PDA

View Full Version : The Fastest Way To Obtain Physical Beauty

TS Evelyn Summers
10-09-2012, 11:13 PM
In YOUR opinion......

What is the FASTEST way for a T-Girl to obtain physical beauty???

AFTER

1. Hormones

2. Plastic Surgery

3. ??????????????

xoxo

loveboof
10-09-2012, 11:14 PM
dunno.. exercise & healthy diet? (not really t-girl specific tho)

Chaos
10-09-2012, 11:16 PM
To me,it can't come from only external sources....there has to be some love for yourself in the mix as well or it all means less than nothing....

TS Evelyn Summers
10-09-2012, 11:18 PM
Mehr Infos!!!!! ( More Info!!! )

tsadriana
10-09-2012, 11:34 PM
Confidence in urself the first step...hormones.....gym....and if ur happy with ur look there is no place for surgery ,if don`t then is ur ;last option....My opinion natural beauty is all about....

BellaBellucci
10-09-2012, 11:35 PM
Why the emphasis on speed? How about focusing on quality instead? 'Good things come...' and all that.

~BB~

TS Evelyn Summers
10-09-2012, 11:40 PM
Why the emphasis on speed? How about focusing on quality instead? 'Good things come...' and all that.

~BB~

Use to driving on the autobahn....sorry.

Chaos
10-09-2012, 11:41 PM
You can't go to a place you're already at....my opinion.

tsadriana
10-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Is a sayng "You should not judge a book bassed on its cover".Confidence is all about like i said and belleve more in urself ,not in other people says or think.

tsdvdman
10-09-2012, 11:44 PM
From what I can see you are beautiful just the way you are. Just build on who you already are and focus on being a better you. beauty starts from within:)

TS Evelyn Summers
10-09-2012, 11:49 PM
Its hard to build from "within" when there was NOTHING there in the first place.

Its like taking hormones without a multi-vitamin. Your body cant use the building blocks to make a new, if it doesnt have the material in which to do so.

I just read this. I dont know if this is propaganda or what...but here goes:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/why-black-women-are-less-physically-attractive-tha

Chaos
10-09-2012, 11:57 PM
I grew up thinking I had nothing inside....I thought I was just a monster no one could possibly ever care about. I was right....UNTIL I started to look at myself rather than rely on what other people saw or told me about myself. I really used to be a horrible person...Once I stopped hating myself, I realized that I was never as bad as I made me out to be. I'm no pretty boy, but I am not ugly in any way....except when I have my bouts with depression. And I fight against that too...

TS Evelyn Summers
10-09-2012, 11:58 PM
I grew up thinking I had nothing inside....I thought I was just a monster no one could possibly ever care about. I was right....UNTIL I started to look at myself rather than rely on what other people saw or told me about myself. I really used to be a horrible person...Once I stopped hating myself, I realized that I was never as bad as I made me out to be. I'm no pretty boy, but I am not ugly in any way....except when I have my bouts with depression. And I fight against that too...

You are DEFINITELY NOT ugly...Thats for sure. I see absolutely NO reason for you to have ANY self doubt!

bottomXOslave
10-10-2012, 12:05 AM
Amazing bulge!!! You need help and help yourself craving for compliments here or in life for men or woman to complement you is not loving yourself girlfriend . At end the complients really doesn't help because u need to know that other than craving for complients to remind yourself how good looking are!!! Girlfriend

Chaos
10-10-2012, 12:05 AM
You are DEFINITELY NOT ugly...Thats for sure. I see absolutely NO reason for you to have ANY self doubt!
And as far as I can tell this applies to you too....

loveboof
10-10-2012, 12:06 AM
Amazing bulge!!! You need help and help yourself craving for compliments here or in life for men or woman to complement you is not loving yourself girlfriend . At end the complients really doesn't help because u need to know that other than craving for complients to remind yourself how good looking are!!! Girlfriend

jokes

TS Evelyn Summers
10-10-2012, 12:11 AM
Yes.... ned help. I need support & Re-assurment that I am beautiful. Becasue I am so lonely in life. I dont think I get the re-assurance I need. and as of lately....It has REALLY become an issue.

I duno if it is a "mid-life crises" typa thing because I turn 30 Years old on the 20th of this month or what.....

But all I know is......

I DO NOT feel beautiful.

ALL the fucking money I have spent....trying to obtain physical beauty like Sarina & Jennifer...

and have STILL come no closer to achieving that from which I first began.

Do you know how frustrating that is!!!!! Do you know how many brake pads I coulda bought....from going down this road !!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!

I just wanna look good!

* sigh

tsadriana
10-10-2012, 12:13 AM
The real beauty is inside Evelyn ,outside its just a cover...The real beauty comes from inside hun...

tsadriana
10-10-2012, 12:15 AM
You can be beautiful and a total bitch or u can be beautiful in-out which is rarely these days,or u can be just a cutey and a wonderful personality in and out.

loveboof
10-10-2012, 12:15 AM
I just wanna look good!

'Good' is totally subjective. Don't compare yourself to anyone else, just work on how you feel about yourself...

That is another reason why exercise is awesome... after a while you actually start to feel good (as well as look it)! Endorphins FTW

(good for depression too - for all you depressed people out there) :)

Chaos
10-10-2012, 12:16 AM
I don't know how else to tell you that you ARE beautiful...
Comparing yourself to other people is NEVER the way to go....
I mean how bad would it be for me to compare myself to Channing Tatum?
It isn't even CLOSE. He is far better looking than I'll EVER be,but that doesn't make me ugly...not by a long shot. It just makes me not him. It makes me,me.

Jericho
10-10-2012, 12:16 AM
In YOUR opinion......
What is the FASTEST way for a T-Girl to obtain physical beauty???

Win the lottery...Or have a bottle of Vodka on hand! :shrug

tsadriana
10-10-2012, 12:17 AM
Compliments are not always real ...u can compliment someone just because u wont to get on her/his knickers or ur compliments or totally genuine.

TS Evelyn Summers
10-10-2012, 12:17 AM
The real beauty is inside Evelyn ,outside its just a cover...The real beauty comes from inside hun...

You are soooooooooooooooo sweet Adriana!!!!!!! If you EVER bring your happy a$$ to Vegas.....I'm buying you dinner & Gucci Bag!

But truth be told......No one gives a flying fcuk about whats inside me. And thats really sad. And it has been that way for sooooooooooooooooooo freakin long. I think it has gotten to the point where I, MYSELF, dont even care whats on the inside!

All people are concerned about is how well you are groomed and ow well you take care of yourself physically.

Anything other than that.....and its a waste of time! ( at least in a VAST majority of peoples eyes )

BellaBellucci
10-10-2012, 12:19 AM
'Good' is totally subjective. Don't compare yourself to anyone else, just work on how you feel about yourself...

That is another reason why exercise is awesome... after a while you actually start to feel good (as well as look it)! Endorphins FTW

(good for depression too - for all you depressed people out there) :)

Exercise is overrated for depression IMO. Once the very short burst of endorphins wears off, you're right back where you started, and if you're a depression eater like me, the workout ends up simply being the means to balance out the calorie intake from all of the dark chocolate you just ate for the same reason. :lol:

~BB~

tsadriana
10-10-2012, 12:20 AM
You are soooooooooooooooo sweet Adriana!!!!!!! If you EVER bring your happy a$$ to Vegas.....I'm buying you dinner & Gucci Bag!

But truth be told......No one gives a flying fcuk about whats inside me. And thats really sad. And it has been that way for sooooooooooooooooooo freakin long. I think it has gotten to the point where I, MYSELF, dont even care whats on the inside!

All people are concerned about is how well you are groomed and ow well you take care of yourself physically.

Anything other than that.....and its a waste of time! ( at least in a VAST majority of peoples eyes )
The people who never give a damn about what is inside u is because they don`t have an inside ,they are just a cover looking for another cover....Wait for the right ones who truly wants to know the real Evelyn inside...

Chaos
10-10-2012, 12:20 AM
The outside might draw me in but it's what's inside that will keep me there.
I have seen nothing that would make me walk away.

TS Evelyn Summers
10-10-2012, 12:22 AM
MY Femininity means EVERYTHING to me......

I Sooooooooooooooo DO NOT want to lose it....

And as of lately....I feel it slipping away ;(

tsadriana
10-10-2012, 12:22 AM
MY Femininity means EVERYTHING to me......

I Sooooooooooooooo DO NOT want to lose it....

And as of lately....I feel it slipping away ;(
Feminity is what u feel inside hun ,not what u wear.

loveboof
10-10-2012, 12:34 AM
Exercise is overrated for depression IMO. Once the very short burst of endorphins wears off, you're right back where you started, and if you're a depression eater like me, the workout ends up simply being the means to balance out the calorie intake from all of the dark chocolate you just ate for the same reason. :lol:

Well then it's still worth it then - to get away with eating all that chocolate! :)

I probably have some very minor depression (undiagnosed) and working out always makes me feel good about stuff...

TS Evelyn Summers
10-10-2012, 12:35 AM
Well then it's still worth it then - to get away with eating all that chocolate! :)

I probably have some very minor depression (undiagnosed) and working out always makes me feel good about stuff...

I just want someone to want MY chocolate :)

bottomXOslave
10-10-2012, 12:40 AM
I just want someone to want MY chocolate :)

Awww Poor you lol

yamatohotsuin
10-10-2012, 01:16 AM
The physical beauty is already there, you just don't see it because society(seemingly) hasn't verified it(or at least the "type" of people you hope to attract). When you let go of what random people think & care about what you think first and foremost, you'll realize that you were always beautiful.

Hope this helps:-)

danthepoetman
10-10-2012, 03:05 AM
You’re very lovely, Evelyn. I’m sure you’re the envy of the majority of women around you. I don’t know you enough to judge what you’re living and what you’re going through, but I’m under the impression that you should let go a little. Enjoy your beauty, enjoy who you are, enjoy the distance you’ve travel thus far. From the photos you shared with us, you obviously are a gorgeous woman. Meet people; meet men especially; let them tell you you’re beautiful. When we have qualities, we have to enjoy the benefits, or else it’s no use. Enjoy what you have! Trust yourself.

TS Evelyn Summers
10-10-2012, 03:23 AM
THANK YOU!!!!!

Each & EVERY one of you. Your gracious & heart felt compliments are VERY appreciated right now.

Eve,

xoxo

natina
10-10-2012, 05:07 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=51083

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=68504

Ponyboy
10-10-2012, 08:51 PM
A friend of mine has just come of the closet and he says you eat too much KFC bites...

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=71263

TS Evelyn Summers
10-10-2012, 10:58 PM
A friend of mine has just come of the closet and he says you eat too much KFC bites...

I think its the criss-cut fries from carls jr to be honest :)

xoxo!

natina
10-10-2012, 11:23 PM
COME OUT OF THE CLOSET CAUSE

"its cold, dark and lonely in there"

GrimFusion
10-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Hey, Evelyn.
Have you tried posting this question in the Ladies Room (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=18)?
I can only assume they'd be a lot more helpful on the subject than a bunch of dudes would.

TS Evelyn Summers
10-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Hey, Evelyn.
Have you tried posting this question in the Ladies Room (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=18)?
I can only assume they'd be a lot more helpful on the subject than a bunch of dudes would.

I thought about it.....but i needed a BROADER perspective :)

theoryman
10-11-2012, 05:04 AM
After looking at your album on here, I'd say you have already achieved Physical Beauty.

I certainly find you so.

--

Ponyboy
10-11-2012, 06:41 AM
You dont have much to worry about - you merely have to maximise what you have. That will involve exprimentation with colours and hair styles to discove what works best. Beauty is a science - you need to analyse your existing bone structure and colours, then work with that.

natina
10-11-2012, 06:43 AM
facial feminization surgery,hormones (hrt), rib removal,microfat injection and..................

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=351206&stc=1&d=1288269187

http://www.bangkokplasticsurgery.com/index.html

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=51058

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=51083

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=68504

EvonRose
10-15-2012, 01:59 PM
Well working skin-deep is very important, there is nothing wrong with insecurity because I have them too, infact all women do ts or gg alike.

Everyday get your lipstick out and write in your mirror one thing that makes you happy about yourself wether it be looks or personality, do this everyday until you fill out your mirror with words... This will prove your self assurance from within as oppose to the outside world.

Many people have said mean things about my lips being too big or called me duck lips or even accused me of having overdone my surgery. My lips are natural and many people actually think my lips are beautiful. Sometimes this imperfections make you actually more beautiful. Not everyone is going to think your beautiful, but your not ugly... You are in your own ways beautiful.

Physical changes such as gym, healthy eating should not be done for beauty but for health purpose if you feel healthy you feel beautiful.

Plastic surgery should be a choice and never recommend this to girls because it may be a quick fix on the outside but will not change you inside if you have not worked on your self esteem...

On the plus, keep yourself looking crisp with latest fashion, nice make up, perfume, put yourself together and always look presentable. It always makes an impression of '' I am woman and I am strong". You don't need a lot of money to look good. Dress your body type. Hope this helps.

Oh bottomxoslave your kind of a jerk....

Prospero
10-15-2012, 02:11 PM
The fastest way to obtain physical beauty? Be Evon Rose!

Cecil Rhodes
10-15-2012, 02:19 PM
The fastest way to obtain physical beauty? Be Evon Rose!

Hey, that's my job Prospero

Cecil Rhodes
10-15-2012, 04:51 PM
āļ„āļĨāļīāļ› āļŠāļēāļ§āļŠāļ§āļĒ2āļ„āļ™āļ™āļĩāđ‰āđƒāļ„āļĢāļāļīā đ‹āļĄāļāļ§āđˆāļēāļāļąāļ™ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYn4UpiDXCM&feature=player_embedded) ,,,,,,