their weight and shape, stroking across the erect nipples with his fingertips. He had good hands, his touch gentle and warm. I leaned towards him, cooing with pleasure as he felt my bosom, kneading each full mound in turn, then both together. I adored every moment, my whole body tingling with delight.

After a few minutes he stopped fondling me and sat down, his head level with my trimmed crotch.

'Please spread your legs a little, Miss Williams... that's it...'

He inspected my thick clitty, holding it and pulling back the skin to see the tip. She stiffened in response, throbbing a little. Then he felt my balls, drawn up tight against her base, feeling each egg with the same gentle touch he had used on my breasts.

'Please turn around, Miss Williams. Lean forward a little.'

He stroked my bottom, spreading my cheeks apart with his thumbs to look at my little pink opening. I blushed, smiled at him and wiggled my rear, hoping he might touch my anal flower. But he just gave me that nice smile again and sat down.

'Well, Miss Williams, everything is certainly in order. If you like, we could go over some of your duties.'

'Thank you, I'd like that very much.'

I turned around and leaned back against the desk, stretching my legs out in front of him. I could see the desire in his eyes, and he couldn't mistake mine. It was sticking out a mile.

'Like all airlines, our planes have economy and first class - where you serve drinks, meals, all the usual things. However we also have Elite class, a special section for our most discerning passengers, who may treat themselves to additional services provided by the pick of our hostesses. You are certainly beautiful enough, and you would get a 25% bonus.'

'Sounds good. "These additional services"...'

'...are sexual. And the secret of our success.'

He paused. I liked the way he wasn't taking me for granted. Just because I was standing naked and aroused in his office was not a reason to be indiscreet.

'I understand. Including full sex?'

'Yes. But you should appreciate that we believe that the hostess's pleasure is as important as the passengers, if not more so. Girls only in it for the money never last, and fail to satisfy.'

'Oh, I agree completely.' I glanced down at my swollen clit rising between my thighs. He flowed my gaze, then looked back in my eyes.

'Unfortunately, I can't confirm that at present...'

Oh no! Was I going to lose out on a test flight after all?

'...as its unethical to get involved with job applicants. However, if you would like to sign this contract...'

I read all the small print first of course. Always keep a man waiting - they don't go away.

'There. What's next?'

'Welcome to TWA Miss Williams. May I kiss you?'

In reply I undid the clasp that held my hair up. My thick tresses cascaded down onto my shoulders and down my back as he rose and took me in his arms. His lips found mine and we kissed as his arms slid around me, pressing my bare body against him. He tasted lovely and I moaned with delight, opening my mouth and yielding to him.

He stroked my back and hips, kissing my cheeks, throat (which I love) and shoulders. I closed my eyes and guided his head with one hand while the other sought out his manhood. It was easy to find, large and stiff, and I squeezed it through the material of his suit, tracing its outline with my fingernails.

We were both breathing deeply, hot and eager for each other. I urged him down, and his lips found my hard nipples, suckling and pinching them. He started to kiss my breasts all over as I undid his tie and opened his shirt.

I dropped to my knees and undid his belt while he took his shirt off. Knowing what he wanted most now I quickly pulled down his trousers and boxers. His prick sprang up towards me, fully erect, presenting its purple head in blatant appeal. I was only too happy to take it in my slender fingers and lower my mouth.

I stroked up and down the lovely shaft with my fingers as I sucked him, taking my time, sliding down so that my nose buried itself in his hair. As his glans pressed into my throat I swallowed on it gently, suppressing the gag reflex and giving it thrilling little squeezes. I wanted to drink him so much, to feel him orgasm into my mouth, taste his seed. But I resisted temptation, teasing him with my tongue to show my experience at fellatio and enjoying his gasps as he stroked my hair.

'So good, so good... Stand up, let me do you...'

I leaned back and watched him suck me in return, caressing my body at the same time. He knew what to do, rubbing me and tickling clitty's tip with his tongue. I reached over to my handbag and got a condom and lube out - be prepared.

Being sucked was lovely but I was just too eager to start fucking and drew him up, melting into his arms. Now he was naked too, having got his shoes and socks off while he was kneeling down. Good boy. Our hands found each other's erections, slippery with saliva and stroked them up and down together as we kissed, purring with pleasure at the sensations.

He sat down and drew me onto his lap. I put one arm around his broad shoulders and kept pumping his prick as he stroked my back and cupped my happy boobies, tweaking their hard tips. Then he held me around my waist with one strong arm and moved the other down, tracing the curve of my hip and reaching under me to caress my bottom. I leaned against him, closed my eyes and shifted position to give him access to me.

His finger found my rosette and began to rub it gently, round and round. I arched my back and pushed out my rear a bit more, encouraging him. He stopped for a moment to put some of the lube on his fingers, then turned my face to his. Our kiss began as his finger at last touched my anus, and went on as he penetrated me, his finger sliding up into me to the knuckle as his tongue teased mine. I gasped with delight it felt so good. I held him tight as he started to move his finger in and out of my body, my clit throbbing at each thrust.

He took his time, making sure I was relaxed before stretching me with a second finger, twisting his digits inside my anus, applying more lube. I let him set the pace, kissing and comforting as he greased me. Ever so often I'd squeeze his fingers with my sphincter muscles, gasping at the intense sensations and revelling in the feeling of having him inside me.

'Oh, that's it... nice and slow, mmmm, deeper, oh, please let's make love, I'm ready, I want you in me so much...'

After what felt like ages he withdrew his fingers and reached for the condom. I knelt down and sucked him for a few moments before putting it on him, holding the head in my mouth as I rolled it down the shaft, then carefully applying lots of lube. It was a lovely prick, long but not too thick with a tapering head that would be just right for easing open a girl's bottom.

I kissed him one more time and turned around, leaning across his desk on my elbows and arching my back to present myself for fucking. My pose stretched my cheeks and aimed my hot little tunnel at him. His hands took hold of my hips and I watched him over my shoulder as he moved into position to mount me. There was the broad pressure as he placed his cock against my opening...

'Ready?'

'Oh yes, fuck me please...'

He pushed and slid into me easily. We both gasped out in ecstasy. That wonderful full feeling of having a hard cock up you. He was very careful at first which I always appreciate but there was no need. I was relaxed, my bottom wet and open for him. I smiled at him over my shoulder and wiggled my rear against him to show I was comfortable and ready for more man inside me. He slowly pushed further in, but only when I pressed back hard against him and got him deep inside did I get that dull aching that I like most about being bumfucked. We found our rhythym quickly and he began to bugger me steadily, running his hands over my back and hips. I settled my head on my arms and let my swinging boobies brush the table top as my body rocked with his strokes. It was his turn to gasp and moan now.

'Oh yes, you are so lovely... tight but easy, oh yes...'

Fucking is so good, a horny girl and a happy cock together at last. With one hand I rubbed clitty, feeling her arousal starting to gather as the manager thrust in and out of me. We bonked this way for several minutes before he drew me up, putting his arms around me to rub my titties, tummy and clitty as he nuzzled into my hair and kissed my neck, his cock still fully inserted up my rear. I squeezed it with my muscles and he pinched my nips in reply.

'You want to go on top?'

'Okay, lie back in the chair.'

I hoped his big office chair would be ideal for a bit of cowgirl anal. He lay back and I climbed on, kneeling astride him. My hornybottom felt all empty and unloved again so I quickly impaled myself, sinking all the way down onto his shaft. We kissed and then he began to fondle and suckle my boobs as they bounced up and down. I rode him hard and soon he held my waist to slow me down. That was Ok, my bum wasn't getting sore yet and my knees were a bit tired. We found a slower rhythm, nice and sensual. I swayed my hips from side to side and in little circles as I lowered my body onto him, generating lots of lovely sensations in my loins, enjoying the cock inside me. He held my clitty in his fist, letting my own movements pump it. Now and then he would hold me still and move beneath me, pushing his prick up into me.

There is nothing in the world like good anal, but I wanted to come now and his gasps were getting closer and closer together. I like to finish a good shafting holding each other close, so I got off him and laid back on the desk, pushing papers and pens onto the floor. He jumped up with me and lifted my legs, adjusting my hips over the edge of the desk. I reached for him and he held me just the way I wanted, with his arms around my shoulders and waist. I curled my legs around him and he slipped back into me, his cock needing no guidance to nuzzle its way back into my poor hot ravished sodomised helpless little bottom.

'Mmmm, oh yes, fuck me, oh...'

'That feel okay?'

'Oh yes, do me as hard as you like, oh yes...'

I was totally relaxed and he moved in and out of me beautifully, moving around to find good angles. I held him with one hand and stroked clitty with the other. We tried kissing but were breathing too hard now. He held me steady and began to fuck me with long thrusts, almost out of my tunnel and then all the way back into me. I squeezed him with my hand and sphincter each time, gasping out.

'Oh, oh, so good, can't hold on, so good...'

'I can't either, oh wow... Miss Williams...'

'Call me Kathy, yes, please... fill me up, oh yes! Aaah!

Clitty burst with wave after wave of pleasure, my juice spurting out over my hand. Moments later he buried his face in my hair and moaned, his arms pulling me tight against him. I stroked his back as he came deep inside me with long gasps, his thrusts slowing.

We lay there getting our breath back, kissing and cooeing as the ecstasy faded. Finally I felt his emptied cock slip out of me with a that odd twinge of triumph and sadness.

A month later I was on my first flight and being enrolled in the mile high club. I was sitting in a rich businessman's lap, his cock firmly stuffed up my bottom. He squeezed my titties as we watched another hostess, a black t-girl named Carla suck off the co-pilot. The third hostess, Emma, lay on the floor being buggered hard by another passenger. She was a beautiful redhead and already one of my best friends.

The only way to fly!