PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say Hey!

Xcreet
10-10-2012, 06:37 AM
I'm new to this site and forum. Been interested in the subject for awhile just never been able to experience it. A friend showed me several websites and what not to help me on my journey and I haven't had much luck. Most of the TS/TG that come around are usually fakes and way too sketch to even begin to trust. I've actually considered going to a bigger area to experience this, but once again most of the people I've come into contact with about meeting up were super sketch and didn't seem real at all. I come to this forum in hopes of finding an accepting community of a new member.

theone1982
10-10-2012, 06:41 AM
Welcome to the party, pal!

GoddessAthena85
10-10-2012, 06:41 AM
I'm new to this site and forum. Been interested in the subject for awhile just never been able to experience it. A friend showed me several websites and what not to help me on my journey and I haven't had much luck. Most of the TS/TG that come around are usually fakes and way too sketch to even begin to trust. I've actually considered going to a bigger area to experience this, but once again most of the people I've come into contact with about meeting up were super sketch and didn't seem real at all. I come to this forum in hopes of finding an accepting community of a new member.
hey Welcome,,, I'm new too. I kinda came cuz most places the men make me feel the same ... n i get creeped out. hella heeby jebeez. Cheers to being noobs on a site thats been around a while ... xoxo:dancing:

Xcreet
10-10-2012, 06:42 AM
Welcome to the party, pal!

Thanks bud!

Chaos
10-10-2012, 06:44 AM
We were all noobs once....Hell I joined yesterday! Welcome!

Xcreet
10-10-2012, 06:45 AM
@GoddessAthena85 Thank you as well! Being a noob is kind of hard haha. I don't know anyone or barely anything except what I see on the internet. It's hard out here for a noob. And it's taken me awhile just to obtain the initiative to take this step.

Xcreet
10-10-2012, 07:17 AM
We were all noobs once....Hell I joined yesterday! Welcome!

Thanks bud! Noobs for the win!

freedom
10-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Howdy brother!

Prospero
10-10-2012, 11:30 AM
I used to be new too.... welcome aboard

danthepoetman
10-10-2012, 04:36 PM
You have to make the difference between transvestites and transsexual women, of course. But you also have to be careful not to confuse fantasy and reality. Many of the ladies you see here are exceptionally beautiful, and that’s why they are working or have worked in the field. You might fall on someone who’s just starting to transition, for example. One way or the other, you have to try your best to be respectful and therefore, not set excessive expectations for yourself. Very generally, t-women are ordinary women.
In any case, a warm welcome to the site, Xcreet!

hey Welcome,,, I'm new too. I kinda came cuz most places the men make me feel the same ... n i get creeped out. hella heeby jebeez. Cheers to being noobs on a site thats been around a while ... xoxo:dancing:
"hella heeby jebeez"? Athena, what does that mean???? :)
Have to suppose once again that I'm just an old guy... :(

GoddessAthena85
10-10-2012, 06:24 PM
You have to make the difference between transvestites and transsexual women, of course. But you also have to be careful not to confuse fantasy
"hella heeby jebeez"? Athena, what does that mean???? :)
Have to suppose once again that I'm just an old guy... :(
It just means a few of us are new here. And thank you for being you Dan, you where the first nice person to me here.

danthepoetman
10-10-2012, 06:26 PM
For an old guy like me, it’s always a privilege to exchange with a lovely young woman like you, Athena. I thank you for being here.

ValerieNelson
10-10-2012, 06:51 PM
Yay for Fresh Meat!!!

Xcreet
10-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Thanks everyone. From what I have seen thus far and what I have read around lurking this seems like a legit place to be. Troll free and everything. @ValerieNelson and yes very very very fresh meat. Dan thanks for the explanation. I always try to be as respectful as I can to anyone and everyone I meet and talk to. So, hopefully it works out for the best.

Prospero
10-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Ahhh....there be trolls here Xcreet, you've just not met them yet. Beware....

youngblood61
10-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Welcome xcreet to this wonderful forum!:)

Xcreet
10-10-2012, 08:01 PM
Ahhh....there be trolls here Xcreet, you've just not met them yet. Beware....

Oh joy. :sad:

danthepoetman
10-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Oh joy. :sad:
But the good overweight the bad. You have many nice people just right here on this thread. You’ll find a really nice group of friends too in here, Xcreet. (Prospero is good guidance; trust what he’s telling you. ;))

Jericho
10-10-2012, 08:20 PM
Troll free and everything.

Erm, oh never mind...Give it time, you'll find out! :shrug

Jericho
10-10-2012, 08:23 PM
(Prospero is good guidance; trust what he’s telling you. ;))

Especially when he say's "Come up and see my etchings"! :hide-1:

Xcreet
10-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Especially when he say's "Come up and see my etchings"! :hide-1:

Haha okay. I'll venture forth with caution!

danthepoetman
10-10-2012, 11:03 PM
Haha okay. I'll venture forth with caution!
LOl!! Xcreet, Jericho is the funniest guy on HA. Never a dull moment with him! And Prospero is an honorable, bright, articulate, cultivated, nice, all around good guy!

Xcreet
10-11-2012, 12:38 AM
That's good! You go to a lot of forums and you have people acting all honcho and big headed because they were there "longer".

Jericho
10-11-2012, 01:00 AM
That's good! You go to a lot of forums and you have people acting all honcho and big headed because they were there "longer".

Yeah..So shut up noob and know your place...slightly below the lepers!
Post counts count for fuck all!...Empty vessels and all that :shrug

Xcreet
10-11-2012, 01:03 AM
Yeah..So shut up noob and know your place...slightly below the lepers!
Post counts count for fuck all!...Empty vessels and all that :shrug

Har de har. Walk the plank.